JENNIE MAKES HER CANNES DEBUT

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Edited once, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• OMG HER AND TROYE LOOK STUNNING

why are they highkey eating up the two leads

FwwlZ_-X0AQ5maz?format=jpg&name=large

mKl7Ghm.png

Edited once, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• I feel like as if Chanel does not care about making Jennie the main event or give her their signature looks. She always looks like a child in some mini. That might ofc be a limitation of her physique but I call BS on it.

I agree. Whats up with these black and white plain clothes. I guess a lot of her red carpet looks are picked basis her height but come on she would look so good with a long ass gown, eleborate prints and amazing work on them. She brings all the elegance but the clothes picked for her are so boring.

• I agree. Whats up with these black and white plain clothes. I guess a lot of her red carpet looks are picked basis her height but come on she would look so good with a long ass gown, eleborate prints and amazing work on them. She brings all the elegance but the clothes picked for her are so boring.

She would KILL it in something a bit more extravagant she has so much potential. 😭

• I feel like as if Chanel does not care about making Jennie the main event or give her their signature looks. She always looks like a child in some mini. That might ofc be a limitation of her physique but I call BS on it.

She dresses herself way better... she has had such bomb looks with BP. She looks good here but the fits have been a bit boring if we are being honest.

wow beautiful chanel is a mess these days and this look is kinda no exception but i love the silhouette

let's face it whatever she wore people will still find a way to be disappointed. she looks GOOD.

Damn Cannes festival is one of the most fancy red carpet here

what's the deal with the basic outfit given to Jennie and rosé, it make them look cheap next to all these other women who dressed in some crazy fancy dress

genuinely confused by the comments because her look eats

she looks like a doll and looks way better dressed than the rest of the cast

mKl7Ghm.png

• These pics look slightly better but she does so well usually the expectation was high. Chanel has such good pieces, whoever is picking for her needs to do better.

I think they're doing a good job going for a doll look for her because she's beautiful and tiny

mKl7Ghm.png

• these days you can't even comment on a dress, somehow it's hating the idol... y'all need to chill.

no one thinks you're a hater because you don't like the look, I just personally think the look is great, classy and classic

meanwhile these three look like an elvis impersonator, boring black suit and lily rose's fit is all wrong to me, those shoes and socks with that dress

mKl7Ghm.png

• she's easily best dressed out of that whole cast...

of the cast maybe because the other actor of the cast didn't do any effort

but compare to the other people attending the show, her outfit looked cheap and not research enough

it looks like they just put on her one of the first dress they find, and it was the same thing at the MET GALA etc...

especially with a dress like this, where her neck is so exposed, any stylist would know that the best thing to do is put a cute necklace to dress her neck

https://media.vogue.fr/photos/646942034e2f1d2bfa540b13/2:3/w_2560%2Cc_limit/1491798118

Cannes 2023 Best Dressed Stars [PHOTOS]

Festival de Cannes 2023 : tous les looks de stars à la cérémonie  d'ouverture et de la montée des marches de Jeanne du Barry | Vogue France

Cannes Film Festival 2023 Red Carpets & More Photos: Live Updates – WWD

https://cache.marieclaire.fr/data/photo/w1000_ci/6j/cannes-2023-looks-jour-11.jpg

• yeah but all of those people are promoting films iirc? and they're promoting a show so it's slightly a different event

that grey suit is so ugly ;(

mKl7Ghm.png

• Let's just be honest with each other

Kpop stars never served at any red carpet, Met gala, Cannes festival etc....

they always look undderwhelming and cheap next to the other people who attend these red carpet

and the reason is that they are most of the time style by their Korean team

and Korean aren't use to this extra dress, just look at the red carpet in Korea, they always wear the same dress, you never see someone go extra

while In the west, celebrity use western stylist team and they know that the goal at this type of red carpet it's to always go extra, because it's the only time you have this opportunity

Kpop stars need to stop using their own team for this type of event

and start to use western team

• This isn’t true look at Lisa here

pasted-from-clipboard.jpeg

No one is expecting Jennie to dress like Rihanna as an egg in the Met gala. But she can be given styles that don’t look straight out of someone’s quinceanera

• no one thinks you're a hater because you don't like the look, I just personally think the look is great, classy and classic

meanwhile these three look like an elvis impersonator, boring black suit and lily rose's fit is all wrong to me, those shoes and socks with that dress

90% of the red carpet looks are forgettable that’s not the point. I want Jennie to be the shop stopper at events. That’s all. So far she’s been given zero shop stopping or memorable looks.

No one is expecting Jennie to dress like Rihanna as an egg in the Met gala. But she can be given styles that don’t look straight out of someone’s quinceanera

Oh yeah i completely forgot about Lisa

yeah she's the only one who served on a red carpet for the moment

to the pont that she even matched Zendaya during the event, and we all know how hard is it to match zendaya on a red carpet, because girl know how to serve a look

Yeah that was such a look, I agree one of the best looks by a K-pop star at an event of such kind

mKl7Ghm.png

• the first girl looks like a cupcake or a cake topper but I like the second girl's look a lot

mKl7Ghm.png

Yes for once they really served with Lisa... but they have dropped the ball one too many times. Their concert and casual looks are all amazing but somehow during rep carpet events they drop the ball be it rosie, lisa or jennie or jisoo

Oh yeah i completely forgot about Lisa

yeah she's the only one who served on a red carpet for the moment

to the pont that she even matched Zendaya during the event, and we all know how hard is it to match zendaya on a red carpet, because girl know how to serve a look

Yeah that was such a look, I agree one of the best looks by a K-pop star at an event of such kind

I think this was a requirement by Bulgari because other girls slayed as well...

Lisa looks so good with western style of makeup. The stylist and hair and makeup artist hit it out of the park with this one.

• Her outfit is at least better than what the main cast was wearing.

I know Jennie has a more petite body structure, thus not making her able to wear everything. But I now that there are more extravagant Chanel dresses that would fit her physic too.

She still looks stunning tho!

I’m so happy she is there

• Jennie and the Weeknd

• So cute :holding-back-tears:

• Jennie and the Weeknd

Off note, why does he have this constipated look in every picture…….

• They keep messing up her red carpet looks…..what’s the point of the lace armbands if they’re going be covered by another layer of black lace!!??? But also it looks like she got swimming armbands on, they should have made it strapless. And awful dress length for someone of her height. They should have either done a short dress above the knee or one that touched the floor. The only good thing about the dress is the lace detailing. Even though Rose’s dress was boring, it at least fit her figure…..

• External Content twitter.com

Okay, I know people are getting riled up at The Idol and all that, but no one made a thread I think about her at the premiere and she was serving. Her met look was kinda dull to me but this one is crazy pretty and a step up, plus her after party look is kinda cute too and it seems that she has healed completely from the under eye accident she had, anyways she ate tonight

BlinkTaglist

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!