Whats your favorite performances by your ult for reasons other than it being good?

• Such as you find it funny or for reasons other than it actually being a good performance (it can still be good but that's not your focus).

Very unserious. Everyone yelling and laughing at Coups for messing up @ 1:33 :pepe-hehe:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Vocal Unit covering a Hiphop Unit song and ending it with Jeonghan dressing up as a chicken and the "Jeonghan Chicken" pun. And the random Aespa reference at 1:11?? lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hiphop Unit's cover of a Vocal Unit song. It starts normal but they decide to turn this sentimental ballad into a rock song @ 2:03? What was the idea here? lol

The original for reference ;(

Story behind this is Seungkwan changed into his basketball outfit too early when he was supposed to wear a suit like the rest and it haunts him to this day.

Seungkwan talks about it @ 11:20 and other members still tease him about it :pepe-puddle:

Never ending Aju Nice encore of course!

This is actually one of my least favorite Seventeen songs both through song and dance but I love the part where he vogues @ 0:45 and 1:37. I love that dance style and it's cool to see it in kpop. Also the fact that he said he wanted to do a girlcrush concept for this is fun.

???

• i love this one for the fanchants!!

i watched this one when i was new to kpop and i didn't know fanchants were a thing

• External Content www.youtube.com

sehun looks ungodly beautiful

is that a good reason

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• i love this one for the fanchants!!

i watched this one when i was new to kpop and i didn't know fanchants were a thing

First, I love this song. Second, hearing fanchants for the first time is really cool. There's a lot of unique and fun things about kpop culture we take for granted. Like lightsticks too are so pretty and probably feel nice for the artist to see in the crowd!

sehun looks ungodly beautiful

is that a good reason

Why not! lol we can all enjoy a performance for any reason.

• He looks so cute and you can tell by his teasing and smiles that he's happy to be there and actually having fun. It gives me such a huge serotonin boost every single time I see it. Also, in the very beginning, it looks like one of the other members is shaking, so he looks down and smiles and them and moves his head around in a silly way and then they seem calmer. That's just the sweetest thing ever.

Also because I like the song and dance a lot.

• do i even need a reason for this :pepe-life-support:

• I just get drawn in to this performance, with the lighting / small stage / excellent how these 7 were just in the zone

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• First, I love this song. Second, hearing fanchants for the first time is really cool. There's a lot of unique and fun things about kpop culture we take for granted. Like lightsticks too are so pretty and probably feel nice for the artist to see in the crowd!

Why not! lol we can all enjoy a performance for any reason.

fuck i forgot you said ult lol

well EXO are not my ults but Sehun is like, the most beautiful man I've seen

here's one from my ults

External Content youtu.be

its nothing fancy but you need to see that Heejin smile at 2:15

she seemed super happy for no reason

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• I just get drawn in to this performance, with the lighting / small stage / excellent how these 7 were just in the zone

Their synchronization and flow is definitely mesmerizing :wow:

She does look very happy! I really like that song too and I like the styling. It's retro but not in the way I most commonly see retro styling in kpop!

• any fake love performance tbh the song and the choreo are perfect obsession to the max :S

the thumbnail speaks for itself this changed everything :pepe-puddle:

heeseung was making it hard for me to notice anyone else during fever era :oops:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!