Hwasa, controversy over obscene performance at the university festival

• Hwasa, controversy over obscene performance at the university festival

Hwasa, controversy over ob$cene performance at the university festival… “Crossing the line” VS “It’s just a festival”

Hwasa-controversy-over-obscene-performance-at-university-festival-1.jpgHwasa-controversy-over-obscene-performance-at-university-festival-2.jpgHwasa-controversy-over-obscene-performance-at-university-festival-3.gif

1. I hate it so much

2. The stage that Hwasa pursues isn’t her own, but it feels like she’s copying foreign singers so it’s worse

3. It’s ugly and dirty

4. Why did she do that?.. Even if it’s the university festival, middle and high school students go there..

5. Hwasa has good skills and is cool, I hope she does well in the future, but she shouldn’t cross the line

6. I like Hwasa, but it’s too much

7. If she did it overseas, people would ignore it, but it’s the university festival in Korea

8. Hwasa’s voice is good but the performance was so bad

9. I was surprised when I saw the gif

10. Some people who witnessed that stage said that they were uncomfortable and hated it

11. A lot of foreign female singers do it.. She must have been influenced by singers like Rihanna and Cardi B

12. I’m an adult, but it doesn’t look cool or sexy…

13. Why did she dance like that??? Does she think that dance is sexy?

14. She’s creating a cheap image for herself

Original post (1)

Hwasa, controversy over ob$cene performance at the university festival – Pannkpop

• Do middle/high schoolers really go?

If its just Uni students then its fine, its a 18+ performance for 18+ audience

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Do middle/high schoolers really go?

If its just Uni students then its fine, its a 18+ performance for 18+ audience

Almost all are free and open to the public. There are a few exceptions like Yonsei University's Akaraka and Korea University's Ipselenti festival which require a purchased ticket for entry.

• If it was a university festival then i can see why it can be considered kinda obscene. If it was some guy rubbing his sausage on university festival stage while performing it would still be just equally problematic.

• netz found sleeping in a ditch when male idols hump floors, thrust while holding their privates etc.

I think there needs to be a separation for doing fan service in your own one man show/concert VS a joint concerts and festivals

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Whasa criticized for her overly sexual performance at college event

img_20230515153130_5a155986.webp

Article: Whasa's college event performance under controversy... was it too s*xually suggestive?

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

[+2,667, -122] Sure, sure, freedom of expression and s*xual freedom and all that, but I just don't find anything she does even the slightest bit sexy... if anything, the opposite. Just my personal opinion.

[+1,864, -121] Nothing she does feels suggestive to me. It actually disgusts me.

[+907, -45] Imagine if Karina put on such a performance instead ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ all the women's rights organizations would be up in arms and accusing her of s*xualizing women as products ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but when Whasa does it, it's "girl crush" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+777, -29] Can she keep her clothes on, pisses me off

[+568, -21] Sexy? Everything she does looks dirty to me...

[+259, -5] Are they talking about the part where she licked her fingers and pretended to rub herself down there?... That wasn't sexy, she made it look gross, actually...

[+204, -5] I just saw the video and I'll admit it was shocking. She licked her fingers and pretended to shove it down her private... and it made me question if she was sane.

[+197, -6] She seems to think she's extremely sexy but Whasa is not sexy at all...

[+159, -3] Since when is spreading your legs, licking your fingers, and rubbing yourself down there considered a "performance" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+134, -5] I never considered her sexy. She makes everything look tacky...

[+128, -3] As a woman, her performance grossed me out. She didn't look sexy, it just made me feel uncomfortable.

[+121, -1] Let's please differentiate between putting on a sexy performance and a cheap one. There should be standards when it comes to these things.

[+105, -1] I'm sorry but I've never considered Whasa as sexy, not even once ㅜㅜ.. I don't know where she gets the confidence to be acting like this ㅜㅜ and why the media keeps calling her the 'sexy queen' or whatever, I can't relate at all ㅜㅜ It actually makes me question if everyone's just playing along, like trying to make someone uglier than themselves feel better about it...

[+78, -2] Licked her fingers and ㅡㅡ I almost therw up!!!!! So gross~!!!! Why would you do that?

img_20230515160632_mr2c1093.webp

Source: Naver

[+671, -22] She's just not sexy at all to me ㅎㅎㅎ it actually makes me laugh when I see her trying to act sexy

[+168, -16] Her trashiness is bursting out through the roof

[+163, -11] Her nails alone make me want to throw up

[+111, -4] She gets worse and worse because people keep hying her up as sexy. She went too far this time, especially when some of the freshmen could be minors. The whole performance was trashy and deserving of criticism.

[+37, -2] When I first saw Whasa, I thought she was an ajumma in her forties.....

[+23, -1] I don't know who keeps trying to gaslight us into thinking she's sexy but she's not, she always feels dirty to me

[+22, -2] I just saw the clip and it was a bit dirty... this is Korea, she needs to know her limits

[+17, -0] She's a pervert... what she performed was not art.

[+19, -4] She's ugly so she needs to pull acts like this for events to invite her at all ㅋ

[+11, -2] I petition for her to be banned off TV...

[+11, -1] She's an example showing that just because you're showing skin doesn't mean you look sexy

http://netizenbuzz.bl0gspot.com/2023/05/whasa-criticized-for-her-overly-sexual.html

• I am pretty sure none of the audience would have a actually noted that 1 second move.

And even if they did they would not have time to be think/shocked about it in a concert where people are just high on adrenaline and excited to see and enjoy the performances.

• I am pretty sure none of the audience would have a actually noted that 1 second move.

Not true. They even actually enjoyed it :pepe-hehe:

External Content twitter.com

• Not surprised the incel k-netz are up in arms. Couldn't feel the warm embrace of a woman even if they begged for it, so of course they're going to lash out against the tiniest hint of a sexually liberated woman. I don't even really like Hwasa, but people getting online crying about this are pathetic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!