‘I really want to live. But I don’t know how. That’s when I realized I hit rock bottom'

• Seeing her talk about her struggles, I'm so happy that she and Brave Girls finally got their big break

:cryingk::cryingk:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/…n-mom-tears-group-career/

Brave Girls recently appeared on tvN‘s You Quiz On The Block where they opened up about their hardships prior to topping the charts 4 years after the release of “Rollin

In particular, Yujeong spoke up about the recent breakdown she suffered due to her struggles as a singer.

She even confessed to having balled her eyes out in front of her mother.

Yujeong tearfully shared that she expressed her regrets about becoming a singer to her mother.

I told my mom that I have no idea why I picked this career. I was confident at first, but as time went on, I just didn’t know why I was doing this anymore.

— Yujeong

And while venting to her mother, Yujeong realized that she was in a dark place.

I cried to my mom, ‘I really want to live. But I don’t know how.’ That’s when I realized I hit rock bottom.

— Yujeong

Minyoung sympathized with her struggles with a dilemma that often crossed her mind.

I didn’t have the courage to quit what I was doing or start something new.

— Minyoung

• icyruios

Changed the title of the thread from “‘I really want to live. But I don’t know how.’ That’s when I realized I hit rock bottom'” to “‘I really want to live. But I don’t know how. That’s when I realized I hit rock bottom'”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!