So, I asked chatGPT to make a new 4th gen girlgroup that can compete with the current top ggs. Do you think they will have the chance?

• So before this, I told chatGPT about the current situation of kpop (mainly gg side). Almost everything I guess, starting from purple kiss debut, up to the sm-hybe-kakao things and loona-bbc things, up to the current fiftyfifty situation, young posse debut, Le Sserafim Lakers, Kiss of Life up coming cb and etc..

And then I asked it:

"Can you make a new girl group that can set them apart amongst the current existing girl groups?"

and here is it's answer...

Group Name: Elysium

Describe the group with 3 words: "Empowering Celestial Odyssey"

Company: HYBE / SM

Concept: Elysium represents a concept of celestial and mythical beauty. The group combines ethereal visuals with a wide range of musical styles, incorporating elements of fantasy and mystique into their music and image. Their music can blend pop, EDM, and orchestral elements, creating a distinct sound.

Members:

1. Aria / 아리아 (Main Vocal),

referenced as Taeyeon-like vocal prowess.

2. Noctis / 녹티스 (Lead Rapper and Visual),

referenced as Lisa's visual and stage presence meanwhile having Soyeon's lyrical prowess.

3. Lyric / 리릭 (Main Dancer and Center),

referenced as to be on par with Chungha's dance performance.

4. Solstice / 솔스티스 (Lead Vocal and Maknae),

referenced as Wendy-like vocal ranges. Had a youthful charm.

5. Orion / 오리온 (Lead Rapper),

referenced as RM-styled rap and stage presence.

6. Nova / 노파 (Sub Vocal and Main Dancer),

referenced as a combination of dancing and vocal talent akin to Sunmi.

7. Zenith / 지네스 (Leader and Sub Vocal),

referenced as Irene-like leadership qualities with a calm and composed demeanor.

Debut album concept and details:

Name: Celestial Chronicles

Concept:

"Celestial Chronicles" embodies the mystical and enchanting concept of Elysium. The group's debut album draws inspiration from celestial bodies, mythology, and ethereal landscapes. The visuals are characterized by dreamlike settings, celestial costumes, and a sense of otherworldly beauty.

The album conveys a message of empowerment and self-discovery. Elysium's celestial journey represents the quest for individuality and the embrace of one's unique qualities. It encourages listeners to reach for the stars and discover their inner strength.

The tracks:

1. Stardust Awakening, a soft and ethereal ballad with acoustic elements and a gentle melody. An introspective song that represents the initial phase of self-discovery.

"In the silence of the night, I find my way, my guiding star. The stardust in my heart, now awakened."

2. Moonlit Serenade, A romantic and dreamy mid-tempo track with a blend of R&B and pop. It's a metaphor for the deep bonds that form when people come together. The lyrics are poetic and evoke a sense of longing.

"In the moonlit serenade, our hearts entwined. We're dancing in the night, a love so undefined."

3. Aurora's Embrace, An upbeat and cheerful pop song with a catchy melody and electronic elements. Song about celebrating life's vibrant moments and embracing joy.

"In the aurora's embrace, we'll dance without a trace. With laughter and with grace, we'll paint the world in shades."

4. Eclipse of Eternity, A haunting and dramatic ballad with orchestral and rock elements. it explores the theme of impermanence and the cyclical nature of life. It delves into the beauty found within the darkness and the concept of rebirth.

"In the eclipse of eternity, we find our way. Through shadows, we'll break free, as stars lead the way."

5. Labyrinth of Dreams, A high-energy, EDM-infused track with a powerful beat and dynamic arrangement. An adventurous song about pursuing dreams and breaking free from constraints.

"In the labyrinth of dreams, we'll rise and never fall. With courage in our hearts, we'll conquer it all."

6. Celestial Chronicles (Title Track), An epic and anthemic song featuring a combination of orchestral and electronic elements. "Celestial Chronicles" is the album's climax, depicting the group's ascent to celestial beings. The lyrics emphasize empowerment, individuality, and the journey towards self-realization

"We'll write our destiny, in the celestial chronicles. In unity, we'll rise above, stars align, we're invincible."

"What are the things that sets them apart?"

it answered:

What do you think?

Can this girl group have some chance in the current kpop girl group scene?

• buahaha I died!

this is seriously not even funny that this sounds like REAL EXAMPLE of group name, and description/meaning which would be provided to us by members and their music label lol xD

Group Name: Elysium

Describe the group with 3 words: "Empowering Celestial Odyssey"

Company: HYBE / SM

Concept: Elysium represents a concept of celestial and mythical beauty. The group combines ethereal visuals with a wide range of musical styles, incorporating elements of fantasy and mystique into their music and image. Their music can blend pop, EDM, and orchestral elements, creating a distinct sound.

I seriously choked with laugh!

• Too pretentious and word salad-y for me.

If one describes one's group essence as "empowering the celestial Odyssey", an utterly meaningless phrase in the context.

It follows that the whole group identity is going to be all pseudo babble and pretension.

Not my thing. One of the problems I had with LOONA in their past, despite liking the members.

Or any group with lore or lore adjacent kind of pseudo intellectual nonsense really.

I'm more of a straightforward kind of girl group fan.

• So WJSN under Hybe or SM?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!