Whats your favorite bside choreographies from your bias group(s)?

• PLEASE USE SPOILERS FOR EVERYTHING BUT THE FIRST 5 VIDEOS! My computer is running slower but I want to be able to check out the dances lol

Light a flame: I love this choreo, especially how smooth it is! But it's near impossible to find a video of the dance besides this one and nobody really acknowledges it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Snap Shoot: Fun dance to a fun song that will definitely brighten my mood

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wave: I just love everything about this. My favorite parts definitely include 1:30 and 2:20 forward. Unfortunately near impossible to find a good quality video of this thats not a fancam. I wish they would release a dance practice with the Moonwalker performance as well.

And a very blurry version from the official concert recording because it's literally the only non-fancam ver. I can find lol

My My: I like how this uses dance to interpret things like a boat on waves or a campfire

Anyone: The synchronized arm movements make it for me and I love the dance during the chorus too much!

Cheers: This dance feels so different from anything else I see from Seventeen and Hoshi's 2:28 hip shake is an icon.

Good to Me: I just like this one lol

HIT: The dance and song is so good that I forget it wasn't the title track at times.

Getting Closer: Not a fan of the song but I love this dance. Seventeen doesn't have a lot of the hard-hitting powerful choreographies like this.

Lilili Yabbay: Iconic.

My I: China line really did something here and I love the story it tells even without knowing the lyrics. The use of white ribbon made for a gorgeous effect. Fun fact: the guys said this was based off the anime movie, Your Name!

Bonus - Crush: Not a huge fan of the song or even a lot of the dance but I love the stupid hats and Mingyu's high kick @ 0:20 lol It's the only way I acknowledge this song these days. It completes how goofy I find it into something fun and enjoyable.

• cheddar

Changed the title of the thread from “Whats your favorite bside choreography from your bias group(s)?” to “Whats your favorite bside choreographies from your bias group(s)?”.
  • External Content youtu.be

• Hold my Dreamcatcher im going in

Fav

(Clearer video)

(Added bonus)

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Snap shoot has such a soft place in my heart~

External Content youtu.be

Icon is I C O N I C

This isn't complete without the eve tho

• NCT - Arcade, Love on the Floor, Nectar

Astro - All Good & Moonwalk

GOT7 - Poison

• I watch choreo videos but don’t have more then a couple of favorites.

TXT: Rollercoaster

TXT: Opening Sequence

• The insomnias on here are successfully converting me! lol and now my favorite parts for each one!

Sleep-walking: I love that they vogue a bit in this! One of my favorite dance styles! One of my main thoughts when watching this is that I love their flow and how synchronized they are. Those are one of the things that made me love Seventeen! 0:55 and 1:50 are also winning parts for me!

Red Sun: Vampire vibes to the max! Probably my favorite dance of the bunch, they had me the moment she leaned back as if she died and then was revived. Once again, these girls are so graceful and have the kind of dance flow I love. 1:20 forward, love love love! 2:15 is especially enchanting. This song/dance feels like a vampire ritual of some sort right?

Also, I'm still learning their names. 1:08 is Sua right? Because her visuals got me there!

Black or White: First off, love the tunnel move in the beginning. Not to point out every little thing, but 0:30 is such a pretty move and part of the song. I love how Dreamcatcher mixes soft feminine moves with very powerful ones as well. Some of the most dynamic dances in kpop I've seen! And 2:25, enough said.

Wind Blows: Once again, love the entrance of the dance. Really small detail but leg movement @ 1:15 is so cool to me. I love 0:35 too! Once again, their flow and synchronization mesmerize me! Love the arm movements in the choreo too. Love the tone-switch @ 1:33. Once again Dreamcatcher blends powerful with soft movements so well! Also the ending is funny, you can tell she was hyped! lol

• Snap Shoot is very carefree feeling and was such a good balance to the harsher (?) sound of the other promoted tracks from the album. Icon is really cool, I think this type of concepts suits them so well! 1:23 is a standout move for me. And The Eve is iconic in every way. One of the best kpop bsides ever for me!

I love the move at 0:47 of Rollercoaster. There were also so many cool moves in Opening Sequence! I never heard a lot of TXT songs besides their title tracks and viral bsides (like anti romantic) so this was interesting to hear new ones!

• I love the move at 0:47 of Rollercoaster. There were also so many cool moves in Opening Sequence! I never heard a lot of TXT songs besides their title tracks and viral bsides (like anti romantic) so this was interesting to hear new ones!

:mesmerized-bee:

That’s my favorite move too. Also the skating move, and the relay move when they turn around. They tend to do a lot of relay moves in their choreos and I find it so interesting.

The other one I loved the first part, they looked so good moving together and the solo part where one member (Taehyun) standing in the middle. I like how it looks like he controlling them. Another element what they have in lot of their choreos. They keep interacting with each other when they dancing. Somehow they really keep me entertained watching them.

:scaredy-bee:

Also helps there is only 5 member to watch.

• Love on the Floor dance is really cool and the song is very much my taste. When the platform bends and they all slide down and dance at an angle is so cool!

• That is something I really like in choreographies too (when the members interact)! It makes it more dynamic and also add personality to it. And yeah, having only five members definitely makes it easy to watch each one individually lol

• I don't stan them necessarily but I also love this Purple Kiss choreo and thought I would share!

• blacklist

wait a minute

karma butterfly

• Red Velvet :

(G)I-DLE :

ITZY :

Purple Kiss:

Mamamoo it's hard to found a serious choreo video so :pepe-peek:

I don't stan them necessarily but I also love this Purple Kiss choreo and thought I would share!

They did it themself :pepefrog:

• Sometimes having fun is more important lol

And also thats very impressive! I'm currently stuck in a Dreamcatcher hole and can't get out but I'll have to check out more of Purple Kiss later. They're so talented and I love a lot of the songs I heard.

• And also thats very impressive! I'm currently stuck in a Dreamcatcher hole and can't get out but I'll have to check out more of Purple Kiss later. They're so talented and I love a lot of the songs I heard.

I've made a whole thread last year for help people to discover them, if it can help you later :finger-heart:

• I've made a whole thread last year for help people to discover them, if it can help you later :finger-heart:

I will definitely check it out! I've already listened to a chunk of their music and watched some performances and would love to learn more <3 Thank you!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!