My Top 5 KPOP albums of all-time....

Don't Mess up My Tempo/Love Shot

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The standard for Top Tier albums. This is how you make an album. Cohesive, high production value, Impeccable vocals and dynamic rap.

Love Shot and Tempo lead this album as title tracks. One is sultry bop, One is musical masterpiece.

Standout tracks :- Gravity, Trauma, With You, Damage, Ooh La La La

2. The War/The Power of Music

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DMUMT barely beat this one. Arguably one of the greatest pop albums of all-time. Insane sonic palette. Like, It's a whole roller coaster ride. Experimental as well, in pop music, you don't see that quite often.

EDM led Power and Reggae inspired Ko Ko Bop are the front runners for this one.

Standout Tracks :- Forever, Diamond, Sweet Lies, Going Crazy, Chill

3. Love Yourself : Tear

Great work of art through and through. Their musical peak for me.

A must for every KPOP fan.

Fake Love is the perfect title track, addictive as well as high production value.

Standout Tracks :- Intro :- Singularity, Outro : Tear, Magic Shop, Paradise

4. An Ode

The album that started it the upward spiral for SVT. Some of the best instrumentals in KPOP in one single album. Props to Woozi for that as well as in house producers too.

One con:- This album is very frontloaded.

Standout Tracks :- Lie Again, 247, Second Life, Network Love

5. Obsession

They made music for arts, not charts.

This is a highly underrated album, actually got better with age. First half is really dark and then second half gets lighter with each track.

Obsession is such a weird song, but you know what they say, "Awesome is a side effect of Weird"

Standout tracks :- Jekyll, Groove, Non-Stop, Baby You Are

-------------------------------------------

These are some of the best albums released by KPOP groups. This list is for studio albums , there will another one for mini albums.

Cheers, Everyone.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• oh yes Love yourself tear is also one of my favourite BTS albums. If not my favourite.

Also Tempo Era, Bsides were one of their bests.

• I still need to listen the first two album.

I love Tear but I would choose different album from BTS.

D751C910-9A50-444B-BB54-8DF75D6FD917.png

In fact as it stands right now: (I’m not a music critic, I’m gonna put them in order of how much I like the songs on it and if I have a skip or not)

1. TXT: Eternally (Only no skip album on my list)

My bias a*s just couldn’t put this album any lower then this. No skip, the new album might be better but this is the album which is still my favorite from TXT.

Favorite songs: Fairy of shampoo, Eternally, Maze in the mirror

Miss: None

2. BTS: The Most Beautiful Moment in My Life: Young Forever

The first BTS album I ever had, 90% of the songs I like and it got me through some though times when it came out. Love it to bits.

Favorite songs: Autumn leaves, Whalian52, House of cards, Converse High, Ma City

Miss: some of the remixes wasn’t my taste.

3. EXO: Ex’act:

Another personal choice. This is the other album I listened day and night in repeat with Young Forever. I love everything about this album but there is a couple of song I can’t vibe with.

Favorite songs: One and only, White noise, Heaven, Cloud 9, They never know

Miss: The Chinese songs on it. I just can’t listen Chinese songs… and maybe Lucky one… but when I re-downloaded it I strangely liked it more… I guess my taste did changed…

4. TXT Chaos Chapter: Freeze

I became a Moa after Blue Hour promotion, this is the first comeback with the boys and the album is something special not only because there is only one hmmm song on it! (Even that is not really a hmmm…)

I put it 4th because Exact and Young Forever just…don’t know… can’t explain… I have a more loving relationship with those two…

now I feel bad for Freeze…

Favorite songs: Frost, Dear Sputnik, 0x1=Lovesong, No Rules

Miss: (Not really a miss. Sometimes I’m not in the mood to listen Icecream. I do skip if I don’t feel like it)

5. BTS Wings

I was so in love with this album when it came out. Lol

I listened over and over and I changed my bias on a weekly basis whoever’s solo song I liked the best that time. This album gave me new discoveries even after weeks of buying it. It was like an onion. Lol

Favorite songs: First Love, Reflection, Mama, Stigma, BS&T, Am I wrong, 2! 3!, Lost…

Miss: Cypher 4

:sweatr:

Special mentions:

Exo:XOXO

-need to get more familiar with it but it feels like a good one

BTS: Dark and Wild

-Old but good. Love to pull it up when I’m angry. Lol

Purple Kiss: Ponzone

Debut album from rookies but it’s a no skip for me. I love every song from this. And I prefer not to listen girl groups.

:cryingr:

Kai: The first mini album

I should thank Yeonjun to make me addicted to Mmmh… this album is sooo good.

:lover1:

• young forever, wings, dark and wild? our taste in bts music is very similar.. these 3 are my top bts albums too

and wow I forgot I should have added exact to my list too ><

• young forever, wings, dark and wild? our taste in bts music is very similar.. these 3 are my top bts albums too

and wow I forgot I should have added exact to my list too ><

Superior taste!

10C376DA-6D32-4F5C-8C00-0E264941C8A2.png

There is just something special about them. That era was amazing!

192640BD-2E90-46A9-B542-330BB37107F1.gif

And Ex’act……..

192640BD-2E90-46A9-B542-330BB37107F1.gif235B21A3-593A-4246-891E-F123F2F5E1DD.gif

• Check out Don't Mess Up My Tempo/Love Shot and The War/The Power of Music, it's amazing.

You should also check out Baekhyun's solo albums. He got 3 Korean EPs and 1 Japanese EP.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Ikr young forever is that album which reminds me of sunsets and long drives..

what was your fav tracks in it? I think I am most attached to dead leaves, ma city, baepsae, young forever, butterfly prologue mix(this is hauntingly beautiful), i need you urban mix, and run ofc both normal and ballad version

• Ikr young forever is that album which reminds me of sunsets and long drives..

what was your fav tracks in it? I think I am most attached to dead leaves, ma city, baepsae, young forever, butterfly prologue mix(this is hauntingly beautiful), i need you urban mix, and run ofc both normal and ballad version

Oh, I totally agree with that! That album is just such a beautiful nostalgic mood.

My favorite tracks are Ma city, Whalian52, Converse High, House of cards (I was so happy they made a full version of this song), Butterfly prologue mix and Run ballad mix.

• :eyes:

First I chew through the exo albums. I got two song from The war already so I’m looking forward to listen the album.

Then I will check out Baekhyun… they also have some small group albums isn’t it? I seen one with three member only… some letters after EXO. Lmao

• Oh, I totally agree with that! That album is just such a beautiful nostalgic mood.

My favorite tracks are Ma city, Whalian52, Converse High, House of cards (I was so happy they made a full version of this song), Butterfly prologue mix and Run ballad mix.

at first I thought that house of cards was just supposed to be a short song too.. I was glad they released full versions of both this and love is not over..

and how can I forget converse high T_T

• :eyes:

First I chew through the exo albums. I got two song from The war already so I’m looking forward to listen the album.

Then I will check out Baekhyun… they also have some small group albums isn’t it? I seen one with three member only… some letters after EXO. Lmao

Yeah EXO has two official sub-units...

1. EXO-CBX (Chen, Baekhyun, Xiumin)

2. EXO -SC (Sehun, Chanyeol)

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• at first I thought that house of cards was just supposed to be a short song too.. I was glad they released full versions of both this and love is not over..

and how can I forget converse high T_T

Yeah, Army was complaining full force if I remember since it was such an amazing song but it was awfully short… it’s sexy but then you check the lyrics and blows your mind… love my boys for doing things like this…

• Oh you sweet sweet summer child......

That couldn't be further from the reality

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• An Ode is a good ass album :pepe-excited: Lucky is personally one of my favorites on it, sounds a bit like Shinee imo

Snap Shoot also has a special place with me, the MV is cute and was directed/filmed by Mingyu

External Content www.youtube.com

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!