So the reason why ZB1's stans are upset at Zico's new group (actually the company) is

• ‘하이브 비밀병기’ 보이넥스트도어, 非 서바이벌 아이돌의 반격[SS스타]
    보이넥스트도어 제공 | KOZ엔터테인먼트 서바이벌 프로그램 출신 아이돌 사이에서 정반대 전략을 펼치는 그룹이 새롭게 흥할 조짐이다. 데뷔를 코앞에 두고 꽁꽁 숨겨 온 멤버들이 공개된 보이넥스트도어 이야기다. 오는 3
    n.news.naver.com

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FwAmiVYWIAA7kli?format=jpg&name=large

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Edited once, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• Well this pissed me off hard lol. Crying about survival show privilege as if company privilege isn't worse by miles? Being popular by making it through a survival show (an mnet one at that) vs being popular because of the company you're under being associated with HYBE... it's just not the same and discrediting ZB1 like this OH you WILL not see heaven for this

• Well this pissed me off hard lol. Crying about survival show privilege as if company privilege isn't worse by miles? Being popular by making it through a survival show (an mnet one at that) vs being popular because of the company you're under being associated with HYBE... it's just not the same and discrediting ZB1 like this OH you WILL not see heaven for this

Yeah now I see why Zeroses are upset

mKl7Ghm.png

• If nugu companies like a team or c9 entertainment made a statement like this then at least it’d make some point lol but a subsidiary benefitting from the biggest company branding in kpop complaining about pre-debut privilege is peak tone-deafness and hypocrisy, yikes 😬 At least it’s not totally surprising that zico’s label would pull such a dumb pr move like this; he’s always come across as dumb as a rock but since he suffered no consequences for the public clowning of himself there was no incentive to change his ways.

• I'm not hating these boys since it's the company fault, but I'm not paying attention to them for sure. I didn't watch ZB1 members work hard af to see a shade about new faces, even more when they talk about "already debuted members" and it's clearly a shade to Jiwoong after all the mess he passed in INX and A-TEEN. Rather than ashamed that Jiwoong is triying to be an idol for the third time, I'm proud of him.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm not hating these boys since it's the company fault, but I'm not paying attention to them for sure. I didn't watch ZB1 members work hard af to see a shade about new faces, even more when they talk about "already debuted members" and it's clearly a shade to Jiwoong after all the mess he passed in INX and A-TEEN. Rather than ashamed that Jiwoong is triying to be an idol for the third time, I'm proud of him.

Exactly! He never gave up on his dreams where a lot of people would've (and I wouldn't blame those people either!!) considering the awful stuff he went through. He persisted and is now as popular as he deserves to be, remember this allkpop article?

(i will cry)

Right? I'm so proud of him!

mKl7Ghm.png

• Exactly! He never gave up on his dreams where a lot of people would've (and I wouldn't blame those people either!!) considering the awful stuff he went through. He persisted and is now as popular as he deserves to be, remember this allkpop article?

(i will cry)

It'z crazy how he has vampire looks since he was a kid, so handsome. The amount of gems in less known groups we never got to know, I'm just glad to Produce/Planet series because of this, we get to know trainees outside big4 companies

Hot Summer fancam because the world deserve to see it

• so they are throwing a fit because some female reporter wrote an article?

lol

• BTS, Txt, Newjeans fans all defending Boynextdoor, love to see it

• Already fanwars starting lol.

Can't wait for Boynextdoor debut, loving their concept, name and everything about them looks fresh.

so silly that people are fighting over two groups that haven't even debuted yet but company stans defending statements completely ignoring big company privilege will never not be funny

mKl7Ghm.png

• She likes exo too

Hates every hybe group and twice + some other groups

Idk why people bring her twts here she's definition of pathetic hateful twt troll

you have to realize that most of us don't participate in twitter banter and i have no idea who she is and have never seen her tweets before this and only used her tweet because she had the best screenshot of the article that i could find

also, the other user who made the thread about this situation unfairly framed it as if zb1 stans were baselessly and mindlessly attacking boynextdoor members instead of calling out this article, which was the actual case

mKl7Ghm.png

• Wasn’t aware that this new bg was created by Zico? So his label was bought by HYBE?

New HYBE boy band produced by Zico to debut in the first half of 2023
    KOZ Entertainment's upcoming boyband, which will be headed by Block B's Zico, are gearing up to make their debut in the coming months.
    www.nme.com

yes, KOZ is now HYBE's subsidiary

mKl7Ghm.png

• This so unprofessional of them there is so many ways for them to hype up their group but they decide to bring down an other group to uplift theirs, Koz is forgetting that they're part of Hybe and this is a much bigger push then coming from a survival show because will all know that success isn't guaranteed after the show but success is almost a guaranty when a group comes from the big4

• Damn, has 5th gen really started? Are we seeing the beginnings of the first great 5th gen BG rivalry?

The OG tweet from KOZ has gotten 3.4M views already. And i saw the engagement ZB1 has been getting =O=O . NGL the 4th gen BG wars have been quite dry, i literally never see the fireworks we saw between Army and EXOLs, Stays and Moas and Engenes are too damn nice for their own good X( .

Hopefully we get a true rivalry going with ZB1 and Zico's group :pepe-pray:

• Not surprised, I remember Big Hit put out a beat-for-beat article shading X1 when TXT was about to debut

The conspiracist in me wonders if certain other companies were responsible for bringing down X1 via the rigging scandal. I was always very sus at the timing of the scandal, literally two months after X1 EXPLODED onto the scene with 700k album sales which was still huge at the time and even charting 26 on Gaon.

They were a real threat to take over the BG crown after BTS.

The timing was just so very sus. ;judgingpepe:

• The conspiracist in me wonders if certain other companies were responsible for bringing down X1 via the rigging scandal. I was always very sus at the timing of the scandal, literally two months after X1 EXPLODED onto the scene with 700k album sales which was still huge at the time and even charting 26 on Gaon.

They were a real threat to take over the BG crown after BTS.

The timing was just so very sus. ;judgingpepe:

X1 scandal was likely fomented by internal conflicts with agencies who disputed an entry in the final line up

Some companies always bought their way on Mnet survival, Starship was the most blatantly obvious one

Something must have not ended well during negotiations

• X1 scandal was likely fomented by internal conflicts with agencies who disputed an entry in the final line up

Some companies always bought their way on Mnet survival, Starship was the most blatantly obvious one

Something must have not ended well during negotiations

Yeah i read on Wiki that there was already a lawsuit that was filed a few weeks before the actual debut date =O . MNET went ahead with debut anyway, then there was an actual search warrant issued, then police stormed MNET and found incriminating evidence. Oct was when arrests were made.

• Yeah i read on Wiki that there was already a lawsuit that was filed a few weeks before the actual debut date =O . MNET went ahead with debut anyway, then there was an actual search warrant issued, then police stormed MNET and found incriminating evidence. Oct was when arrests were made.

Yup, it was something really fast and precise, the ones who started this knew exactly what was happening. Likewise, they knew even before the show started

The rigging started as early as the first season, but only rise to proeminence in second season when Pledis paid for Mnet for blocking Kang Dongho from debut, in hopes to have a Nuest comeback with the newly discovered popularity of the members (Nuest had 4 members in the finals, but only Minhyun made the top 11)

Produce 48 and Produce X were totally rigged, I don't even believe in most of rankings anymore.

• Damn, has 5th gen really started? Are we seeing the beginnings of the first great 5th gen BG rivalry?

The OG tweet from KOZ has gotten 3.4M views already. And i saw the engagement ZB1 has been getting =O=O . NGL the 4th gen BG wars have been quite dry, i literally never see the fireworks we saw between Army and EXOLs, Stays and Moas and Engenes are too damn nice for their own good X( .

Hopefully we get a true rivalry going with ZB1 and Zico's group :pepe-pray:

Actually the 4th gen for boy groups is starting

• Yeah i read on Wiki that there was already a lawsuit that was filed a few weeks before the actual debut date =O . MNET went ahead with debut anyway, then there was an actual search warrant issued, then police stormed MNET and found incriminating evidence. Oct was when arrests were made.

And to think none of this would've even happened if Lee Jinhyuk had just debuted with X1. His impact.

• Yup, it was something really fast and precise, the ones who started this knew exactly what was happening. Likewise, they knew even before the show started

The rigging started as early as the first season, but only rise to proeminence in second season when Pledis paid for Mnet for blocking Kang Dongho from debut, in hopes to have a Nuest comeback with the newly discovered popularity of the members (Nuest had 4 members in the finals, but only Minhyun made the top 11)

Produce 48 and Produce X were totally rigged, I don't even believe in most of rankings anymore.

Officially, only two members (Chowon and Kaeun) were rigged out of Izone. But i've heard rumors that it couldve been as much as FIVE members who were rigged out (those two Korean girls and three other Japanese girls). Izone couldve been a group with 6 Korean members and 6 Japanese members =O .

It dont matter to me. Izone was perfect the way it was, we saw what can happen when randos from the general public are allowed to do the job of creating a Kpop group, everyone ended up hating and eventually abandoning the group despite their kick ass music (Kepler). There is a reason why rigging by actual professionals is necessary to come up with a group that everyone will fall in love with (W1, X1, IOI, Izone).

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!