So, four 4th gen ggs twitter chart accounts are planning to do a stream party

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And it's kinda cute tho because TXT is also in there ^^

• desdesdes

Changed the title of the thread from “So, four 4th gen ggs are planning to do a stream party” to “So, four 4th gen ggs twitter chart accounts are planning to do a stream party”.
  • It's just a fan driven event.

I've added more details on that ^^

I am still kinda skeptical due to the previous fanwars BUT if this is the thing that's binding these fandoms together, I'm all for it!

lol it's kinda half worked because there are some dives who are mad because ivechart posted le sserafim's song, and there are some nevies who are mad because gidlechart posted ive's song ^^

the rest are just happy that finally there is a moment to be together like this

• Maybe between fandoms of different generations to avoid needless feuds?!

I have no issues with the concerned fandoms tho but I'm not certain it's the case for everyone

I think a different gens would still cause a needless feuds if both fandom had some beef in the past.

yeah... this would be surely hard for those who only stan 1 group, but otoh, it's a win for multis who happened to like all the groups (like me XD)

but well, we couldn't always satisfy everyone right?

• wikipedia lol 4th generation talk started in 2019 with itzy and txt I remember it very well when it happened and all the articles about that, now that they want to include groups that debuted earlier doesn't mean much lol

It's always funny when someone lol's at wikipedia. That's how you know they're clueless.

At least I quoted some sources. You did not. Because the consensus is that 4th gen started in 2018. If you only have your personal, minority opinion to oppose to that, why should anyone care?

• wikipedia lol 4th generation talk started in 2019 with itzy and txt I remember it very well when it happened and all the articles about that, now that they want to include groups that debuted earlier doesn't mean much lol

But the problem is that SKZ and Idle already have 3rd gen sunbae, it wouldnt make sense to include them in the same gen as Got7 and CLC.

And the main point i keep coming back to is Izone. Izone was a 2018 group, in your argument, they would be a 3rd gen group. Do you really think Wonyoung, Yujin, Yuri, etc belong in the same generation as grown ass men like EXO and BTS, or grown ass women like AOA and EXID? :whatb:

• But the problem is that SKZ and Idle already have 3rd gen sunbae, it wouldnt make sense to include them in the same gen as Got7 and CLC.

girlie, miss a had a whole arse wonder girls as sunbaes, same as f(x) with snsd but no one would claim those hoobae groups were a different gen from the sunbaes lol. that argument of yours makes no sense. itzy might be 3rd gen or might not be, but the reason wouldn’t be bc they’re twice’s hoobaes :suure: be serious pls

• But the problem is that SKZ and Idle already have 3rd gen sunbae, it wouldnt make sense to include them in the same gen as Got7 and CLC.

And the main point i keep coming back to is Izone. Izone was a 2018 group, in your argument, they would be a 3rd gen group. Do you really think Wonyoung, Yujin, Yuri, etc belong in the same generation as grown ass men like EXO and BTS, or grown ass women like AOA and EXID? :whatb:

SKZ, loona, Gidle , the boys are all 3.5 gen you just don't want g idle to be 3rd gen but when they debuted there was no noise or generation shift and 2018 was the biggest year for 3rd gen aka the year all these groups debuted. There were several articles about itzy and txt beginning 4th gen during that time never in 2018 and speculation of 2019 being the year of 4th gen. well, If we are going with the age thing do you think G idle is in the same generation as Baemon and New jeans? Minnie and Miyeon are same age as chaelisa lol and older than some members of twice well cube has a new girl groups lightsum they are actually 4th gen

AOA ad exid are 2nd generation Wonyoung is 4th generation ( ive) but izone was 3rd it's the same case of Gfirend and viviz the generation they belong to has to to do with their debut date. . Exo was kind of the same situation as G idle and SKZ but that's another topic.

• SKZ, loona, Gidle , the boys are all 3.5 gen you just don't want g idle to be 3rd gen but when they debuted there was no noise or generation shift and 2018 was the biggest year for 3rd gen aka the year all these groups debuted.

That's not a good argument. Generations can be defined retroactively, just like historic eras. During the Middle Ages, people weren't walking around thinking "we live in the Middle Ages". This definition came much later. So I don't see how the media not talking about 4th gen in 2018 is supposed to prove that 4th gen cannot be defined as 2018 and onwards. It actually makes sense that some hindsight is required in order to define a generation shift based on observations. Like, maybe we're already in 5th gen and we don't know it yet.

For 4th gen, there is a consensus, and the consensus is that it started in 2018. It's majority opinion; it doesn't have to be unanimous.

Now if we could stop rehashing the same stuff over and over, especially in threads which have nothing to do with generation divides, that would be great.

• omg since when did TXT fandom be this way?

I always thought we are brothers in arms

and MOA's and SWITHs are all moots

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!