Which are most underrated songs of 4th Gen Girl Groups?

• My take:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My take:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Reminds me of "Shine" and "Love Scenario".

:pepe-grooving:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• My take:

Yes! Scaredy Cat is one of my absolute favorite WOO!AH! songs. It's such a fun time.

WOO!AH! is an underrated gem of 4th gen. There's a reason they're in my signature.

The group is so charming. One of 4th gen's most slept on groups.

They have so many phenomenal songs.

My favs are Catch The Stars and Payday.

• 1) WOO!AH! - Catch The Stars

As I said, I'm a WOO!AH stan. And Catch The Stars is absolutely girl group magic. An energetic girl group pop gem that builds to one of the most unforgettable chorus hooks I've heard in kpop recently. It just makes you want to soar. So good. So fun. And it criminally underappreciated (as is WOO!AH! as a group). They are putting out "girl group magic" nearly every comeback. Yet so many pay them no mind. They deserve the world with this kind of

External Content youtu.be

2) ICHILLIN - La Luna

This song is amazing. It has such an iconic and epic feel. And I love this specific performance of it. This lesser known group is outdoing the top groups at their own game. Feeling big. Unfortunately even the group's company didn't even select it as the title. It's a darn b-side. What a missed opportunity. So great.

3) FANATICS - Starry Night

FANATICS had a rough go of things. Couldn't ever get traction, and had some company mistreatment allegations that kinda tainted the group. Even with Doah, who had a some level of notoriety and attention from her Produce participation and her top visuals, the group just couldn't land. But oh my this song. They left us a gem. Such a beautiful song. And the vocals.... wow. This one hits it out of the park.

4) ROCKET PUNCH - Lilac

One of my absolute favorite ballads from 4th gen. I love ballads. They're a central favorite type of song for me. I wish kpop girl groups did them more like they used to. That was one of my favorite aspects to 2nd gen. It was a time when ballads were commonplace. Now they're barely ever done. That said, ROCKET PUNCH released this one. And it's so beautiful.

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

If you really love something, you have to know how to let go.

tumblr_oln7qtTHZo1vkpbuyo2_540.gifv

• I second this.

Woo!ah catch the stars is the goat.

Also I want to add some of class:y songs:

Target

Tell me one more time (this one had the same vibe with catch the stars)

Feelin so good

Same same but different

Divin into you

Surprise

In summer

• Also if we are talking about underrated, we must mention GWSN

Like it hot

Puzzle moon

Also the man-shooting song

• External Content open.spotify.com

Majors Spit it out lets go! :pepe-hype:

• Almost everything that Cherry Bullet released.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!