Do you think hybe fourth upcoming gg runext gonna have a successful debut like Nj and Lsf debut?

• Tbh, I don't know much about them nor I see people talking about them. Lowkey i thoughts it is a flop show because even Gp999 was everywhere and Enhypen has really huge hype during iland. Im not even a fan but they have pretty a lot of virals moments that even non fans aware with. But this show, did they even trend anywhere. For me, they probably become like bnd in hybe where txt and en- debut with such a huge popularity and hype but it's not happen for them. While lessera (even with crazy scandal) and nj debut explode, honestly I just cant see the same happen with them. Just my feeling...

• This is Hybe's first survival for a girl group so nothing is certain.

I'm watching the show and while the show is pretty boring as a survival show, the talent pool isn't bad at all. But since they're a girl group, it's still gonna depend on the music at the end of the day and how they will be promoted. They're gonna have Hybe privilege for sure though because Belift Lab is now 100% Hybe's owned, they won't let the group flop. For me, I kinda like Enhypen's music and curious to see how it works with a girl group, so i see good future in them.

Anyway, these 3 contestants are 90% certain to debut, watch and judge for yourself if they can compete with the current 4th gen girls. Personally, it's a yes for me:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• its very rocky for now... a lot of the current watchers are gonna boycott if their fave isn't here and some random 'minor with no skills' (not my words btw) debuts. besides, the most popular trainees like chanelle might not even debut which is lowering expectations for a lot of ppl. and also the fact that half of these trainees have a HUGE one-pick fandom, or the big 6 agenda. plus, eveyrone thinks this is the shittiest, most rigged survival show ever so..... i dont have that high of an expectation (not to mention apparently the show is nugu is korea)

• its very rocky for now... a lot of the current watchers are gonna boycott if their fave isn't here and some random 'minor with no skills' (not my words btw) debuts. besides, the most popular trainees like chanelle might not even debut which is lowering expectations for a lot of ppl. and also the fact that half of these trainees have a HUGE one-pick fandom, or the big 6 agenda. plus, eveyrone thinks this is the shittiest, most rigged survival show ever so..... i dont have that high of an expectation (not to mention apparently the show is nugu is korea)

i don't think it matters much if one or 2 popular girls don't debut. The show is literally flopping now so these small audience don't matter compared to the big audience out there that they will reach after their debut lol. They (the final group) won't flop because they have big company privilege.

• This is Hybe's first survival for a girl group so nothing is certain.

I'm watching the show and while the show is pretty boring as a survival show, the talent pool isn't bad at all. But since they're a girl group, it's still gonna depend on the music at the end of the day and how they will be promoted. They're gonna have Hybe privilege for sure though because Belift Lab is now 100% Hybe's owned, they won't let the group flop. For me, I kinda like Enhypen's music and curious to see how it works with a girl group, so i see good future in them.

Anyway, these 3 contestants are 90% certain to debut, watch and judge for yourself if they can compete with the current 4th gen girls. Personally, it's a yes for me:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One thing for sure, this group wont be that popular in korea like Newjeans and Lsrfm but they might be huge internationally. Again depends on their concept (kinda obvious they will go for girl crush route based on the trainees left now) which I hope wont be similar with lsrfm. Knetz also hate few members that are popular among international voters which will never change even after the group debut. Kinda like bahiyyih situation.

However based on what I see, the most top 6 favourites trainees now are all korean (+american). They need a japanese member to secure a popularity in japan like en-. It's already a waste that the Thai members are all out, it will be a huge advantage for them in term of streaming and voting later.

And for that Chanelle girl, I hope she didnt debut for her own sake. Not because of the evil editing but obviously she cant handle stress well. She is not ready to completely be in this cruel industry where it will keep getting worst.

• One thing for sure, this group wont be that popular in korea like Newjeans and Lsrfm but they might be huge internationally. Again depends on their concept (kinda obvious they will go for girl crush route based on the trainees left now) which I hope wont be similar with lsrfm. Knetz also hate few members that are popular among international voters which will never change even after the group debut. Kinda like bahiyyih situation.

However based on what I see, the most top 6 favourites trainees now are all korean (+american). They need a japanese member to secure a popularity in japan like en-. It's already a waste that the Thai members are all out, it will be a huge advantage for them in term of streaming and voting later.

And for that Chanelle girl, I hope she didnt debut for her own sake. Not because of the evil editing but obviously she cant handle stress well. She is not ready to completely be in this cruel industry where it will keep getting worst.

But they are slowly embracing Jiwoo now because of her vocals talent. They only hate some trainees because of their age but as i said, they only have small audience now so it doesn't matter. The final group can gain fans after their debut.

• i don't think it matters much if one or 2 popular girls don't debut. The show is literally flopping now so these small audience don't matter compared to the big audience out there that they will reach after their debut lol. They (the final group) won't flop because they have big company privilege.

yea true. a lot of engenes have expectations for this group to maybe have a witch/vampire concept like them too. i dont think they'll flop but the hate is alr getting so intense for some of the members...

Ngl I forgot the show was even going on

At this rate HYBE will debut their new GG before Baby Monsters

omg yg need to fcking debut them alr!

that aside, its actually sad how toxic the baemon fandom is alr, considering they havent even debuted LOL ;( bro the runext gg vs baemon fanwars im seeing is crazyyyy

• yea true. a lot of engenes have expectations for this group to maybe have a witch/vampire concept like them too. i dont think they'll flop but the hate is alr getting so intense for some of the members...

omg yg need to fcking debut them alr!

that aside, its actually sad how toxic the baemon fandom is alr, considering they havent even debuted LOL ;( bro the runext gg vs baemon fanwars im seeing is crazyyyy

It's just Wonhee vs Chanelle atp lmao and i doubt both will debut in the same group, it's either one of them will debut or no one at all. Wonhee has much higher chance though.

• i don't think it matters much if one or 2 popular girls don't debut. The show is literally flopping now so these small audience don't matter compared to the big audience out there that they will reach after their debut lol. They (the final group) won't flop because they have big company privilege.

Of course they wont flop but they also have nothing left to be as big as nj or lsf other than being a part of hybe. Like I said, their debut might be like bnd who didnt explode like txt and en-.

1. They have a flop show.

2. They dont have huge hype from hybe stans or gp the way lessera and nj has. Hybe stans are waiting for Adorngg for 2 years while Lessera have sakura and chaewon as well as the tittle of hybe first gg and bang pd direct involvement.

I even among those people who saying it is a ggod ideas to debut nj and lsf close to each other, but a third gg this early after huge success of their newly debuted gg. It's so unnecessary.

• But they are slowly embracing Jiwoo now because of her vocals talent. They only hate some trainees because of their age but as i said, they only have small audience now so it doesn't matter. The final group can gain fans after their debut.

it's equvalent to saying knetz like bahiyyih because they voted her in when it is all only about nationality when they calling her horse and ugly at the same time. They still calling her hags most of times in k forum. Those who hates trainess for their age are international voters.

Knetz never change that much lol. So yeah it doesnt matter because they will not have any chance in korea to begin with.

• 1. I-land was once called a flop show too but look at Enhypen now. And they're a boy group. GG has higher chance to succeed in this ggs' era.

2. NJ literally debuted out of no where. I'm pretty sure RUNext have more stans than pre-debut New Jeans. LSRF didn't have explosive debut, their success is thanks to consistent good music and concept.

"they also have nothing left to be as big as nj or lsf"
    They haven't released their music and you don't know what's their concept gonna be. Hybe recently bought all of Belift Lab in preparation for their debut so I'm pretty sure they won't half-ass their debut.

• it's equvalent to saying knetz like bahiyyih because they voted her in when it is all only about nationality when they calling her horse and ugly at the same time. They still calling her hags most of times in k forum. Those who hates trainess for their age are international voters.

Knetz never change that much lol. So yeah it doesnt matter because they will not have any chance in korea to begin with.

I don't blame the Bahiyyih hate on Knets alone. Wakeone is just a trash label that contributed a lot to the civil war of Kep1er. Hybe is known to promote everyone equally and they don't depend on survival show fans alone, they will make sure their groups gain much more fans after debut. That's why i said the hate now doesn't matter. And I know you're talking about Chanelle but she is one of the best vocalists of RUnext, her talent will make up for her nationality, worst is she's gonna get the Lily treatment but Nmixx is still successful at the end of the day.

• I don’t know what’s going on over in Korea, but I can’t imagine them having a huge international following because the show is too hard to watch I see several snippets on YouTube and it takes weeks before a full episode is launched. Personally, I lost interest. Also, there are no stand-outs in the contestants. I’m not even going to pretend to know what Asian fans like because I don’t get the hype for most K-pop groups. When I saw the final line up for Enhyphen I wasn’t impressed at all, but they seem to be doing fine. I still can’t name one song they have put out or name any of the members if I’m not looking at pictures with their names under them. I guess with good marketing anything is possible though.

• 1. I-land was once called a flop show too but look at Enhypen now. And they're a boy group. GG has higher chance to succeed in this ggs' era.

2. NJ literally debuted out of no where. I'm pretty sure RUNext have more stans than pre-debut New Jeans. LSRF didn't have explosive debut, their success is thanks to consistent good music and concept.

"they also have nothing left to be as big as nj or lsf"
    They haven't released their music and you don't know what's their concept gonna be. Hybe recently bought all of Belift Lab in preparation for their debut so I'm pretty sure they won't half-ass their debut.

1. Yeah I look at them now and? Did anything change? Did enhypen charts in korea? What you trying to say? Kep1er and zb1 give us a good example too that rating really reflects on knetz views on the group while zb1 debut charted better just like their rating even as a bg. GG has higher chance but not everyone has that. But wait you forget something too, enhypen never flop internationally. Their live views on yt always have more than 100k viewers. While this show?

2. Hybe stans wait for them for two years. Minji and Hanni featured in one of Bts biggest songs. They even have more hype than lessera because of this. I was on twitter while this happen. Their songs wont be exploded that fast if people didnt waiting for them lol. Just like bnd again. And we all know that lessera was the sudden to debut group that not in the original plan. And min heejin name plastered on that group really hype everyone. Lesserafim have a good debut, their songs manage to get in top 20 in all charts despite facing a huge scandals. They have sakura and chaewon afterall, lol.

I never say runext will flop, they just didnt have that hype anymore to be as big as their sister groups. Even in big company, there is a reason why the first group in the same generation to debut always turn out to be more popular that group that debut years later. Those company stans already pick their favourites. That's why it is a good thing to debut nj and lessera i n the same year but not this group.

• Yes. They got the hype from the show to help them.

They will take 1-2 years more to build up though, since they don't have a mastermind like MJH or ex-Izone members.

I guess they will market them between NJ [teen] and LSF [adults], so market them at older teens.

• 1. Yeah I look at them now and? Did anything change? Did enhypen charts in korea? What you trying to say? Kep1er and zb1 give us a good example too that rating really reflects on knetz views on the group while zb1 debut charted better just like their rating even as a bg. GG has higher chance but not everyone has that. But wait you forget something too, enhypen never flop internationally. Their live views on yt always have more than 100k viewers. While this show?

2. Hybe stans wait for them for two years. Minji and Hanni featured in one of Bts biggest songs. They even have more hype than lessera because of this. I was on twitter while this happen. Their songs wont be exploded that fast if people didnt waiting for them lol. Just like bnd again. And we all know that lessera was the sudden to debut group that not in the original plan. And min heejin name plastered on that group really hype everyone. Lesserafim have a good debut, their songs manage to get in top 20 in all charts despite facing a huge scandals. They have sakura and chaewon afterall, lol.

I never say runext will flop, they just didnt have that hype anymore to be as big as their sister groups. Even in big company, there is a reason why the first group in the same generation to debut always turn out to be more popular that group that debut years later. Those company stans already pick their favourites. That's why it is a good thing to debut nj and lessera i n the same year but not this group.

One thing about this group also that their audiences and concept (girl crush, i think it's very obvious) probably overlapping with lsf. Both of them also will be managed by big hit in term of their discography and creative sector just like Enhypen now. Things might change later idk. But to stand out they need to beat lsrfm discography first which is pretty solid. People gonna compare both groups a lot. Look at nmixx and itzy as example.

• 1. Yeah I look at them now and? Did anything change? Did enhypen charts in korea? What you trying to say? Kep1er and zb1 give us a good example too that rating really reflects on knetz views on the group while zb1 debut charted better just like their rating even as a bg. GG has higher chance but not everyone has that. But wait you forget something too, enhypen never flop internationally. Their live views on yt always have more than 100k viewers. While this show?

i'll just say let's agree to disagree because i refuse to downplay a big 4 group's potential until i finally see and hear their music/concept. All I'm gonna say is the current potentially debut line-up can put up a good fight if being promoted correctly. Everything else, let their debut prove itself then.

• One thing about this group also that their audiences and concept (girl crush, i think it's very obvious) probably overlapping with lsf. Both of them also will be managed by big hit in term of their discography and creative sector just like Enhypen now. Things might change later idk. But to stand out they need to beat lsrfm discography first which is pretty solid. People gonna compare both groups a lot. Look at nmixx and itzy as example.

BTS, Enhypen and TXT's music don't sound alike so I'm not sure if we can make this conclusion that they're gonna be like LSRF. I don't even agree LSRF is just girl crush. I think this RUNext gg's concept will be close to a female Enhypen and that's no where close to LSRF.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!