First day of IZ*ONE One, The story concert - How staff and wiz*one ruined it for the girls

• Well, It was terrible. Let's first talk about how some wiz*ones were in the chat typing "make iz*one permanent" "extend the contract" You companies suck" and many more disrespectful things I'm not even going to mention, just know it was so ignorant I almost fucking threw my laptop out the window. Many people were typing it the whole concert, there were not moderators stopping those people from typing or kicking them, it was just a mess. Now lets talk about how the staff forced the girls to give those final speeches like it was the last time we were ever going to see them. The girls asked them not to, people are saying the reason Chaeyeon got up was to ask them to not make them do it. But they had to since it was being live streamed. Ive never seen them cry like that, especially Hyewon. They were heartbroken. They cried through the last song. They could barely even sing. That goes to show that CJ staff doesnt really care for them, they forced them to do it for the ratings. Poor girls. Opinions ?

• I don't think the wizone "make iz*one permanent" is that a big deal. We only heard of the sad news a few days before the concert. The wiz*one is hurt and they want izone to be forever and I think that it is totally understandable. I think the member also understands why wizone is like that. I'm sure that izone members don't want to disband and they want to be with wizone forever too.

Sure someone gonna throw that shit " You know they gonna disband or they are project group.", but that doesn't mean we not going to cry about it.

• Why can't we just enjoy the moments we have left with IZ*ONE??

I mean I am definitely sad that IZ*ONE is disbanding (WIZ*ONE since La Vie en Rose <3 ), but I at least want to cherish the time that I have left with IZ*ONE.

Idk... but the fact is that they are disbanding, and really nothing is going to stop that from happening.

As much as it hurts, it's going happen just like the rest of the groups formed from the Produce series.

They themselves knew it too.

So to those WIZ*ONES who keep spreading messages regarding IZ*ONE's disbandment, and how they should not disband, please, let's just have our remaining time with IZ*ONE in peace🤍.

izone-debut-cover.jpg

work in progress

• The final speeches were fcked up honestly. Couldn't hide my anger when we clearly saw they didn't want to do that and felt so uncomfortable. I was so sad when i saw Yuri cried. Also its the 1st day wtf, their is literally a second concert its not the last speech.

Yuri was breaking down in the last few minutes. Her tears kept coming all through her speech, the last song, and even the few moments after the song ended. ;(;(

• The final speeches were fcked up honestly. Couldn't hide my anger when we clearly saw they didn't want to do that and felt so uncomfortable. I was so sad when i saw Yuri cried. Also its the 1st day wtf, their is literally a second concert its not the last speech.

The second was worse, they could barely even talk. Chaewon couldn't even breath while she was talking. They cried so much, it hurt my heart. Hyewon cried more than yesterday, they were all crying so much. And it sucks because I cant do anything about it. I've seen them cry but not like this. This cry was the most heartbreaking thing ever. THey couldn't even stop crying at the end of the concert. I just dont know what to do, this disbandment is starting to really reflect on my emotions.

• The second was worse, they could barely even talk. Chaewon couldn't even breath while she was talking. They cried so much, it hurt my heart. Hyewon cried more than yesterday, they were all crying so much. And it sucks because I cant do anything about it. I've seen them cry but not like this. This cry was the most heartbreaking thing ever. THey couldn't even stop crying at the end of the concert. I just dont know what to do, this disbandment is starting to really reflect on my emotions.

Honestly after the first day, i was kind of prepared for the second day. Still really hard though. Idk if the girls wanted to do that, that seemed very uncomfortable.

• Honestly after the first day, i was kind of prepared for the second day. Still really hard though. Idk if the girls wanted to do that, that seemed very uncomfortable.

Yea, they I feel like the staff told them to do it. They were in clear emotional distress. The staff should have let them take a break or something, They were literally hyperventilating while giving their speeches. I've seen them cry, but not like that. I wasnt prepared honestly. Kinda feel like staff forced them to do it for ratings. It pisses me off a lot, because Chaewon could barely breath or talk. She was clearly having having a mini panic attack. And it didnt help that poor Yuri's speech was right after.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!