MY FAVORITES AWARD PERFORMANCES OF ALL TIME IN KPOP!!

• *THIS IS AN APPRECIATION THREAD/MY OPINION THREAD*

I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T AGREE, GO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT YOUR BIAS AND LET ME HYPE IN PEACE!

Sooooooo, hi guuuuuys! I'm back with another *BIGBANG* love thread bc yes, i love them and yes, i won't stop talking about them just bc they are inactive or whatever.

Soooooo, after watching some BB performances i thought: "these guys are such a legend!!!"

A stage presence i never saw in kpop and to me the best performing group. Their charisma, energy on stage, their talent!!!! Kings!!! <3

Sooooo here are the best award performances of all time for me and you're welcome!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DISCLAIMER: IM NOT SHADING NEITHER NOTHING. JUST AN APPRECIATION THREAD BC THE KINGS WON'T BE FORGOTTEN!!!!

BIGBANG!! <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!