tw/ Older men should NOT view rated content of young women, according to Bhad Bhabie

• Do you think her assessment is correct? It is very odd a lot of older men would rush to subscribe to her OnlyFans the moment she turned 18 years old. Me personally, I wouldn't want to watch her content, let alone pay for it. I think there's something definitely wrong with these kind of people, but legally it is allowed. According to her they should be in jail.

Bhad Bhabie, 19, says earliest OnlyFans subscribers should be in jail
    Rapper and reality television star Bhad Bhabie believes the people who subscribed to her OnlyFans account as soon as she turned should be 18 'in jail.'
    www.dailymail.co.uk

When asked if she believes that the people, who subscribed 'right away' should be 'in jail' by host Caleb Pressley, the teen replied: 'Yes.'

As for who is viewing her content, the performer said she believes her demographic is between '20 to 40 years old' and is mostly white married men 'with like six kids' and 'a daughter' her age.

• shes just expressing what all girls who are in the public eye think

That’s why the age allowed to use OnlyFans should be raised to 25 when the brain is fully developed. A lot of people have regretted it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Who did she thought the main demographic for adult content on OnlyFans would be ?

It's amazing how many young girls believe they can freely publish adult content on the Internet and then limit the viewing audience to only those few friends or celebrities they are trying to show off to. There isn't much chance BTS is going to look at their OnlyFans - but all kinds of other men will.

• i don't really understand her logic, then who did she want to subscribe to her? why did she make an only fans in the first place? i'm not understanding. did she think it would be 18 year olds subscribing to her? only fans should not allow 18 year olds on their website at all, and they should not be allowed to make accounts because they are opening themselves up to creeps willingly, sad that a lot of people don't see a problem with this.

🧍😸🧍

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

• Internet has convinced alot of young people that sex/adult work is just a job like any other job. Alot of them get into it having 0 fucking clue what they are signing up for and lets get real 18 year olds are not that smart.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's amazing how many young girls believe they can freely publish adult content on the Internet and then limit the viewing audience to only those few friends or celebrities they are trying to show off to. There isn't much chance BTS is going to look at their OnlyFans - but all kinds of other men will.

I mean the main demographic is well known. And it’s usually not guys who got it easy with women.

• Nah, she's a hypocrite.

You're the one who put that content out there for the world to see, now you want to gatekeep who sees it based on your own criteria? That ain't how the Internet works. Once they give you their money, which is the entire reason you do something like this, they have every right to view your content. It's a blind transaction with set parameters, not an intimate face-to-face where you get to haggle.

As for her age, again, there's really no room for personal criteria in something like this. Legal age is legal age, meaning we've already decided as a society what age a person needs to reach before they're allowed to make mistakes like this. It can't be changed for a particular person just because she's naive or didn't think it through, and while one might consider the whole "barely legal" thing creepy, the law is based on cold numerical logic, not emotion. Otherwise we'd still be arguing over what the legal age should even be.

"She just turned 50 yesterday. This is inappropriate."

• depends how you see it because your perspective would be different if you are a female

• depends how you see it because your perspective would be different if you are a female

My perspective wouldn't change at all actually, because I personally wouldn't be doing things like this just because it's an option, I'd get a normal job instead of going for the easy money, and I'd still recognize that the responsibility for such content ultimately lies with the person who created it. It would be different if she were coerced, but voluntarily making adult content leaves sole responsibility with the creator, whether they later regret it or not.

• I don’t know who she is but sounds like a moron and hypocrite.

If she finds it creepy that men subbed to her only fans as soon as she’s 18 then why is she making an account as soon as shes 18? Teen/18 vids are very popular online and some men are predatory so knowing this why deliberately cater to them then moan about it whilst at the same time make money off them too. It’s like walking into oncoming traffic and blaming the drivers if you’re hit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!