Could replacing the members of Fifty Fifty work?

• It is widely recognized that the musical composition titled "Cupid" has achieved considerable popularity; however, the visual identities of the performers remain relatively unknown amongst the general public.

Contemplating the scenario where the CEO opts to terminate the existing contract, thereby paving the way for a reconfiguration of the group "Fifty Fifty" with the inclusion of four fresh members, raises intriguing possibilities.

:ahh-bee::ahh-bee::excited-bee::hey-bee:

• Does he even own the rights to cupid?

I thought one of the issues is that the producer has the rights to the song and not the company.

• I've also seen many comments saying things like "the song's popular, not the members/group", "people like the song, they don't know or care who sings it," and "they got lucky with Cupid, they are just one hit wonders."

If so, wouldn't the loss of the creative team and producer of the song basically make the new group no better than any other new group? What made them now think there's suddenly value in the name Fifty Fifty?

Now, assuming there is value in the name Fifty Fifty and people will seek out and listen to the next release. Do you think they won't notice a difference in the group's vocal quality which arguably is the thing that makes Fifty Fifty unique? What about the difference in arrangement/compositional style with a new producer?

Not saying it's impossible to recreate the next Fifty Fifty, but unlikely from what we have seen so far. Ingredients matter, you simply don't mess with a winning formula.

• The guy has only been involved with one hit in his 30 year career, and his involvement was to just provide the money.

So based on his 30 year history. Not likely in terms of anything mid to long term.

• the knetz are saying they would support attrakt CEO if he made a new group.

• They bought the song off a swedish student. The final product and the student product wasn't that much difference.

• hindsight is always 20/20

no one can predict what will happen in the future

there are groups that turn that hit song into another and another and become a household name

there are others that become one hit wonders

who the hell knows before it happens...

of course some people are going to claim A and whilst other will claim b and someone will be right

• the knetz are saying they would support attrakt CEO if he made a new group.

Yeah I feel sorry for the knetz (if they're not paid/bots) since they've bought into the mediaplay. You want to know who was one of the first to spread this idea of an audition for new members "for revenge"? Another youtuber the CEO alledgedly used 7 days ago as a pressure tactic to get the girls to drop the lawsuit. But the CEO's saying now he never had any plans for new members and just want the girls to return, right? Good cop/bad cop?

Would the knetz send their own children to audition? After what they did to Hotshot? Would anyone really? It'll all make sense once you realize music isn't the CEO's real business. Did you know Star Crew's parent company CL International was delisted due to financial fraud involving a falsified Chinese business contract? The CEO was arrested for manipulating the stock price and illegally profited 8B. I think a Hotshot member also was made to perform in China.

Anyways, I don't think many will be ready for the turn of events that will start unfolding. How much gets revealed will depend on how much SIAHN wants to push. He could push enough just enough to get the girls and himself out. Or he could go full John Wick.

• Some random people typing shit on their computers.

Is a risk, but depending on the court judgement, we will find out who people will support.

• Wait, but fifty fifty being one hit wonder also makes the producer a one hit wonder too. He also didn't have any prior digital success and just lucked out with this song. And not without CEO's now exposed viral marketing. So they are in this together. I'd actually argue that swapping producer with or without controversy was always a better decision, at least mathematically. Changing differentials is always a better decision if you're dealing with unknowns.

And not just mathematically but also historically it is a better decision. We saw Lovelyz, GFriend, Brave Girls and Momoland literally going to the same producers and having them recreate the same song, and we all know how that one played out.

• Wait, but fifty fifty being one hit wonder also makes the producer a one hit wonder too. He also didn't have any prior digital success and just lucked out with this song. And not without CEO's now exposed viral marketing. So they are in this together. I'd actually argue that swapping producer with or without controversy was always a better decision, at least mathematically. Changing differentials is always a better decision if you're dealing with unknowns.

And not just mathematically but also historically it is a better decision. We saw Lovelyz, GFriend, Brave Girls and Momoland literally going to the same producers and having them recreate the same song, and we all know how that one played out.

Brave Girls will debute next month. pls support them.

for 50/50 anything is better if both companies are thugs.

GFriend went from external to in-house, where you keep more of the profits. Thats when it started slowly unraveling.

Lovelyz and GF did have producer changes, and in BB's case the owner was the producer so would he replace himself?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!