What is your favorite tittle track by EVERGLOW?

• ? 27

1. Bon Bon Chocolat (1) 4%
    2. Adios (0) 0%
    3. Dun Dun (3) 11%
    4. La Di Da (15) 56%
    5. First (3) 11%
    6. Pirate (5) 19%

Since Everglow is finally coming back, what is your favorite tittle track by them so far?

• i love la di da and pirate soooo much its a little difficult to choose one

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• La Di Da all the way.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• la di da all the way

But funny,back then when they released Ladida it was received badly. It even has the least views among their first few songs. People said it was a downgrade from Dun Dun and yet many years later, it is the most liked title track by them.

• la di da all the way

But funny,back then when they released Ladida it was received badly. It even has the least views among their first few songs. People said it was a downgrade from Dun Dun and yet many years later, it is the most liked title track by them.

Ladida is still their least liked MV out of their first 4 songs

Bon Bon Chocolat 2.3M likes

Adios 2,6M likes

DUN DUN 4,1M likes

LA DI DA 2.1M likes

But it is doing a lot better than their last 2 songs

First 1,4M likes

Pirate 1M likes

• But most liked i dont meant in youtube, in AKP here. See the poll. I still remember how overwhelmingly Akp dislike that song on its release. the tide has turned

• But most liked i dont meant in youtube, in AKP here. See the poll. I still remember how overwhelmingly Akp dislike that song on its release. the tide has turned

a lot of people on akp have a hate boner for non-sexual hype songs so its understandable

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• a lot of people on akp have a hate boner for non-sexual hype songs so its understandable

Or maybe, they were expecting a girl crush banger but instead gotten a retro-disco-infused masterpiece like ladida. It was awesome in my opinion but that switch probably turned off a lot of EG followers

• Or maybe, they were expecting a girl crush banger but instead gotten a retro-disco-infused masterpiece like ladida. It was awesome in my opinion but that switch probably turned off a lot of EG followers

ladida was a good song but retro-disco-infused songs with repetitive catchy melodies were a trend for some time around that period and a lot of groups did it

many of those songs are liked here on akp but they definitely did not have a lasting impact on the broader audience simply because they were common and all of them were trying to cash in on the revival of city pop on youtube

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!