Favorite stage sets for performances?

• Do you have any sets or stage designs that you loved?

Here's one of mine

Monsta X performing Nobody else in these individual.... neon rectangle bathtube looking things lol

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• thats pretty omg kdsjf

THESE DAMN GLASS BOXES THAT ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE !!!!!!!!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-heart-eyes:
    the way they rise out from the stage, and then later in the song lift up to release the vocalist. obsessed bye lmao

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• External Content youtu.be

This was pretty damn cool

• does...does this count?

:nervousk:

• ALSO

MFAL/my first series, the classroom setting and dancing w/ their "past selfs" TOOOO GOOOOD

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• thats pretty omg kdsjf

THESE DAMN GLASS BOXES THAT ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE !!!!!!!!!!

:pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-heart-eyes:
    the way they rise out from the stage, and then later in the song lift up to release the vocalist. obsessed bye lmao

Oooh i love the way they incorporated the boxes into the choreo.

So I saw the title of the video was TDS and was like "hmm never heard of them"......"hey that guy kinda looks a lot like Mark".....

Then I went to the comments

:pepe-clown-gear:

• External Content www.youtube.com

just...leaving this here :nervousk:

Just let it count lol

• This is my all- time favourite. I think it is so staggeringly beautiful. I remember watching and being so choked up and blown away.

• :twerkingpepe:

• External Content www.youtube.com

• My faves are so broke, it still amazes me how they still can at least be able to buy more than 1 outfit for performing on TV

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!