What have you accomplished as a ONCE?

• Just curious. I see Once saying they are catching up on all of Twice's fun videos or trying to listen to Twice's entire discography.

I hear Once say they have bought a lot albums and merch. I hear Once say their soul job as a part of the fandom is to stream and watch Twice content and not investing money.

What kind of Once are you? Someone whose watched all their content? Have you listened to all of their songs or what percent would you say you have or just the title tracks? Do you invest your money into the group or just your time and how much time? Are you a hardcore streamer, just stream the songs you like or don't really care?

I'm a pretty big Once. The only thing I haven't done as a Once is watch all their content. I don't really have time to and I stream songs everyday. I've listened to all their discograohy more than once. That's saying a lot for some one whose been a Once for only 7.5 months

Wbu?

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• As a once I just support however I can, be that watching the content, listening to the music, watching mvs, buying albums, merch, lightstick.

As long as you support the girls, in any way with what you can do - that is enough.

• I’m supportive and I only invest heavily on groups I stan and that’s TWICE and two other girl groups.

I like to support the album fundraisers and Idk if this is an accomplishment but I redesigned my room for my TWICE merch and Japanese doll collections lol.

And being apart of the fandom I made some great ONCE friends down the road but we all have our own struggles and situations so I think if you support the girls in any way possible then you’re doing the best you can :pepelove1:

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• I'm not the best Once...I'm not an akgae and while Nayeon is my ult, I like other members too but there is simply too much content to watch, especially for a working adult. Like some of the live streams are like 3 hours+ Momo once streamed for 8 hours straight....

I am caught up on all the radio show, interviews, variety shows, that I can find and know of that Nayeon partificated in. Again, there's too many hours to keep up with... I have to be selective on some of the contents. I should be done with the 2019 vlives today and will be starting 2020...

I've gone to 1 Twice concert and 1 Twice online concert. I've converted one friend to a Once. I own 9 albums? I've listened to their entire discography 2 times only and have about 60 songs I've put in my song library

• I'm not the best Once...I'm not an akgae and while Nayeon is my ult, I like other members too but there is simply too much content to watch, especially for a working adult. Like some of the live streams are like 3 hours+ Momo once streamed for 8 hours straight....

I am caught up on all the radio show, interviews, variety shows, that I can find and know of that Nayeon partificated in. Again, there's too many hours to keep up with... I have to be selective on some of the contents. I should be done with the 2019 vlives today and will be starting 2020...

I've gone to 1 Twice concert and 1 Twice online concert. I've converted one friend to a Once. I own 9 albums? I've listened to their entire discography 2 times only and have about 60 songs I've put in my song library

lol don't be so hard on yourself friend, I'm pretty sure you're still in the top 5% of Once with what you do

• I’m supportive and I only invest heavily on groups I stan and that’s TWICE and two other girl groups.

I like to support the album fundraisers and Idk if this is an accomplishment but I redesigned my room for my TWICE merch and Japanese doll collections lol.

And being apart of the fandom I made some great ONCE friends down the road but we all have our own struggles and situations so I think if you support the girls in any way possible then you’re doing the best you can :pepelove1:

Japanese doll collection? Why did you just give me a reason to buy more things lmfao :ak_bunny2:

• hmmm

im 100% caught up with TTT

i bought 5 (1 more on the way so 6) twice albums

collected all of twices badges on my old akp

ive listened to all of their korean discography (and most of their japanese)

i wanna finish collecting all their albums, get all of the photobooks and dvds, and get a lightstick so i can go to a concert and meet & greet or whatever they are. :wilds:

• I'm a pretty bad Once lol.

I memorized their entire discography and brought 1 album so far. I am still in the process of buying more of their albums, which hopefully I'll get to soon.

I watch their TTTs when I can.

I am not a crazy akgae but I love JIhyo and I watch her contents more than anything else.

Don't come for me Onces but I don't stream daily. Just a daily reminder I am a young, stressed, busy teen and I just don't have the time and energy.

And I swear I will NOT die until I watch one of their concerts. If I just find out they are having a concert online, I'll beg my mom to the death. I have also failed to attend their TWICE in Wonderland concert.

am I a real once?! :pinky-pensive:

• There is only one rule you must follow to be a real Once.

You must love all the Twice members.

That's it. It's that simple.

Spending money is not required. Streaming is not required. Even listening to their music is not required.

Just love the members.

:dahyun3::jihyo6:

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Yeah.... but some fans make it seem like you have to attend all their concerts and stream 24/7 otherwise you are not a real fan. :sana2:

• Listen to all their songs, watch performances, watch content (not all), and when I had less responsibility with my money I used to buy all versions of each album and their extra merch like monographs, photobooks, a lightstick, stuff from concerts. Now I have to worry about paying for school and life and don't buy kpop stuff :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!