Aespa At Choppard Annual Dinner party

• They give to Ningning a cunty look and she slay !!!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• the dresses are very simple

But i'm loving the looking

because even if they went to simple black dress, they didn't just stop there

they knew what their stylist was doing

they went all on the jewelry so i guess i understand why they went for more simple dress, because the looks would have been overload if they decided to weard more "fancy" dress

• External Content twitter.com

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• NingNing = perfect. 11/10

Karina = dress is alright. Hair style = fail. Too basic. Her Departure from korea look way better.

Giselle. Hair look great. The dress does not suit her.

Winter. I am sorry. Dress = fail. Hair style = fail. Seriously, that dress does not fit her small frame. She need something like the Gucci show, that was stunning.

Overall, only NingNing stand out here.

Fortunately, this this is not the red carpet look.

• NingNing looks like she was ready for a hot bed date with bf but someone kidnapped her to attend some official event :sweat:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Bro, didnt you literally shade Jennie's dress because it was too plain and "simple", and now you're praising Aespa for the exact same thing? Or do i have you mixed up with someone else lol?

• Giselle definitely done dirty by the stylist lol. I liked Winter's hair, the dress looked fine to someone like me who is clueless about styling, but it seems other folks dont like it. Karina makes even plain dresses work, she has only one weakness when it comes to her visuals and stylists always do a good job of hiding it. Ning killed it.

• Bro, didnt you literally shade Jennie's dress because it was too plain and "simple", and now you're praising Aespa for the exact same thing? Or do i have you mixed up with someone else lol?

I see you still don't understand what you read

You need to go see a doc and fix this problem

Like where exactly in my comment am i praising aespa dress ? I said jennie dress is simple and aespa dresses are simple too -_-

I never say i like the dress in any of these looks

I said i like the OVERALL LOOK not the dress

And like i said in my comment is because even if the dress were simple they still found a way to made the loon more fancy and research with all the jewelry who come completing the look

And because they overload the members with accessories, necklace etc..

I like the look because it's a very harmonize and the stylist who dressed them knew that when you do a look you either go for some crazy fancy dress or go for a simple dress but full on the accessories

And the fact that the stylist didn't just put aespa in simple and plain dress just to put them in a dress but because they knew what they were doing and make the whole look Harmonize

And stop with your stupidity trying to read what you want to read and avoiding the rest

Because i said the exact same thing about Jennie looks

I clearly said that even if the dress is simple the look she's wearing would have been 1000x times better if her stylist knew what she was doing and put a cute necklace on jennie to make the look more harmonize

Because putting someone on a dress like this where the neck is so expose and where the upper torso area is the main point to attract the eyes of someone and not even thinking of a necklace was a bad move

And then went on putting her hair behind her ear and not giving her some earings

And because they put her in a simple dress and didn't accesorise with jewelry it make the overall look very simple

And give an unfinish feeling about the look

not research enough

it looks like they just put on her one of the first dress they find, and it was the same thing at the MET GALA etc...

especially with a dress like this, where her neck is so exposed, any stylist would know that the best thing to do is put a cute necklace to dress her neck

So next time you quote me, do me a favor and learn how to read first

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!