Was there any important announcement on BPs concert?

• Idk what YG is waiting for. They're making fools out of Blinks

At first I believed that BP will really disband, because of all the buzz that was made, but after all that I believe they are just trolling all of us

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• I went to night one in Houston and thought the members did a great job. They seemed to be genuinely happy to be performing live. I thought they showed great energy and appeared to have fun. Whether or not it was perfect as far as vocals or choreography doesn’t really matter to me (though I didn’t notice any major mistakes). Jennie said we made it feel like a party and she was smiling and having so much fun. It was awesome to see. Lisa is a born performer. She brought it for every performance. Rose seemed almost moved to tears by the energy from the crowd. Jisoo seemed to have a great time as well.

• I went to night one in Houston and thought the members did a great job. They seemed to be genuinely happy to be performing live. I thought they showed great energy and appeared to have fun. Whether or not it was perfect as far as vocals or choreography doesn’t really matter to me (though I didn’t notice any major mistakes). Jennie said we made it feel like a party and she was smiling and having so much fun. It was awesome to see. Lisa is a born performer. She brought it for every performance. Rose seemed almost moved to tears by the energy from the crowd. Jisoo seemed to have a great time as well.

Interesting and good for you but how this related to the topic that op asking? :pepewhat:

• Never thought that would happen, it would be cruel

What do you mean? I think if a member were to leave it would be a nice goodbye and show of support for future solo activities to have the other members embrace them on stage and thank them for their hard work over the years, have the fans cheer for them etc. No?

c o p e

20230919-041924.gif

• What do you mean? I think if a member were to leave it would be a nice goodbye and show of support for future solo activities to have the other members embrace them on stage and thank them for their hard work over the years, have the fans cheer for them etc. No?

No, it wouldn't. Everyone was happy and having a good time and the announcement of someone leaving would make people sad, they would cry, be in disbelief at what's happening and be angry. Why would you ruin a party with sad news? I'd be furious. That is the last thing people would want to hear

• What do you mean? I think if a member were to leave it would be a nice goodbye and show of support for future solo activities to have the other members embrace them on stage and thank them for their hard work over the years, have the fans cheer for them etc. No?

No, how if someone having heart attack or fainted there? There will be fans crying hysterically here and there too, and it would cause a chaos. Fans can be over dramatic and crazy over their idols. And out of that thousands audiences, not all are well mentally. Nobody gonna knows what will happen if those people cannot accepting this disbandment news well.

So, things like this better to be announced through other ways to be safe. We don't want any accidents to happen.

• No, how if someone having heart attack or fainted there? There will be fans crying hysterically here and there too, and it would cause a chaos. Fans can be over dramatic and crazy over their idols. And out of that thousands audiences, not all are well mentally. Nobody gonna knows what will happen if those people cannot accepting this disbandment news well.

So, things like this better to be announced through other ways to be safe. We don't want any accidents to happen.

I mean, I guess but those people need help. Imagine having a heart attack over someone else's contract... 😐

c o p e

20230919-041924.gif

• I mean, I guess but those people need help. Imagine having a heart attack over someone else's contract... 😐

You saying this like those people can control it and most of them don't even know they have it before their first heart attack. A very shocking news can trigger that.

If something happens to any of their fans there bc of that announcement, imagine how bad the backlash they will received. People will called them insensitive and stupid group. Idk if they all will renew or not, but if they're not, well they are very smart to not announce it in their concert in a stadium full with people. Not everyone have that common sense.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!