[PN] What B-side from aespa's My World is the best?

• source: [Pannatic] Different opinions on Aespa's best side-tracks in their new album

image.png

1. Salty & Sweet

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Thirsty

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. I'm Unhappy

Which one is your favorite?

Original: theqoo

-Thirsty and I'm Unhappy. But if I had to pick one, it'd be Thirsty. Why is Welcome to MY World not listed in this post? I really like that track as well, though...

-Honestly, I prefer Welcome to MY World over the three tracks listed here...

-It used to be Thirsty, but I changed my mind to Salty & Sweet now...

-I only listen to Welcome to MY World every day...

-I'm Unhappy... I listen to that song 10 times a day.

-Welcome to MY World. If I had to choose from the ones listed above, it's Thirsty.

-I like all of those songs, but my favorite is I'm Unhappyㅜㅜ

-Why are you not including 'Til We Meet Again? That one is my favorite, thoughㅜㅜ

-I've been repeating Welcome to MY World, Thirsty, and I'm Unhappy these days. I have to admit that all of the tracks in this album are really good.

-I can't choose between Sweet & Salty and I'm Unhappy

-I like all of those songs equally... My favorite right now is I'm Unhappy

-Salty & Sweet is title-track material...

-I really like I'm Unhappy

-I like Welcome to MY World and 'Til We Meet Again

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Welcome to MY world

but from these 3 listed above, Im Unhappy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!