Idc about mnet Evil edit... RIINA is iconic and deserves to make it into the final line-up! (Queendom puzzle) Riina is better than jihan . Tea.

• External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content vm.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Slay, queen. She's just so charming and enthusiastic!!! Cool vibes!! 8)

She's a boss(cute boss)! :finger-heart:

Go, Riina! Pop pop pop pop. She popped my heart. 8)

Is she an ENFP???

Pd: no shade to jihan, I needed clickbait. I'm as bad as mnet. Ups. *Britney Spears' voice*

Anyway, I'm rooting for Riina, love her personality, vocals and energy!!!

• Although i stan weeekly i agree riina's pop performance was more fun and energetic than jihan. That voice crack and the reaction of the girl sitting next to yeeun in that blue dress was so funny tho

External Content twitter.com

• So based on fan count which idols do you think have highest chance of winning.

hmm..
    I haven't seen some group's voting power but here are some of my thoughts:

- TripleS is on the gray line, leaning more to not make it to win. They could have the voting power, but they had an internal strife within the fandom on whether letting their member to win or rest (since both Jiwoo and Seoyeon just had a debut with their unit, and soon Seoyeon will start promoting again as another unit)

- Yeorum is on the gray line, leaning more to win if her fans get the help of other ujungs, just like how Luda and Soobin win in GR (they got the money to do some giveaway event for voting)

- Bora could getting in as a revenge for so many survival shows of her. Lullets biased Bora will likely do something so that their bias didn't get mocked again. They also had some power as she always nearly make it into the final lineups, so she had a high chance to stay until the final round.

- Idk much about weeekly's voting. But if it was based on the GR's vote back then for Monday, one of the girls had a some chance to stay until the final. Who are the most popular amongst them btw? Zoa or Jihan?

- Nana could be a darkhorse. Idk their fandom voting power but since her name is more known than her group's name, if her fandom could persuade other fandom to help her, maybe she could joining in (eg. Billlie's fandom or Jo Yuri's fandom)

- Purple Kiss Yuki and Rocket Punch Juri. I think both will have the same voting power, since actually cherry bullet, purple kiss and rocket punch nearly made it to the GR lineup. But I think Yuki will have a slight advantage here since she is the only one from purple kiss, and in the GR, Swan had a quite amount of voting numbers. So, if purple kiss stans could pull that off again, Yuki might getting in.

- The soloist are unknown...

Even tho Miru had a strong votes back then in pd48, I doubt she will reach that now, but I hope I'll be wrong.

CLC fans are still alive like a zombie and they are hellbent on voting stuffs. The last time I see them is when they are also fighting another zombie fandom (Everglow's) and they are neck to neck.

On the other hand, Fye could be the dark horse too, since she is from bnk48 and usually 48 groups are strong in voting. But I could be wrong since after reading her senbatsu history, she only had a moderate amount of votings...

I doubt Jooe, Dohwa and Kei could getting in, since in the Second World, Jooe didn't had a strong vote, same with other AOA member meaning that Dohwa wouldn't had that much votes too.

For Kei tho... idk, just like some names I've mentioned above, if her fans could get the help of their co-fandom like Ailee's or CSR stans, maybe she could somehow make it to the finals, still doubt it tho.

tldr, maybe the final would be something like this?

- Bora

- Yeorum

- Yuki / Juri

- Nana / Zoa

- Miru / Jiwoo if somehow tripleS stans come into a single conclusion

- Another girls from either Cherry Bullet/Weeekly/Rocket Punch

• Jihan is more popular than zoa i think

• I haven't seen some group's voting power but here are some of my thoughts:

How closely is voting power related to YouTube views? I put together the following ranking for another thread:

• How closely is voting power related to YouTube views? I put together the following ranking for another thread:

is that the view numbers based on the first weeks from each batch?

Also I think the views from this teaser may not reflect their full vote potential? Like Miru got 77k is because many people are checking out because she is coming back into the kpop scene. That doesn't mean they will support her tho.

Also sometimes there are just people who don't bother watching this things but will surely vote.

But if we are only taking account their real fandom, well maybe this is somewhat in tandem with their voting power, with only miru's views that being the outlier

• Those numbers are total views as of about 30 minutes ago.

But yeah, I think you make some good points. I'm the most curious about Jooe from Momoland myself.

• Those numbers are total views as of about 30 minutes ago.

But yeah, I think you make some good points. I'm the most curious about Jooe from Momoland myself.

From what I've seen of her votes based on her recent show (second world), I think that she will not get that much votes (in that show she only got 800-900 votes, compared to moonbyul's 4K and Exy's 2K)

Using this show, which are not known by many people except for those who follow the participating idols, could roughly gauge her real voting power based on her fans.

For me personally, I'm more curious on who will get chosen as weeekly's champion, since RP would be Juri, CB would be Bora and Woo!ah would be Nana

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!