TOP blocked G-Dragon on Instagram + G-Dragon deleted all post with TOP

• the comments...why are knetz so hateful to TOP? Isn't he the least problematic member? (other than Taeyang) Like I remember when they sent him hate for being suicidal in the past...this is not okay ://

What an oppalogist simplication.

The timeline of what happened was

- TOP was caught taking weed and prosecuted

- He blamed it on Han Seohee saying she gave him weed extract without him knowing.

- Han Seohee said she brought the extract to him upon his own request, he was well-aware what it was.

- TOP attempted suicide after his lie blew up.

• It’s shitty that he lied…I wasn’t aware of that.

but I’m not gonna cancel someone for smoking weed. I literally smoked an hour ago. I don’t give a single fuck 🧍‍♂️

• Hmm i wonder what the tea is. Still sad though because these people were " friends" or "brothers" supposed to love support and have each other's backs forever, really sux when you can literally throw years of hardships etc love etc between you down the drain in the blink of an eye. Doesn't matter if it's his fault or gdragon fault, still sux they let that happen to their relationship.

That's like BTS going from love you forever to hating each other's guts 5 minutes later. That failure is on YOU for letting your relationship all that sacrifice, blood sweat tears etc together to literally evaporate like it meant fuckin nothing.

Like pissing away your entire life's saving in 1 day. That fuck up is all on you. Learn The true value of those you cherish because you will be in a world of hurt when you need them and they aren't there anymore.

On that note of maintaining relationships people with unstable mindsets sre usually the hardest to maintain relationships with as they could change the next day and top is known for this even more so after the scandal and suicide attempt. So it wouldn't surprise me if his recent changes were something nobody else could reasonably adapt to and cut ties. Still love guy, but we can't baby and pamper people gotta acknowledge you got problems you need to fix

• Spicy. Honestly the group is full of really questionable men so it felt like matter of time before they starting beefing or turning on each other or whatever.

Except Taeyang but he’s too unproblematic to the point he’s the trope of it’s always teh quiet ones lol.

• Hmmmm

Make the tea public

could it be over Seungri? One of them wanted him back the other didn't?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i'm not surprise at all

the members of Big bang always said that they aren't friends but just colleagues

Could indeed be the case. Not every idol group out there are friends. For every stray kids BTS or Ateez there's plenty more who are nothing more than coworkers once the money dries up or business changes its over with. Tldr very few people in the industry are actual real friends or family to each other

• Hmmmm

Make the tea public

could it be over Seungri? One of them wanted him back the other didn't?

Yoo I thought I was the only one thinking that way but it makes sense doesn't it?

My theory is that gd thought of it like the group leader and wanted the group to continue without seungri whereas top wanted him back.. idk why but it's just my gut feeling.. Top was pretty broken after his scandal and he even said that he didn't want nothing to do with korea so it makes more sense for him to do something like this.. But then he wouldn't do that unless seungri wasn't guilty..would he? Tbh I'm not even sure what happened with seungri.. was he proven guilty or not? There are people saying that he's innocent and that he just gambled but the Korean public seem to hate him and want him banned. Does anyone have a clue about what happened? I used to like seungri when he was in the band before the scandal so it'd be nice to know something :')

• Yoo I thought I was the only one thinking that way but it makes sense doesn't it?

My theory is that gd thought of it like the group leader and wanted the group to continue without seungri whereas top wanted him back.. idk why but it's just my gut feeling.. Top was pretty broken after his scandal and he even said that he didn't want nothing to do with korea so it makes more sense for him to do something like this.. But then he wouldn't do that unless seungri wasn't guilty..would he? Tbh I'm not even sure what happened with seungri.. was he proven guilty or not? There are people saying that he's innocent and that he just gambled but the Korean public seem to hate him and want him banned. Does anyone have a clue about what happened? I used to like seungri when he was in the band before the scandal so it'd be nice to know something :')

Unlikely TOP is a Seungri defender since he has been going viral for the past 3 years for cropping him out of OT5 pictures when he posted about BB on instagram.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!