Your favorite male idols are more dangerous than Uncle fans

• Yes your favorite boy groups who have admitted they fancy young female idols and from stories we've heard from insiders about how they sometimes try to take advantage of them are the real threat to young girl groups. Not the 40 year old introvert who stans them, buys their merch, and sometimes goes to fan meets to say hi for 30 seconds and then never sees them again.

I forgot who it was that told young female idols not to trust men in the industry. Someone from Brown Eyed Girls or Sistar. Someone will correct me I'm sure.

Trust me you don't need to worry about if I go to an IVE or NewJeans fan meet. You need to be worried about your favorite boy group and their company leaders.

Another free education delivered by the greatest MeU that ever lived.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Forgot to mention this thread is dedicated to godkingteshub

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sistar

sunmi also said this thing, but I forgot to whom, is it stayc?

There was also a former idol on Produce 101 I believe who revealed some famous and important men were asking her if she could set them up with Nayoung and other girls on the show.

• No doubt, the industry is what'll get the kiddies.

But that doesn't change the fact that it's weird for a 30-something to go to a fan meet for a group of teens. These two things are separate.

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

true

• That’s true, female idols always warned about males in the industry but not males in the fandom. That’s because while there’s security to protect idols from fans there’s no security to protect them against creepy/criminal idols and coworkers.

The biggest known example of this right now is Kris. But obviously he’s not the only one.

• No doubt, the industry is what'll get the kiddies.

But that doesn't change the fact that it's weird for a 30-something to go to a fan meet for a group of teens. These two things are separate.

True it's weird and even creepy to a lot of people. But at the end of the day it's not necessarily a threat to anyone so it's not a problem.

• why is it not weird for 20-something to go to a fan meet for a group of teens?

The oldest girls are 19 and 18. Early twenties would only be a few years older than them. Since the group has a 15 year old, it would be weird for 20 somethings to be there as well. It's a gray area.

• i mean its true ;judgingpepe:

.. just look at the amount of sex offender scandals there have been from male idols

also does anyone remember that story taeyeon told about a male sunbae making her uncomfortable and calling her in the middle of the night? :pepe-cringe:

dont those pests Suju have a shit ton of scandals under their belt aswell? :pepe-narrow-eyes:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Men are the problem wbk

Be it male idols or male fans

REPORTED!

• Men are the problem wbk

Be it male idols or male fans

As a man I agree but also if we look at the other side females are a problem for boy groups but yeah not on the same level I feel. Girls are easily more expolited and people really only care about age for females not really males..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!