yg reports: BORNPINK world tour officially attracted 2.1m people around the world

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This probably ties them with the Spice Girls as the most attended gg tour ever, with that new record Bornpink tour also claims:

- Highest grossing gg tour

- Highest grossing kpop tour

- Highest grossing asian tour

- Biggest concert by a 3rd gen kpop group

- 4th highest grossing and most attended female tour on the 2020s decade

BlinkTaglist

• Go to Best Answer
  • Don't mention it. People on this forum don't like positive facts unless they apply to people they worship as if they're literal Gods.

c o p e

20230919-041924.gif

• Don't mention it. People on this forum don't like positive facts unless they apply to people they worship as if they're literal Gods.

Too bad for those people, I have a lot of threads coming consider there hasn't been that many BP updates here in a long time

• According to YG Entertainment on September 20, Blackpink's 'BORN PINK' tour, which took place over 66 rounds in 34 cities for about a year from October last year, attracted 55,000 people in Seoul, 540,000 people in North America, 215,000 people in Europe, and 215,000 people in Europe. Including 900,000 in Asia, 50,000 in Oceania, and 40,000 in the Middle East, the audience mobilized approximately 1.8 million, the largest audience for a K-pop girl group. If you add the Coachella Festival in the US (250,000 people on both days) and Hyde Park in the UK (65,000 people), where BLACKPINK played as the main character of the festival as the first headliner, they interacted with a whopping 2.115 million music fans.

Oh wow they follow other big singers and include the festival

• I don’t know if it’s accurate to count the festivals as those people didn’t all attend only because of BP but nonetheless the tour was amazing bout in performance and in attendance. They did great and worked hard.

• yg mediaplay at its peak...

No great artist would even consider including festivals as part of their tour....

Will yg include festivals revenue as part of born pink tour as well?? The audacity to believe 300k+ ppl came to see them when theres many more artist who performed there !

I guess their online streaming nos r not good enough to mediaplay...

Bh/bts would never embarass armys like this!!

No great artist would even consider including festivals as part of their tour....

Will yg include festivals revenue as part of born pink tour as well?? The audacity to believe 300k+ ppl came to see them when theres many more artist who performed there !

if anything there hasn't been enough mediaplay for all bp's achievements even knetz were saying that in one article

this is the bare minimum and rightfully so and it was done at the end of their world tour

What’s so bad about media play? What you want YG to be like “Well BP finished their tour and it was ok. They danced and visited many cities. Singing was also involved. Some people just happened to be in the area when they visited and decided to go.”

Like what do you think is the job of any company.

• So that is the target for Twice and the eventual BTS comeback tour.

• So that is the target for Twice and the eventual BTS comeback tour.

Nah. BTS still holds the most attended tour

As per both the pic that is in the tweet that OP posted and the article it can be seen that the world tour itself got 1.8M attendees, and the article states it has the most for any Korean girl group (makes sense).

So given that. It’s the second most attended tour by a korean act.

Also BTSs eventual cb tours target will be probably the MOTS tour that was meant to be. (It would have had approx 1.9M from the 39 announced shows and we know they were gonna announce more given the ??? In the schedule and the fact that BTS mentioned that they were gonna go to like India etc).

• Congrats to the girls!

Having said that; including festival numbers is ridiculous. In fact this is the first time i heard someone did that. Have any of these people who made the report been to a festival? Do they know how they work? Apparently not and someone needs to explain it to them

• Congrats to the girls!

Having said that; including festival numbers is ridiculous. In fact this is the first time i heard someone did that. Have any of these people who made the report been to a festival? Do they know how they work? Apparently not and someone needs to explain it to them

I mean they did say "if you add" in the article.

• I don’t know if it’s accurate to count the festivals as those people didn’t all attend only because of BP but nonetheless the tour was amazing bout in performance and in attendance. They did great and worked hard.

if yg used facts and data that cannot be debunked to mediaplay, its fairplay...

But this... bp will only get dragged and its yg s fault !

Congrats to the girls!

YG is counting music festivals as part of the tour? Get out of here with that noise. ^^

Swing and a miss!

It's not only Blackpink/yg, you guys can chill, blink already know it's 1.8+ festivals anyway

Sixty Tour (2022)
    Sixty Tour by The Rolling Stones earned a total of $120.8 million from 712,541 tickets sold in 14 shows reported.
    touringdata.wordpress.com

Why You guys afraid people thinking its 2m,when the article already mention the detail lol.

• I need people, including army to read before crying mediaplay like

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• It's not only Blackpink/yg, you guys can chill, blink already know it's 1.8+ festivals anyway

https://touringdata.wordpress.…olling-stones-sixty-tour/

Why You guys afraid people thinking its 2m,when the article already mention the detail lol.

i get possibly adding ones like Hyde Park (where you have to buy a ticket for the headlining act itself)... but adding coachella is where its iffy since there lots of people there are not just buying tickets for one act

(its like if BH went and included the attendees for lolla as part of txts tour).

• that s why is called mediaplay...!

Headline.... 2.1m+ ppl attended bp tour

Ending....interacted with 2.1.+ ppl...

If worded properly, nobody would to point them out...

• yeah counting coachella doesnt really make sense but counting hyde park i don't think is wrong. the other artists that attended were super nugu lets be real no one went just to see them and it was marketed as a blackpink event + supporting acts

• It's not only Blackpink/yg, you guys can chill, blink already know it's 1.8+ festivals anyway

https://touringdata.wordpress.…olling-stones-sixty-tour/

Why would we be afraid? It's about false info. The title says 2m which is incorrect. As far as I'm concerned it could be 2 billion, I'm not getting any of that money so

• I personally came to congratulate on this amazing achievement but reading that festival numbers were included is beyond stupid. Without that number is still HUGE why include something nobody has ever done before

Right...

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• What part is a lie? Counting festivals or me congratulating them? If it's the latter, I congratulate everyone on their achievements here

I don't particularly care about you or your intentions. Take a gander at the other comments being left here, don't play dumb.

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• BP could have added more dates onto this tour. BP still have the highest grossing tour. Hybe also fiddled with the numbers for Love your self tour, it wasnt 2m.

BP could have held stadiums on those festival days instead, I dont get the issue with counting the numbers as part of the tour when they basically were? BP were headliners.

Anyways Armys can continue to whine as always.

I love armys getting so mad when YG literally says if you add the festivals..

• that s why is called mediaplay...!

Headline.... 2.1m+ ppl attended bp tour

Ending....interacted with 2.1.+ ppl...

If worded properly, nobody would to point them out...

Oh no how dare YG do media play for once.. they are just following Hybe lead.

Fact is those people were there for BP, BP could have held stadiums on those days and still would have beat BTS last tour..

Why would we be afraid? It's about false info. The title says 2m which is incorrect. As far as I'm concerned it could be 2 billion, I'm not getting any of that money so

Why would you be afraid? Exactly yet here you guys are and on twitter whining like baby's.

Also some clarity the title of the article wasnt written by YG, YG said 2.1 if you include festivals because thats how much they performed for in this tour.

• Fact is those people were there for BP, BP could have held stadiums on those days and still would have beat BTS last tour..

Fact... bh/bts would never embarass armys by claiming festivals as part of tour

Fact...bp 66 dates, 1.8m ppl still couldnt beat bts 2018/19 tour of 62 dates, 1.93m ppl

Fact.... bp hyde bst festival was on sale for months but couldnt sell out until additional artists were added... and only sell out a week before concert..

Fact... coachella had list of artists participating including different headliners from the very beginning when tickets go on sale... and to claim that everyone were there to see bp is a lie!

Fact... its yg, and blinks secret wish that this tour will beat bts ly tour but they still fall short even with more dates.. but as consolation, they will have higher revenue!

Fact... according to bts touring report, ly sy tour 1.93m ppl attended. If include live streaming...etc it adds up to over 2m

There s more but that s enough for now

• Fact is BP tour made way more money and you guys continue to seethe. BP tour turned into a stadium tour later on.

If YG wanted to beat love your self tour could have literally added 2 dates in Mexico/Sea and its beaten lmfao.

• Fact is BP tour made way more money and you guys continue to seethe. BP tour turned into a stadium tour later on.

If YG wanted to beat love your self tour could have literally added 2 dates in Mexico/Sea and its beaten lmfao.

Yep!!! If they really care for those number then they would have toured in latam.

• I read the article again why are people so pressed they actually didn't include them

6EY9dGu.png

they said IF ADD coachella and hyde park ( and to be honest bst hyde park) was basically a bp concert all the merch were about bp and all the people were blinks now about coachealla is different;y but even so they were the main headliners from that day?

the point is that those were not really included I know some other that have lied about attendees I won't mention names lol

• They just want something to whine about, they literally say world tour 1.8m and said record for KPOP girl groups but people be dumb.

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!