People celebrating Fifty Fifty’s downfall, Karma is coming

• Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. You like to take the side of the media against 5050, just know the media knows a lot. And when certain groups no longer lay golden eggs, a flood of news will come.

• Teshubs my man.

You gotta post an appreciation thread or a thread about something you like in kpop.

We gotta get you glass half full on this stuff.

You're always swimming in the stressful dark side of this industry. Seeing monsters and evil doers. And things you don't like.

A little fanboying of a favorite group would do you some good! You'll live longer. Maybe smile more!

:yesr:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• When I see a Irene+ level visual in kpop, then I'll be distracted from the monsters

• Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. You like to take the side of the media against 5050, just know the media knows a lot. And when certain groups no longer lay golden eggs, a flood of news will come.

Did they even have a rise? It’s the song that went slightly viral not the group, there’s a big difference lol. Not to mention the hypes already gone, didn’t even last that long…….what is the fuss over. It’s like comparing the brand value of 50/50 to the likes of BP and BTS, apples and oranges…..

• I honestly think in the end Fifty Fifty will come out on top of all of this.

It feels like theres good reason for all of the lawsuits and that eventually we’ll learn more that they actually being freed from slave contracts and like no money (similar to bbc + loona when everyone was like “well if they didn’t spend so much on the debut” or whatever)

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• I think is the other way around

People who used these poor girls to downplay other groups are the reason why there got such negative karma :whatb:

⟭⟬ ARTIST OF THE YEAR ⟭⟬

AWARDS-AMERICAN-MUSIC--97_1637613102609_1637613116956.JPG

• They are a threat, and it is easy for the competition to smear and damage them now.

Last year the parent company of a label was busted, for owning another company which was smearing their competition. They shutdown that reverse marketing company when they got busted and were investigated by the FTC.

Edited once, last by K-PL ().

• I think is the other way around

People who used these poor girls to downplay other groups are the reason why there got such negative karma :whatb:

Which actually kinda unfair since the one who used them to bash other is either a troll or an antis of the targeted group.

It's not them and their fans doing.

So why did they got bad things that they didn't even caused?

Or maybe karma change their ToS in 2023 and work different now, idk

• You are right, wonder is this will teach those vile people to stop using innocent groups to downplay other groups?

So so vile, people needs to call out these salties

⟭⟬ ARTIST OF THE YEAR ⟭⟬

AWARDS-AMERICAN-MUSIC--97_1637613102609_1637613116956.JPG

• they are doing such a scandall out if this :/

i am thinking wich company should be trying to cover up their own scandalls...and i am not thinking of Hybe. There is another with a long history of having lots of friends on the meddia

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Did they even have a rise? It’s the song that went slightly viral not the group, there’s a big difference lol. Not to mention the hypes already gone, didn’t even last that long…….what is the fuss over. It’s like comparing the brand value of 50/50 to the likes of BP and BTS, apples and oranges…..

Slightly viral? Lol

Anyway they already came up with another BOP. The Barbie leak was insane.

lt64IYu.gif

• just mark this as the best answer already!!!

Methinks we have not heard the last of it. I think the members are waiting until Jeon shows all cards he has, which he is gladly doing so now.

Jeon thinks he is a hero and he is overplaying his cards now. I think he is falling right into the trap Siahn and the members had set up. Siahn read Jeon like a book and put him into a trap.

• The worst part of this life is there is no karma. Wicked will be wicked. Other KPop stan will celebrating this, lauding about how a nugu shouldn't outshine their stan. This is how KPop works, someone's loss is other's gain.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!