How many KPOP concerts have you been to?

• I really hope they go here! Or for BTS, at least a nearby country that isn't strict with covid.

Enjoy your TXT concert experience. Is it your first time seeing them?

• I've been to four:

- KCON 2016 (SHINee, Astro, BTS, Monsta X, Dean)

- KCON 2017 (Astro, GOT7, NCT 127, Wanna One, Heize, there was someone else 0 only went to one of the concert nights)

- I don't remember how much these tickets cost because my friend bought them for me as a birthday present both years (she's a big shawol so no way was she missing SHINee hehe). I went with my kpop friend. I enjoyed these because it was great to see so many artists and see people from different fandoms. (It's funny because while I thought NCT 127 were very good performers, I didn't care for their music at that point in time.

Fast forward to 2019:

- NCT 127 Neo City

I have been an NCTzen for a year. :clown: I loved this and it was a super splurge for me to have amazing seats (although my family helped!). I don't want to talk about how much I spent on tix, but I believe they started at like $80 or something. ;( They were amazing performers! I went with a few of my kpop friends. This was my first kpop experience with only the same fandom and it was such a wonderful experience. It also just had special meaning for me after a few rough years. :pleading:

- SuperM

I missed out on chances to see EXO twice so I wasn't going to miss this! I went with kpop friends here too, including treating my shawol friend for those KCON years. I didn't get as good of seats here as I did at NCT but it was still a fantastic concert and it was fun to see fans from the different fandoms together and appreciating the other groups.

I highly recommend going to a concert if you can afford it whether or not you have friends to go with you. You will make friends there because everyone is there with a shared interest. I think at each concert we ended up with new friends! I've been to quite a few non-kpop concerts and the vibe is totally different. The fans' responses are important at any concert - and an excited, enthusiastic crowd hypes up the performers and the kpop crowds were always excited!

I totally intend to see NCT 127 when they come back and will try very hard for tickets (and will travel if I can't get them here!). And Dream when they come too. I'm a little bit spoiled because most kpop tours will come to my region because there is a large fanbase here.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Cool, you've been to a lot. Do you prefer going to concerts exclusive to your ult groups or you like watching various acts in 1 concert?

• I have been to 5 concerts by 4 acts; Skz, BTS, Twice, superm and skz again, I went with my best friend sadsavely and all in 2019 besides the 2nd stray kids one

BTS were the most expensive due to having buy from resellers with Superm being by far the cheapest

Best: BTS

Well worth the money, lines were also good which was great, amazing setlist and crowd - the main drawback is I literally hit a slump after attending, post-concert depression is indeed a thing

Worst: Superm

I missed seeing Shinee so took this as the closest chance I would get, the solo stages were underwhelming, reused vcrs and the worst crowd. Its not suprising how divided the crowd was but it still was a obvious negative. Chinese exo-ls have the worst manners, idgaf if you only want to scream and stand for kai/baekhyun but Im not going to accomdate your attitudes becuase Im on going to be on my feet screaming for even the boys I dont really care for, thats what a concert is about.

From a management standpoint skz first concert and twice's had the worst preparation. Stray kids merch all sold out 2 hrs in the queue and no light stick setup in place. Twice's venue had vips being late to their spot, overcrowding outside, NO SECURITY check inside, and harrasment of free gift exchanges by staff

The most diverse crowd was bts for ages/ethnicity and Twice had the most guys (about 6:4) in attendance, stray kids first concert is the only one I felt out of place at becuase it was nearly all 14/15 year olds

• Thank you for sharing your experience. Appreciate it ❤️

• I've recently went to my first two concerts which were P1harmony and MX's.

P1harmony was so incredible live. It really kills me how underrated they are, but they are having a great time on tour and meeting P1ece overseas is so good for them. They even filmed the MV for their collab with Pink Sweat$ during their time here, which is pretty neat and I'm glad they got that opportunity. <3

Also MX... what needs to be said? We all know they are excellent performers and really know how to excite a crowd. They were very sweet to the audience too, and kept great energy. I'm still replaying my memory of seeing them in my head!

Realistically, I'm probably not going to go to anymore this year. My mother insists on traveling with me so I'm not alone and yeah can't put too much stress on her. That and better save some money haha.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!