International Fans Have Ruined Kpop.

• i was just thinking...

and it hit me about all the things these non koreans have done to kpop

• they started that "educate idols" bullshit on video calls and also are the ones disrespecting idols on video calls

• they try so hard nowadays to promote their "sexuality agenda" and push it on idols. like claiming certain idols are gay or going to fanmeets and wanting said idol to say "transgender rights" or something, knowing that idol dgaf💀

• international fans are too sensitive nowadays and if a idol say something slightly wrong, there's a claim that "they're racist", "they're mistreating this member", "they are misogynistic"...when u don't even know them in real life to judge how they really are

• they turn the stupidest shit into a controversy. even if the idol didn't do anything wrong, it could be the stylist fault or the companies fault...but international fans don't care and will make that controversy into something huge to ruin that idol career

• y'all want idols to care about your country and to know what's right and wrong and what's manners or not because of where y'all from. bitch dont nobody gaf about what ur country got going on and I don't blame idols for not giving a fuck either

• its always the same bobble head I-Roaches who want idols to speak English on Lives or when they make post. when literally you've had plenty of time to learn Korean by now...we don't gaf about your English needs. and im saying this as a Japanese-American.

• the hyper-sexualizing of Koreans, not just idols in general. it's the international fans making sexual clips and edits and calling minors sexy. fetishizing a race isn't cool man

• not all, but majority of international fans have made it normal to fangirl and look at minor idols sexually. perfect example is Ni-ki from Enhypen currently. there's a few more, but they didn't pop up in my mind

yes, I AM aware that Korean kpop fans have their share of bad stuff too towards kpop and idols, like the stalking and sasaengs etc.

but this post isn't about them, this is about international kpop fans and their bullshit :pepe-narrow-eyes:

(also when i think of more, im gonna add it to this thread)

• i agree with everything except for the sexualizing stuff. i mean have you looked at second gen stuff? i also feel like its kinda obvious that idols will be and sorta exist to be sexualized?

about the kids though i mean the companies in the first place shouldnt be putting kids in. and even before the companies the parents shouldnt allow that. to me it's kinda like selling them always because they're bound by that contract and both the idol, the parents, and the companies know that the idol with be sexualized.

and also most kpop fans are minors anyways? edits have always been made by kids i feel like so i don't know. i don't really see a problem with kids(meaning under 18) making edits of niki or something lol.

also tellll me with all those stupid sexy dances enhypen is always doing that they're not trying to sexualize niki??? like don't get mad at the fans for taking what enhypen is giving.

but yeah everything else you said major agree. ive never seen those educating idol video calls though. sounds like such an american thing to do lol

• Gen Z is just backwards as a whole so it's no surprise this new generation of K-pop fans are ruining everything.

It's not only them. I also saw some older people being weird. Especially the few 40+ people who grew up in a time when the hotest boyband was probably Take That or Backstreet Boys when they were teens.

I saw people around that age having odd behaviers like

• I saw a 40+ woman on Discord who's child is like 12-13 and dosn't likes KPop and the woman tried to force her child into it saying since its her kid she can raise her like she wants to and said she likes to blame her kid in public :|
    • Another time I met a woman on Facebook many years back (she was end 30s) who posted a pic of her children's bedroom. She had a bunkbed for 2 sons around 3 and 5 at that time in the pic and put a poster of GD on the walls so that the kid in the lower bed could see it and she claimed apparently her son was wishing for this cause she said he would love GD. However only a year later she found out when her oldest son finally had enough and talked to her, that she was doing things like she wanted and not caring about that her kids actually don't like GD and her son said he was scared of the poster in his room
    • Another time I met a woman on a website around middle 30s or so who claimed since having so many kids she tried to re-create EXO ... em ?!?! (She had like 6 kids and said she wants to try to have at least 11 ... and than she said either she forms a soccer team or makes EXO2.0)
    • I met a 40+ woman on Discord once many years back who really had a weird way how she talked about ATEEZ. At that time she was 25-26 years older than Jongho and he just 19-20 back than and she said stuff that made me think: Does she even know how many years older she is and that she tells everyone that she had odd thought about Jongho when he was just 18-ish?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• It's not only them. I also saw some older people being weird. Especially the few 40+ people who grew up in a time when the hotest boyband was probably Take That or Backstreet Boys when they were teens.

Wth, people are so weird. Especially on Discord, that place has the most insane kpop stans.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Wth, people are so weird. Especially on Discord, that place has the most insane kpop stans.

Yeah I noticed that with Discord. A server once wanted to almost ban me when I mentioned an advertisment I saw on Twitter since a Japanese boygroup member was in it with Tzuyu and I forgot to mention both names and only when a girl randomly found out what ad I ment some people overreacted like as if they wanted to say I had "the" audacity to forget to name Tzuyu ... yikes

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• ''they try so hard nowadays to promote their "sexuality agenda" and push it on idols. like claiming certain idols are gay or going to fanmeets and wanting said idol to say "transgender rights" or something, knowing that idol dgaf💀''

this has been going on forever

• I agree with one point.

The cultural imperialism of woke Kpop fans is mindboggling. Korea has been its own country for thousands of years, the people have their own history, their own customs, traditions, mores, and codes of behavior. They have ZERO OBLIGATION to accommodate your ideas of what is right and wrong.

There are some universal values that apply to all individuals and societies. Discriminating against, demeaning, and insulting people for the color of their skin or their sexuality is wrong. Everyone should be treated fairly and with basic human decency.

But beyond these fundamental universal rights, it's time we stop assuming that woke Western culture is somehow "superior" to other countries. This narcissistic entitled mentality must end. It's giving exactly the same as when conservative religious folks try to tell others how to dress, how to talk, how to behave, they too blindly believe they are right and everyone else is wrong, no different than what these woke nutjobs are doing on these videocalls.

We can all criticize them as much as we want in forums like this, we can argue about it to our hearts content, but to have the unmitigated gall and entitlement to start lecturing people from another country TO THEIR FACE about how they should conform to our standards is effing mindboggling.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!