Can Wonyoung be Silly?

• I feel like I’ve never seen her do anything silly or trying to look unserious. This isn’t a criticism by the way genuinely curious. She just seem like quite the straight shooter. Not really the type to joke around do make a funny video. Don’t think there are many idols like that

• WY is private person, she rarely talks about herself and since she has been dragged for whatever reasons she’s kinda conscious about what she do.

However I don’t think she isn’t silly or goofy, she has her moments where she doesn’t take anything seriously.

• I feel like I’ve never seen her do anything silly or trying to look unserious. This isn’t a criticism by the way genuinely curious. She just seem like quite the straight shooter. Not really the type to joke around do make a funny video. Don’t think there are many idols like that

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She became a meme once

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

• Yeah a bit it was entertaining just didn’t have time to watch it all

123 ive had many moments that you look for!

And for ive on, I actually think that Wonyoung rarely take the cam. But there are some moments like this:

External Content youtu.be

(also the Wonyoung dance)

• Rarer now for sure since transitioning from Izone maknae to veteran idol sunbae to her new members in Ive. Wonyoungie is growing up too fast ;(

• I think we must always remember that what we see of kpop idols is only when the camera is on

we will never see their true selves...maybe it's the same maybe it's not...

for example I remember nayeon and jeongyeon saying that Dahyun is much more reserved off camera...

• shes a silly risky pretty lil baddie

• I think we must always remember that what we see of kpop idols is only when the camera is on

we will never see their true selves...maybe it's the same maybe it's not...

for example I remember nayeon and jeongyeon saying that Dahyun is much more reserved off camera...

Indeed.

When I write about her being rarely seen with the cam on "ive on" I kinda realized that she usually only grabs the cam when there is something that she wanted to share. Usually it's about her feeling after eating a good food.

Many of her fans said that she is really good at separating her work life and personal life (if viva was here, viva can testify it ^^ ).

There is many stories of her that are actually only told by the other member's cam such as when Leeseo pointed out her habit of using ancient/old slangs, or Gaeul that are always talking about how Wonyoung is her perfect roommate because Wonyoung can solve many of her problems/daily nuisance.

When I think about it more, she actually just share things to the public when she had something to be shared. Just like many people do.

• yeap and we have to remember that each time they are on camera - it's WORK for them...

they shit and fart and get sick and pick their nose etc etc but on camera they have to be perfect...

I think it's good when idols have a good work life balance

• Silly Wonyoung

External Content youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!