After 1 month, What do you think about EXO’s 7th album “EXIST”?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

External Content open.spotify.com

What are your thoughts on it? Any tracks that grew on you? Any tracks that stood out???

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I think it's a great album and I thank the universe or whatever I managed to stay alive long enough to hear it. It was all that I was waiting for. I still rewatch the Cream Soda musical show performances and the Killing Voice all the time. My two favorite songs are probably still Let Me In and Cream Soda, but Private Party and Regret It really grew on me. Another Day is also a pretty weird song (in a good way) with some amazing Ksoo vocals on it. Cinderella is so catchy too. I basically always listen to the album start to finish tho, I like all of the songs on it.

• “Private Party” is the clear winner for me. Def. an add to their pantheon of live performance best. For example, in a live set, “Private Party” could easily come before or after “Tempo” and still be very satisfying.

EXO, vocally, is a vibe..aspects of a lot of the other song production wasn’t enough of a vibe for me champion like I do “Private Party”. It’s closer to a vibe compared to their last drop though.

• It’s a good album

What grew on me; Regret it and no make up ngl I hated regret it but I get it now; no makeup I didn’t know I was like eh but I like it now

I also like private party and Cinderella they were my favorites when I first listened

My favorites overall; cream soda, another day and let me in

Favorites rn; love fool, no make up, hear me out

Let me in is genuinely my favorite song I think like it’s actually so good like it’s top 3 of this album 😫

Another day is stand out track for me since day 1 because of the vocals and it sounds cool to me

IMG_7220.gif

• I love the musical direction and the fact they kept their music identity and image. The album is completely EXO which is nice because there isn't many groups releasing music that sound like EXO, in the mainstream certainly no one is

The tracks they choose to release MVs perfectly summarize their strenghts and is a great showcase for thei careers

What make me most happy is they did not tried to please Gen Z. No 2 Minute songs. No addictive-repetead English chorus. No killing dance part tailored for Tik Tok.

The album itself is more tone-down compared to most of their releases which remembers me Exact, although Exact is a cluber's album with a lot dance/house inspirations. This one is much more R&B-esque, some of the songs (Love Fool, Another Day) are basically simple accords repeated for 3 months with they sing (which works perfectly because EXO voices are much better than any musical instrument)

I think the album could just have a more dancing b-side (like The Eve, Oh La La La, etc), which always happen when performing on award shows and year end events like Gayos. But I can only guess this year there will be nothing of that sort...

Overall strong album. As I'm a sucker for mid tempo easy to listen to songs, there is no doubt this is will be my most listened album of them after 3 or 4 years

• This is the only album I was really looking forward to this years so whatever the outcome I was going to like it. I never have expectations with EXO because whatever they drop, as long as it is by them, it will be right for me.

Now that I have exposed my hyperbiasness, I would say that I agree with other users here, this could easily be one of the best albums of the year. I love the touch of old school, the hip hop leaning this time and the songs.

My preference is pretty much the same as the first time. Another day continues to be the song I like the least in the album, even if it has grown on me. My favorites are Cream Soda, Regret it, Hear me out, Let me in, Love fool and No make up. Cinderella is somewhere in between.

I listen to this album from begining to end every time, it's a no-skip album. For me it's their best yet.

EXO is EXO, which for me means that whatever they are given, is always going to have that quality only them can give to whatever they release.

What make me most happy is they did not tried to please Gen Z. No 2 Minute songs. No addictive-repetead English chorus. No killing dance part tailored for Tik Tok.

Definitely one of my favorite things in the album too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!