funny to think that Sooyoung is currently among the most popular SNSD member

• back then you will look at her as snsd filler member but now shes thriving. member that used to be popular like Seohyun, Yuri & Sunny are the one that missing from radar while Sooyoung always booked and have project going on while Hyoyeon have back to back music release. i would say that both them are on the same tier as jessica & tiffany which is crazy because theres a huge gap of popularity between them back then

• It just depends, she's been active all year, from a successful drama to the fanmettings , shes doing great.

Seohyun got into the shittiest company, shes such a great idol and actress yet they never seem to use it, she can go solo again with her writing skills, her album is still great to listen to. Bad company she went to.

Idk about yuri or sunny, sunny is doesnt look interested anymore. Yuri can do better too.

SM hates hyoyeon for some reason, giving her shit songs and not promoting her well at all.

Tifanny is just chilling for now

• Getting a lot of projects is good but not really indicative of popularity if those projects don't do well

Yuri has a recent hit drama under her belt and a successful reality show. Sooyoung, Tiffany and Seohyun are still looking for the right acting project.

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• about hyoyeon there are 2 of her songs that I like though maybe I would agree with the mv quality could have been better and the promotion part

• Sunny was popular!? Was not following SNSD back during their peak, so that surprises me.

And happy to see Sooyoung doing well. She was my bias back when I was getting to know more about SNSD. I still like her though less actively since I started following Jessica more.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• People saying sm hates Hyoyeon is a proof that they don't even follow hyoyeon

When hyoyeon decided to pursue dj, they bought her the equipment she needs and gave her a studio so she can focus on her stuff

And the so called shitty music that you are saying SM gave her is actually the type of music hyoyeon wants to do

Her music is very electro and edm like because use her music during her dj performance it's a way to mix her two passion

A hyo always had a big control on her solo career

Picture wasn't even supposed to be her latest single, sm suggested her another song but she decline it cuz she prefered Piicture and wanted to do something different from her past release this time

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Sunny was popular!? Was not following SNSD back during their peak, so that surprises me.

And happy to see Sooyoung doing well. She was my bias back when I was getting to know more about SNSD. I still like her though less actively since I started following Jessica more.

sunny was probably the #2 most booked after yoona at one time

She was one day in one variety show and the next day she was in another one

When invincible youth was a success thanks to idols like hyomin, hara, gyuri, hyuna etc....

Hyoyeon and sunny were the only member to be recast for the 2nd season thanks to their variety skills and even during both season sunny was the main character

She was hosting radio etc....

Sunny can do much more thanks to her variety skills but she just no longer want to be in the spotlight

• Yuri and seohyun not booked and busy ?????

Seohyun is probably one of the most booked snsd members she was in a netflix drama recently then directly went in a fansign tour

She have two more movies coming out and she's the MC for the Fact awards since 2019

As for yuri she's also book

She have one movie coming out, and this year she was the main cast in two variety show and one of them being a variety show with kwangsoo and yoo jaesuk

All snsd members are booked

I would say sooyoung is at the same level of seohyun, yuri

• do you ever think that maybe she actually likes the songs? you might think they’re shitty but music is in the end subjective lol

She made most of those shit songs...

Ofc my bad, i just meant her recent one, she always tries new music which i respect. Again SM should definitely promote her more, shes also hilarious she would do great in the variety shows.

• I think Jessica is bigger and doing better than Sooyoung Internationally and fashion wise in Korea. Jessica performs in bigger venues across Asia and is killing it in China like no other Snsd member ever has. Maybe Sooyoung is on the same level as Tiffany in Korea? Idk.

Sooyoung was never a filler member. At one time, she had some of the biggest number of solo cfs behind only Yoona. Her personality and body always get her modeling gigs. And she's been acting almost every year for about ten years now.

Sunny is on a voluntary break.

I loooove Hyoyeon's music and I'm happy that she's fully involved in it's making and it has got her big gigs including the Qatar world cup promotion. That was her biggest job as a dj. She's killing it.

back then you will look at her as snsd filler member but now shes thriving. member that used to be popular like Seohyun, Yuri & Sunny are the one that missing from radar while Sooyoung always booked and have project going on while Hyoyeon have back to back music release. i would say that both them are on the same tier as jessica & tiffany which is crazy because theres a huge gap of popularity between them back then

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jessica does more fashion work internationally and in Korea than Sooyoung ever does. For example, before going to China, Jessica was invited to a ton of fashion events in Europe, Asia and Korea than Sooyoung ever has.

Jessica just sold out a 6K and 5K concert venue in Singapore and Macau. That is how huge she is.

Jessica is also a cover girl.

?????

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!