[TWICE in Paris] So I finally saw TWICE after 7 years !!!

• :cryc: Yes, I have been waiting that long ! (well, all those years ago I didn't imagine ever seeing them but.. still !!) Making a small thread about it since I was asked to (I would still have made one even if no one cared though :mukbang: )

(Sadly the post will not include photos because.. I kinda forgot to take any :laughs: My phone doesn't take good pictures, but most of all I thought I should focus on watching Twice the most I could while it was possible, and actually managed to do it. I filmed the beginning of some songs as a souvenir then stopped to enjoy the rest of each song ! I thought I should take some pictures during the Encore (I was in the VIP/Golden place/whatever it's called so close enough) but ended up forgetting as I enjoyed myself too much !)

The day started with me missing my bus, spilling the new ink for the printer on my hands (the black and the pink, wrong concert me :laughs:) and almost arrived too late for the VIP entrance (thus Soundcheck event), but in the end I made it in time:flop: My recently bought Candy bong infinite also scared me for a sec, not working despite the new batteries, but I beat some sense into it :mads: During the wait I spotted so many Onces with butterflies accessories (not talking about Nayeon's Pop! cosplay) and jewellery (like myself btw) so idk if this was really a spoiler, but if a troll, they sure got us good :pepe-hehe:

Now to the interesting part ! The songs for the soundcheck were Eye Eye Eyes, Turn It Up :cheer-bunny: and Signal ! I like Turn It Up a lot especially but couldn't focus much on the song, I was busy crying because I was seeing Twice for real :cryc: Wait, I only cried a little, reasonably ! I was mostly smiling :flower-cutie: I say for real but seeing Twice in real life actually feels surreal. I don't know what were your first impressions but having the confirmation Twice were not just pixels sure felt amazing :cutes: Every member were very chill during soundcheck but I felt they were trying to meet the eyes of as many people as possible ! I think I crossed Dahyun's and Jeongyeon's gazes !! (I hope my eyes weren't too puffy :wilds: )

There was such a good atmosphere in the venue, other Onces were so hyped ! The French ones kept doing that one chant they do in football matches or idk, but I remember Sana being like ?? when exiting the scene after the soundcheck then stayed a bit to hype the crowd some more with Jeongyeon :smirks2: After that we had to wait for the concert, the hype didn't die down and I think some Twice members were peeking from the side because there were some random screamings ? Not too sure, I couldn't see them :sob-bunny: but then the concert started ! :hype-cutie:

The screams were insane, the chants too ! Or was it because I was in the VIP section? I felt like many people were singing along. Even I was singing, I thought I'd be quiet since I came alone, but I couldn't stop myself singing even the Korean parts I could, in broken Korean (I had never even sung any Korean lyrics aloud before, I'm so sorry for the Onces near me that were filming.. hope I didn't ruin their videos 'cause I can't sing, hopefully it couldn't be heard :laughs: and apologies to the Korean language as well :laughs: ) I suppose it's like this in all concerts but since the members pointed it out several times I guess we did a good job ! For the Once vids however.. France fanbase planned for us to karaoke One in a Million, but nobody trained for it, this was an utter failure :laughs: So sorry Twice, we will train harder next time :sob-bunny: The same can be said for the dancing, however all the selected Onces were full of happiness it was so cute, especially the girl and the little boy dancing to Feel Special !

Another thing that was great was the equal support to all members ! I was worried because of the incident that happened some concerts ago but thankfully it didn't happen last night. Chaeyoung was also very happy for the cheering we did for her solo stage :flower-cutie: Dahyun did some joke with the Eiffel Tower, and all the members tried introducing themselves with more or less French ! Them saying merci was the cutest thing ever :blushing: You guys must watch this on twitter or youtube ! I was also impressed with the scenery, the live band that I didn't notice while spoiling myself with the tour earlier this year. The adaptation of the songs were amazing, especially Feel Special :crys: (am I biased because this is my fave and I love rock? probably.)

..just felt the urge to watch fancams so I'll end the thread here :groovins: Anyway, was anyone else there ?

fdblink  Armedryu  barnaby  Jasmine_Waters  selfmate

Tagging you guys since you are active Onces ! :thumbs-up:

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They were there too!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm so happy for you!! Seven years was too long to see them omg.

Especially when you missed an opportunity back in 2019 :holding-back-tears: thank you !!

External Content twitter.com

They were there too!

Finally we can see Twice do what other idols have been doing for years :smirks:

• I'm so happy for you!!! :omgr:

I can tell you no matter how many times your see Twice, it will always call surreal.

I hope you're not feeling it but I always get "post concert depression"

Thank you !! I had a small "wow it's over..." moment but overall I'm not having it ! I feel like my "relationship" with Twice changed though. Idk how to explain it except it feels more real, and they seem closer to me somehow? Like I'm going to see them again soon ? Not sure how to express it but it feels great :oks:

• Oh this was so fun to read. I really felt the excitement coming through

Definitely the most emojis I've seen in awhile.

Good thing emojis help me understand people better :iconpepe:

I got carried away.. very quickly at that because when I started I was really thinking that "small thread about it" :sweatr: The cuties emojis on this forum are literally too cute for me not to use them though ! It's not my fault !! :starec:

• OP what was the best and worst parts of the concert/overall experience?

The best part was .. seeing Twice ? I mean it sounds lame ig but it has legit been one of my few dreams for a while now so.. I also got to experience Twice music in a whole different way (on another dimension?), I really should stop using cheap earphones lol. I should invest in better stuff, find myself a pair of expensive headphones or idk (again there was a live band so that changes the experience too of course)

The worst part was Dahyun saying rightfully bonsoir instead of booonjouuuurrr something really silly that I didn't know, but it was really hot that day so I brought a bottle of water and there is some rule that says you cannot keep the cap but can keep the bottle.. so I was like.. ok, drank it quickly to get my hands free since I couldn't put it back in my bag nor enjoy the concert with it but was bothered for a bit because it was really hot (but after the concert started I forgot about it til the end. Except when Twice reminded us to drink a lot :angryr: ). There's nothing else that I can think as negative ! Just this silly detail. It's weird I somehow could bypass this before but I'll think of a way to outsmart this next time :boredr:

• Thank you !! I had a small "wow it's over..." moment but overall I'm not having it ! I feel like my "relationship" with Twice changed though. Idk how to explain it except it feels more real, and they seem closer to me somehow? Like I'm going to see them again soon ? Not sure how to express it but it feels great :oks:

I completely get what you mean lol.

I remember thinking, I get why groups tour now. It's one thing to stan and listen to music but when you see them live, it makes you want to stan them for life.

Tour don't only make more money for the group, it strengthens the bond with the group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!