Songs that hit differently after some time!!!

• What songs did you not like at the start (or release) but have grown to love after some time????

Here's a few of mine, can't do all as that's way too much effort :sleeping:

Red Velet - Power up! Song was soo annoying when it released, but now its a huge bop :dancer:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Twice - Signal - Didn't dislike it, but didn't care much and now I love it :omgr:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

fx - Electric shock - Didn't like it when I first heard it, sounded weird, but now my ears have been healed and this is a big bop for me (SO ICONIC)

Super M - Jopping - Didn't care for it at the start, but now it's my Jammmm :pepemusic:

BTS - Boy with Luv - Couldn't stand it for awhile thought it was an average Joe, but now it's such a cute song :pepeflushed:

Red velvet - Automatic - It really hits different after all these years :peperain:

Itzy - Wannabe - was not a fan on release, but now I'm keep screaming "No matterrrrr if you love me or hate Meeeee" :pepelove1:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• didn't care for this song but this is a bop now :pepemusic:

to many vocal effects for me when I first heard it, it's fucking iconic. What was I thinking? :peperain:

I have a confession to make, I didn't like cute concepts at first when I got into Kpop, so I didn't like that song when I first heard it, but this song is so good :shake-it:

• Ice cream from Hyuna, it used to show up on the recommended section of Gangnam Style, so I watched one day and was unimpressed by it

Now years later, I can finally enjoy this song :pepelove1:

• Ice cream from Hyuna, it used to show up on the recommended section of Gangnam Style, so I watched one day and was unimpressed by it

Now years later, I can finally enjoy this song :pepelove1:

A bop :pepemusic:

• External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!