This is why i called Ive the fourth gen version of Twice.

• Girl. Ive had bigger peak in ULs both last year and now. This should tell enough. It shows interest is bigger.

Unless Nj pulls over 600k ULs next cb, there is no doubt Ive is more popular. Love Dive never got paks but everyone know it's 2022 soty and it still is on melon top20 after a year.

Thinking they won't seem...naive

Nj did smth no gg has done in a while, chart that wack ass cf song, the reason their ul were low was bc it was Xmas, that's why their debut cross 600k in August

Like people in korea really tune in for their cf, do u think they won't for their upcoming cmb that basically broke most record for gg digitally

• Girl. Ive had bigger peak in ULs both last year and now. This should tell enough. It shows interest is bigger.

Unless Nj pulls over 600k ULs next cb, there is no doubt Ive is more popular. Love Dive never got paks but everyone know it's 2022 soty and it still is on melon top20 after a year.

IVE have higher ULs but worse longevity. IVE have more frequent hits but Newjeans have larger hits. Also, Hype Boy never got a PAK either, but that doesn't change the fact that, looking at numbers, longevity, and cultural impact, it's a bigger hit then Love Dive. It is still sitting pretty in the top 10 on Melon and YouTube Music, the two biggest music charts in South Korea.

• IVE have higher ULs but worse longevity. IVE have more frequent hits but Newjeans have larger hits. Also, Hype Boy never got a PAK either, but that doesn't change the fact that, looking at numbers, longevity, and cultural impact, it's a bigger hit then Love Dive. It is still sitting pretty in the top 10 on Melon and YouTube Music, the two biggest music charts in South Korea.

Thinking they won't seem...naive

Nj did smth no gg has done in a while, chart that wack ass cf song, the reason their ul were low was bc it was Xmas, that's why their debut cross 600k in August

Like people in korea really tune in for their cf, do u think they won't for their upcoming cmb that basically broke most record for gg digitally

ouuuuuu

• Thinking they won't seem...naive

I wasnt talking about the cf song but ditto and omg, the song used in the example i responded.

Ive have the highest gg ULs peak for both 2022 and 2023.

I expected they would surpass Ive with the hype their songs had but it wasnt the case. Unless it happens, these are the facts. What ifs are pointless and sound more like wishful thinking. Not saying it couldnt happen, but the intention behind this line of thinking is very OBVIOUS.

It's always but BP this, but NJ that, but Babymonster, but Lsf.

Like Ive's achiements arent worth of notice or hype. I can see why ppl want to downplay them and it's hella annoying. Like fans cant be happy for the massive success Ive achieved. Like theyre gonna downfall soon. Theyve been saying this since Eleven. So pardon me if I do not appreciate the way yall try to downplay Ive and act like every gg under the sun is more impressive by listing things that didnt happen.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Edited 2 times, last by catzi ().

• IVE have higher ULs but worse longevity. IVE have more frequent hits but Newjeans have larger hits. Also, Hype Boy never got a PAK either, but that doesn't change the fact that, looking at numbers, longevity, and cultural impact, it's a bigger hit then Love Dive. It is still sitting pretty in the top 10 on Melon and YouTube Music, the two biggest music charts in South Korea.

If Hype Boy wins 4 sotys or more this year i will agree.

JCsIq3Q.gif

NJ is bigger, no doubt of that. They charted the top 3 of Melon for whole 3 months this yeag. Your arguments contradict each other. "Ive is bigger because it has a bigger peak, yet Love Dive is the biggest because it was mos stable"

Hype Boy still on top 5 of Melon 35 weeks after its release and is likelt to spend a whole year inside the top 10. It's the biggest 4th gen hit, period

I'd argue NJ has more frequent hits as well, literally released 4 hits in 6 months. Ive did the same in one year and half

I mean Ive is huge, but for me following kpop for so many years Ive sucess is somehow a thing that I have seen before several times. NJ success is something that I have seen only once with one group, Bigbang in a time idol groups were much much more popular in Korea than nowadays. Musically and conceptually I think NJ has a shot to be much more influential than Ive as well, they have put Korea in a complete state of NewJeans mania lol

• NJ and IVE are like the top two darlings of SK right now, I don't think we have a clear winner if we compare those two.

the issue with IVE is SSE's lack of social media presence compared to NJ(of course Ador coming from HYBE has a big role in it), I felt like SSE clearly doesn't know how to build or improve their social media hype :/

so I feel like that is the reason why people always downplay IVE achievements

• It won't as it was released lasy year, but don't worry. Ditto and OMG are coming

See? Thats exactly what I was talking about, thanks for being a clear example.

Dives talk about things that have happened, other fans talk about things that haven't happened yet. Yet by the responses here it feels like gaslighting pretending that dives are in the wrong. Yall seem to take offense when we talk about facts

JCsIq3Q.gif

• NJ is bigger, no doubt of that. They charted the top 3 of Melon for whole 3 months this yeag. Your arguments contradict each other. "Ive is bigger because it has a bigger peak, yet Love Dive is the biggest because it was mos stable"

Hype Boy still on top 5 of Melon 35 weeks after its release and is likelt to spend a whole year inside the top 10. It's the biggest 4th gen hit, period

no, it doesnt. I said that bc someone said ditto was bigger bc of paks. Paks and longevity have nothing to do with ULs. Dont twist my words. Uls still are the biggest indicator of gp interest. Example is bigbang's cb having almost 1m uls

JCsIq3Q.gif

• See? Thats exactly what I was talking about, thanks for being a clear example.

Dives talk about things that have happened, other fans talk about things that haven't happened yet. Yet by the responses here it feels like gaslighting pretending that dives are in the wrong. Yall seem to take offense when we talk about facts

Not offended, just defending my point. Hype Boy didn't get any SOTY because of the timing, it was released in August. Not a single time a song released so late in the year won SOTY. Ditto in other hand is far and away the biggest hit this year and will win every major SOTY contest and those are the facts. If you are cultivating any hope for Ive winning over NJ this year you're bounded to be disappointed.

Last, it's okay to not be the top 1 group. NJ being bigger than Ive do not make Ive less successful, you don't need to start a crusade over such an empty title :pepe-shrug:

• Not offended, just defending my point. Hype Boy didn't get any SOTY because of the timing, it was released in August. Not a single time a song released so late in the year won SOTY. Ditto in other hand is far and away the biggest hit this year and will win every major SOTY contest and those are the facts. If you are cultivating any hope for Ive winning over NJ this year you're bounded to be disappointed.

Last, it's okay to not be the top 1 group. NJ being bigger than Ive do not make Ive less successful, you don't need to start a crusade over such an empty title :pepe-shrug:

That's exactly what I was talking about, I am talking to a door. Goodbye

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I'd argue NJ has more frequent hits as well, literally released 4 hits in 6 months. Ive did the same in one year and half

I mean Ive is huge, but for me following kpop for so many years Ive sucess is somehow a thing that I have seen before several times. NJ success is something that I have seen only once with one group, Bigbang in a time idol groups were much much more popular in Korea than nowadays. Musically and conceptually I think NJ has a shot to be much more influential than Ive as well, they have put Korea in a complete state of NewJeans mania lol

Frequent and long-lasting. Big peaks, big longevity

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!