FIFTY FIFTY Keena’s Father Releases Damning Recording Exposing Ahn Sung Il — Warner Music Korea Also Implicated

• Keena’s father kept all the receipts.

Jf8NyVGxz4-GhMRgc6IyhmNSjqTgipURr-1sYgxa20epLUF6y4oUKHi-2AU_nQ2aF4BD6Y83T81WQuxprT0L1tW5AaWIkiVOmNu4FsGsCptvISI=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

Yesterday ATTRAKT released evidence of The Givers CEO Ahn Sung Il‘s tampering. On October 20, ATTRAKT revealed an audio recording between Ahn Sung Il and the father of FIFTY FIFTY member Keena. In the recording, Ahn Sung Il reassures Keena’s father that there was no reason why the court wouldn’t award FIFTY FIFTY members an injunction that would release them from their contract with ATTRAKT.

There is absolutely no reason why the injunction wouldn’t be awarded. There is no reason to prepare for it not be given, because if there was even a chance it wouldn’t, we wouldn’t have started this.
    — Ahn Sung Il

Ahn Sun Il then alleges that Warner Music Korea would pay out ATTRAKT’s CEO Jeon Hong Joon a fee of “Maximum, ₩10.0 billion KRW (about $7.38 million USD)” under the condition that the CEO hands over all rights to the group’s name and royalties resulting from the group’s first two albums.

Someone will open a room for negotiations. The condition to that is for the albums (royalty) to be given (to us) and for the name to be handed over. For that, we will give (Jeon Hong Joon) ₩5.00 billion KRW (about $3.69 million USD) to ₩10.0 billion KRW (about $7.38 million USD) maximum, and we will tell him to stop bothering the girls. That is what Warner is prepared to offer.
    — Ahn Sung Il

This would mean that Warner Music Korea had colluded with Ahn Sung Il in their efforts to poach FIFTY FIFTY members. ATTRAKT’s CEO had previously hinted at a third party attempting to tamper with the label’s artist. Warner Music Korea has also previously denied all allegations of tampering.

The news follows a bombshell Dispatch exposé in which Keena revealed how the members were gaslighted by Ahn Sung Il.

In the exposé, Keena stated how Ahn Sung Il claimed he had decisive evidence that would sway the courts in their favor but ultimately provided nothing to help the members’ case against ATTRAKT. Keena also revealed that Warner Music Korea had offered to buy out ATTRAKT but that Ahn Sung Il did not immediately deliver the news.

When Warner Korea proposed an offer to Ahn Sung Il, that sparked more issues. Warner Korea Director Yoon offered Ahn Sung Il ₩20.0 billion KRW (about $14.8 million USD) to buy out FIFTY FIFTY. Director Yoon’s goal was to pay the money to Jeon Hong Jun to acquire FIFTY FIFTY as an artist for their label. However, Ahn Sung Il did not deliver the news to Jeon Hong Jun immediately.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://www.k0reaboo.com/news/fifty-fifty-keena-father-ahn-sung-il-recording/

• wait. ASI got offered 20bil for fifty fifty . but at the end of the day it will be JHJ decission not ASI.
    but ASI said to keena father they gonna give JHJ 10 bill??

does that mean ASI want to pocket 10 bill or am i not understanding anything ??

seems like this entire thing was based on the assumption attrakt would take the buyout offer and run, and when he didnt it all went to shit

i feel like that doesnt matter coz iirc ASI never pass the news of warner offer to JHJ until warner themself call JHJ.

• All I know is that even if the FIFTY FIFTY girls were in the wrong, this could have happened to any of our favorites. You're telling me every single one of the members unanimously decided on the same plan of action? I think there was some peer pressure and persuasion involved to get them to do this.

We can criticize their actions all we want, but let's not forget our own favorites probably would have done the same if they were in the same situation as a nugu group that just scored a huge global hit.

100% agree with you

• We can criticize their actions all we want, but let's not forget our own favorites probably would have done the same if they were in the same situation as a nugu group that just scored a huge global hit.

No, I refuse to believe all idols would backstab their company. I especially can never see your faves doing that.

• All I know is that even if the FIFTY FIFTY girls were in the wrong, this could have happened to any of our favorites. You're telling me every single one of the members unanimously decided on the same plan of action? I think there was some peer pressure and persuasion involved to get them to do this.

We can criticize their actions all we want, but let's not forget our own favorites probably would have done the same if they were in the same situation as a nugu group that just scored a huge global hit.

It is literally already happened, it was the case with JYJ leaving SM. At the time SM did say that the members were poached by cosmetic company but everyone tooks JYJ's side. Now looking back I actually think SM could be right.

• One thing to clarify, this is no proof that Warner Music was involved. Maybe WM was involved, maybe they were not.

Ahn Sun Il is full of shit and it could be one of his lies.

• thread merge

I agree with badguy.

Let's merge the threads.

• It is literally already happened, it was the case with JYJ leaving SM. At the time SM did say that the members were poached by cosmetic company but everyone tooks JYJ's side. Now looking back I actually think SM could be right.

Not that they were being poached, because why would a cosmetics company want to poach a boy band, but a dispute over investments and advertising rights iirc

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

Logically, that would be the normal common sense things to think about. Much less 50/50, even Lisa got scammed by her ex-manager. There are plenty more celebrities who got scammed and gaslit, sure they might be ignorant or too trusting, but it is not entirely their fault. The only reason they got this much heat is because they charted so well that they dethroned major artists, and those fans dogpile on them because they are in the spotlight. It wouldn't get this much attention if their songs were not on any lists.

Even Attrakt CEO got scammed by that Siah guy, much less the girls. But they're an easy target. Both CEOs should get a slap in the face. One for being incompetent of hiring Siah without checking his backgrounds. The other deserves a wrecking ball to the face for being such a d*ck.

I agree. I think only the non-dumb, non-greedy, and the non-disloyal idols wouldn't have done it.

• Whatever. They are used as pawns by Jeon. One year later, when the whole thing falls into memory hole, they will regret what they are doing, since they , after all these years , do not know who Jeon is.

• Both CEOs should get a slap in the face. One for being incompetent of hiring Siah without checking his backgrounds. The other deserves a wrecking ball to the face for being such a d*ck.

The girls and their parents deserve a slap in the face too for being extremely stupid and greedy. Who exactly filed a lawsuit without looking at the present evidence first or how strong it is and without discussing the issue at all with the other party. They all lack of education and should just continue their study in law so they know how stupid they're in this situation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!