eunchae literally does not fit lesserafim's high-class model runaway concept

• [ DISCLAIMER : rest assured, i aint gonna touch about her skills as an idol ]

i would be getting dragged to hell for this but i dare take the risk. i love lesserafim to death and i know every population on earth loves eunchae; she is fun, bubbly, cute, perfect golden maknae, fits the lesserafim chemistry puzzle, made the dance line cohesive and all. i know allat okay, but there's something about their ot5 photos that seems off

LE SSERAFIM [UNFORGIVEN] 1st Album COMPACT RANDOM Ver/CD+Photo  Book+2Card+Poster | eBay

everytime i look at their ot5 photos i always see 4 powerful women + 1 cute girl. i know that eunchae fits well into their vibe as a group but she did not really give the powerful antifragile independent women image that other girls radiate. she really looks like a child in their group photoshoot and i dont blame her, she is a child after all. but i do think that she could exude her model runaway concept better by changing her style a bit.

i mean, eunchae in the hydra was REALLY good. she exudes her confident, high-class model energy from her walk and gaze. but now, all she gave us was a blank stare in basically all unforgiven era group photoshoot. she can definitely slay but i think her current style restricts her from providing us the real women in her. especially the bangs, although many people tuned in into her because of her current hairstyle.

look, i dont mind if eunchae acts cute because thats her personality and everyone adores that, but she made their group photos become loosely tied because her image is not cohesive along with the others. its probably just me, but for now i will always see eunchae as the concept hole in lesserafim, contrary to popular beliefs.

• She fit close enough. More than Sakura imo, who seemed 'fiercer' when she was younger

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I do not think LSFM's concept gives high class runway model.

And I don't think any of them fit that concept except maybe Kazuha.

But, I do agree that Eunchae does not fit the badass concepts that LSFM usually promotes. Maybe that was Garam's role. To help bridge the gap.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I actually agree with you, her current style with the bangs and sleek black hair makes her look cute (which in turn is weird when the other 4 are more "fierce"). But I think for now it is better, since she is still underage, and losing garam made a noticeable age gap between her and the other members

But as she grows I think she will do amazing in this concept. Changing the hairstyle + the hair color would make her embody the concept very well.

Plus she needs to work more on her poses, but that she will get with experience

★*★*★*★*★ Fearless, say yes, we don't dress to impress ★*★*★*★*★

dbbc37ee9b34ecb400d4db7532da1d35482c7371.gifv 3923379cb0fbe44b64145967a41d9516e417f661.gifv 682caaf41fe5214856b2773b89e21a72d129a70d.gifv a5265df948bd48063ce07183be2c0b2db46f9bc7.gifv

• I do not think LSFM's concept gives high class runway model.

And I don't think any of them fit that concept except maybe Kazuha.

But, I do agree that Eunchae does not fit the badass concepts that LSFM usually promotes. Maybe that was Garam's role. To help bridge the gap.

When their first group teasers were released some said that both Eunchae and Garam didn't fit with the rest of the group to the point they started photoshopping the group as 4, I think Eunchea fits the groups really and she grew a lot in terms of stage presence I think the problem is her styling they make her look too young compared to rest of the girls

• :policepepe:

I respect your opinion but she literally has such unique high-fashion features. Wide set eyes, long forehead, large mouth corners. As opposed to the typical Korean beauty standards Eunchae's face stands out a lot.

I think a big problem with "Eunchae not fitting the model image" stems from this very stereotypical view of what a model is.

• When their first group teasers were released some said that both Eunchae and Garam didn't fit with the rest of the group to the point they started photoshopping the group as 4, I think Eunchea fits the groups really and she grew a lot in terms of stage presence I think the problem is her styling they make her look too young compared to rest of the girls

Oh really?

I still don't see LSFM's concept being that, but I think that it's only natural that Eunchae look somewhat out of place in a group where the average age is 21.

All of them are literally grown ass women except Eunchae and Kazuha who is still considered a minor by Korean standards I think lol.

I wouldn't expect a 16 year old to blend in with a 25, 22, 21, and 19 year old unless she had a more mature aura like Kazuha has. So, I think that until Eunchae grows up a bit more, that's just how it is.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I think she fits like a glove. Of course she's still cute and childish, she IS a child. But when she performs and does group concept work (teasers, MVs, etc) she suits the fearless concept lsrfm goes for. I'd also like to point out that there's not one image to being "fearless". You can be elegant like Kazuha, you can be lovely like Chaewon, have total baddie energy like Yunjin, cute like Eunchae, or be quiet yet fierce like Sakura and still be fearless. There isn't just one way to pull off a concept. If Eunchae wasn't in the group and was replaced by another trainee who has those fierce model vibes, it'd be so boring to watch. Eunchae brings something very special to the group. She's young, she's cute, and she's happy. She's still fearless. In that sense, I think she suits their concept the best.

• I think during their debut she fit a little better cuz she didn't have this type of styling but since Garam left they changed her looks to maybe give the group a more youthful image or to make Eunchea stand out more

• LSRF's current concept aren't runaway models. that's their debut and that's why eunchae seemed invisible there.

Anti-fragile and Unforgiven are more girl crush and with her bubbly and energetic image, she brings more freshness energy to the group.

• I think I do agree with you a bit regarding the visual aspect. She would fit better in New Jeans with that in mind. But in terms of group chemistry, identity, performance, and charm, she slides in perfectly in LSFM and adds a lot to the group. And I feel like those 4 aspects FAR outweigh the importance of visual cohesion. LSFM is a group of 5 individuals that feel really unique and each stand out in their own way, so her being so different from the rest actually helps a lot to add to the group's charm and likeability.

• When their first group teasers were released some said that both Eunchae and Garam didn't fit with the rest of the group to the point they started photoshopping the group as 4, I think Eunchea fits the groups really and she grew a lot in terms of stage presence I think the problem is her styling they make her look too young compared to rest of the girls

I think they give Eunche clothes suitable for her age. Her stage presence has definitely improved. There is no such thing as completely everyone will fit their concept. In kpop, most groups have one cute member.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!