Most annoying types of Kpop discussions

• -"Group X paved the way for group Y/Kpop/Music in general/world peace"

These type of discussions just results in people bringing a bunch of receipts with results and quotes of other people saying someone paved the way. So far I haven't been able to care about this much. Also ends with everyone being mad.

-"Idol A did PS. Look at this picture of where she is laughing in 2018 and this one where she is crying in 2022. Totally different!"

Shut the fuck up, please. Seems it happens often so who cares anyway?

-"My fave is so mistreated!!! (s)he didn't get a blueberry at the photo shoot and your fave did! Nepotism!!!"

Usually done by solo stans. Literally nobody real cares about such minor stuff, including the idol.

Different if there are REAL glaring differences but not this type of shit.

-"Your fave did CA of country Z. Okay, so the people in country Z actually enjoyed it, but MY OPINION as someone not from country Z is more important, so cancelled".

(usually an American or someone heavily influenced by the US)

"Idol AA is so overrated"

Clearly lots of people love them, so quit whining about it and hype your own faves, loser.

• This is a big reason I had to delete my kpop social media last month, it really must be stressful to live like that. Good points.

• flowerteapetal

• When you unstan someone and their die-hard fans question your sanity "How can you? He/she is the best so why did you unstan? I can't belive you dislike anything on their music, their apearance, ...."
    • When KPop-fans bad-mouth over genre of music in the name of their faves, which is mostly happening when a International celeb (mainly American) they hate said something about their faves or when they find a song that may sound like their fave's music but is in a total other language and so people started acusing them of being a copy-cat etc.
    • When people who like KPop start to randomly shit on JPop when they see songs who sound outdated or songs who sound like KPop
    • When imature people start to make useless fanwars over things... example someone may say "oh (singer) sounds like (other singer) in this song" and all of a suddon the fans of one of the singers may start to diss you for no reason thinking you bully their fave :facepalm:
    • When people randomly ask if everyone in KPop had plastic surgery just cause someone lost weight or used another way to edit their pics
    • When people call someone out as unprofessional, lazy, bad etc. but can't sing and dance themselfs
    • When people hear Korean words like nega/niga and say "rude! They cussed with the n-word" and make a whole deal out of it. no they didn't ! (and this shit for example is why there is a scensored version of some of 2NE1-songs cause someone on American radio thought they cussed)
    • When people get pissed at someone's fame for no reason. The most known issue was when a couple of years ago a German radio show host held a speech on how unfair he finds that BTS got popular and rich while he works his butt off in a radio station and earns nothing and than said a lot very unfortunate things (dude later on got fired from his job)
    • People who say shit like "ew I hate girlgroups" or "lol, you are a boygroup stan" bruh shut up, nobody needs to know that you are a sexist
    • People who make dumb posts like "he is 32 years old, he should retire allready or else he will break a leg next time he dances on stage, gosh he is so old, blah blah" mostly said by someone around age 14
    • When people say they don't objectify someone but than constantly say shit like "I hate her hairstyle, fire the stylist!" or "why do they downdress her?" or "she looks too slutty!"
    • When people skiny shame thin idols and fat shame idols who arn't even fat
    • Superior complex when someone's fave idol did something particular like acting up as if their fave was better than anyone else when winning an award or getting hired by an expensive brand etc.
    • The people who hate everyone who dosn't buys merch and CDs and say "You are not a true fan if you don't buy at least CDs"
    • Every post that contains "he is so nugu" and "Nuguseo" bruh wtf, and half of the time they even talk about popular artists :skull:
    • Shitting on an entire company just cause 1 idol did something stupid or cause they dislike some group's music

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Ones I keep having scraps with people here on are who was the best group of second gen or what is the best song ever. Who really cares anyway? It's just a subjective view and not all that important at the end of the day.

• Bruh don't belittle blueberry wars

Taemin still holds a grudge against Key for eating his blueberries 12 years ago

Blueberries matter alot

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• First I was a kpop stan I stanned a group around two years ago to end it now after finally admitting that kpop fans are the worst. They literally say we respect opinions then when I said my opinion they literally send me to k/y/s. Wants everything to their favs and supporting them even if they are wrong. Never respecting anybodies traditions, religion, country, etc...I have many things to say but I don't have words to describe how it's bad!!

• Or a discussion where everything is just black or white.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

---======---

• I purposely picked blueberries as I thought there had never been an issue with them, but guess I was wrong ^^

Nah blueberry gate is a thing in SHINee world

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!