JINI - Bad Reputation - performance video

• JINI is here guys!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

날 향한 온도가
    다 변해가
    닿은 말들은 모두
    뜨거워 아프잖아

마음대로 판단해
    너무 쉽게
    선을 넘어서 모두
    Like always, but that’s over now

I’ve got a bad reputation with love
    I love too little or a little too much, but
    너 하나만 알면 되니까
    밤새 떠나니던 아픔은 goodbye

I’ve got a bad reputation with love, but
    There’s no way I’m messin’ this up
    더 소중한걸 너와 주고받아
    푸른 상처로 물든 어제는 goodbye

널 더하기
    나머진 과감히 빼기
    누가 막아도
    가볍게 걸을 거야

Not runnin’ away
    Like back in the day
    So, let me begin lettin’ you in, lettin’ you in

I promise to stay
    Won’t get in the way
    So, let me begin lettin’ you in, lettin’ you in

I’ve got a bad reputation with love
    I love too little or a little too much, but
    너 하나만 알면 되니까
    밤새 떠나디던 아픔은 goodbye

I’ve got a bad reputation with love, but
    There’s no way I’m messin’ this up
    더 소중한걸 너와 주고받아
    푸른 상처로 물든 어제는 goodbye

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by bartkun ().

• It's a BOP. pepe-ooh

Not Jini's EP might be coming to end NMIXX's whole discography. :drown-in-tears:

It's very simple, but good. Like, as a b-side, this has raised my expectations for the title track. Like, ATOC has cleared up some of my doubt with the quality of this song.

Only things lacking for me are visual wise. Like Jini looks great, but I don't love the way she's styled. Like, I really hate those shoes she's wearing lol. I wish they had filmed the 1st half of the performance there, and then for the 2nd part of the video, had her somewhere else wearing an alternative outfit. Also, one of the things that really attracted I-fans to Jini was her dancing, and I think the choreography was a bit lackluster in that regard.

Either way, extra excited for her debut!

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• If it was an actual complete song instead of a literal riff/vamp/commercial, it would be a SONG OF THE YEAR CONTENDER.

Jesus effing christ.

It's so good though that even as a fake song, i am giving it a 7 out of 10 and bop status.

But the one thing this fake song showed me is that Jini has a fighting chance to be a viable soloist. We all know how incredibly difficult it is to make even a small splash as a Kpop soloist unless you are a 3rd gen star with a giant megafandom behind you like Twice, BP, BTS and even then you have soloists from these groups that make zero impact digitally.

When it comes to nugu or newer soloists that dont have huge fandoms behind them, the only ones making any splash in the past two years are Yena, Chaeyeon, Eunbi, and Somi.

I think Jinni has a chance to make a splash at some point within the next year =O . NMIXX might have suffered a fatal blow when they lost her. ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!