What Is Your Favorite Non-Korean Version/Release From Your Favorite K-Pop Group?

• Hello! So, as we should know by now, a lot of bigger K-Pop groups who have been around for a while release songs that are not in Korean. This could be English or Japanese (or maybe some other languages, but I feel like those two are by far the most common). Which one from your faves is your favorite? It can be either a song originally in Korean that was translated and sung by them a second (or third or more) time in said other language, or a completely different song. You can explain why as well, but that's optional. It can be a B-side or a title track, whatever works for you. Here are mine:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A whole bop, and I love the message a lot too. It being in all English was just the cherry on top of everything else (namely their heavenly vocals and the nice beat) to be honest.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's SO catchy and stays true to their Twice sound, while being in English too. I love the prom theme. They also all look stunning! I can't say enough good things about this one.

Last, but not least, here is my bias group proving why they're my bias group. I love the vocals, the message, the beat, everything! They really outdid themselves with this.

What would you say yours are? I'd love to hear your answers. Have a great day/night!

• MY MOMENT HAS COME

out of service

• MY MOMENT HAS COME

I'll need to check it out soon!

• A WHOLE ASS BOP

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• External Content www.youtube.com

All SHINee and SVT Jpn releases are gold but these two I have a soft spot for

This is also the most underrated day6 song of all time and like

External Content open.spotify.com

It deserves some love!!!

• A WHOLE ASS BOP

YES! I haven't heard the other one yet (I'll listen later, I promise), but I love Stay Gold!

• This is also the most underrated day6 song of all time and like

External Content open.spotify.com

It deserves some love!!!

icyruios , your influence is spreading!

• Monsta X

External Content youtu.be

EXO (cbx but still)

Got7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!