Blackpink aren't even able to sell out a 10k arena in us? Is it because viewers are fed up of their lazy half asleep performance?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now i get why jennie had to resort to agreeing to do that cringy weeknd tv series

• it could be because when their tour first started in Texas their show was sub par. The members seemed as though they were fighting and not in sync at all. The solo performances were good but the group as a whole was bad.

• I know with trolling they're only a few topics that rile folks up but you could still try to be more original. Do not fall for low effort bait yall.

this was in 2019 when they were starting going on tour in America lol we think it had to do with the tornado and the weather during that time. Also the tickets were almost sold out so that wasn't the reason

can you close this thread since the info in misleading? I don't understand why messy posts of twitter are allowed here? wasn't that agains the rules?

• this was in 2019 when they were starting going on tour in America lol we think it had to do with the tornado and the weather during that time. Also the tickets were almost sold out so that wasn't the reason

can you close this thread since the info in misleading? I don't understand why messy posts of twitter are allowed here? wasn't that agains the rules?

Their present condition isn't different

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• poor Blackpink :pepe-comfy:

• Their present condition isn't different

lol sone were taken when the concert hasn't even started lol

nice try btw that 's a set up account was made recently because their fave didn't sell out their concert so they are trying to paint bp as flops btw bp has the hhigest grossing concert in history

External Content www.tiktok.com

• Once fighting ghosts at this point, I said that already

Touring is out of their reach and they fall behind in charting and sales to 4th gen ggs

Bp isn't ur competition

The OP isn't even a Twice fan, but more importantly, did you really just say "touring is out of their reach?" Really?

FyVMvp6aIAAnRW5.jpg:large

There's trolling, and then there's genuine stupidity.

• The OP isn't even a Twice fan, but more importantly, did you really just say "touring is out of their reach?" Really?

FyVMvp6aIAAnRW5.jpg:large

There's trolling, and then there's genuine stupidity.

It's out of twice reach tbh

BP is heading for 1.8M & 340M in attendance & revenue, that's like all 5 of twice tours combined

Twice next tour might come close to born pink records & by then BP would be playing on a whole other level 🙂

• It's out of twice reach tbh

BP is heading for 1.8M & 340M in attendance & revenue, that's like all 5 of twice tours combined

Twice next tour might come close to born pink records & by then BP would be playing on a whole other level 🙂

Put the Kool-Aid down. You're going to make yourself sick.

• Gotta wait about 7 years before that happens buddy but ofc by then "twice" will be as relevant as 2ne1 is right now 💀

You think they have 7 more years. That's hilarious in all the saddest ways. ^^

Twice are more relevant than 2ne1 ever were. I think their former labelmates have more in common.

• It's out of twice reach tbh

This is probably BPs last major tour

• The stats speak for themselves after all 😂

Twice will remain #2 & that's something worth celebrating isn't it 🙂

I don’t think people will talk about how amazing streaming BP had in 10 years. I think they willl mostly talk about how a great group was wasted with mediocre music made by an overrated producer and largely left to being on hiatus. The fact is BP is a great group but musically they are painfully average and this isn’t due to the members at all but their label who while helping them reach amazing success stifled their creativity. BPs legacy is ultimately I think something to be sad about, not because the girls are sad themselves but because of what musically we could have seen if they were given more control and if they had a more variety of producers working with them.

• I don’t think people will talk about how amazing streaming BP had in 10 years. I think they willl mostly talk about how a great group was wasted with mediocre music made by an overrated producer and largely left to being on hiatus. The fact is BP is a great group but musically they are painfully average and this isn’t due to the members at all but their label who while helping them reach amazing success stifled their creativity. BPs legacy is ultimately I think something to be sad about, not because the girls are sad themselves but because of what musically we could have seen if they were given more control and if they had a more variety of producers working with them.

Mediocre music for tasteless people ;-)

And nope Blackpink will be remembered as one of the most legendary K-pop group in 10 years ;-)

For the music lyrics, the members have credits for some songs. And even if they don't write a song they can share their opinion about it and give some inputs.

And why do you think that the girls are sad ATM? :melon_think:

• I don’t think they are sad. I literally sad they aren’t sad. I said their situation is sad due to their company. Their music is mediocre. They have good songs don’t get me wrong but their discography is largely forgettable. In the same vein as like early Bieber music. Entertaining and popular but musically not too well. The members have near zero say in their music which isn’t their own fault at all so I’m not blaming them or saying they can’t do it. But for them to be 8 years nearly into their career and have so few music credits is terrible and reflects badly on YG, not the girls. I think while YG was able to do well for them for their popularity and success he did terrible for them musically.

• I don’t think they are sad. I literally sad they aren’t sad. I said their situation is sad due to their company. Their music is mediocre. They have good songs don’t get me wrong but their discography is largely forgettable. In the same vein as like early Bieber music. Entertaining and popular but musically not too well. The members have near zero say in their music which isn’t their own fault at all so I’m not blaming them or saying they can’t do it. But for them to be 8 years nearly into their career and have so few music credits is terrible and reflects badly on YG, not the girls. I think while YG was able to do well for them for their popularity and success he did terrible for them musically.

Considering how much better their new and older music is holding up in South Korea versus Twice I can only imagine how forgettable you think their music is :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• This thread contains 31 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!