Official the GazettE (ガゼット) Thread

• Welcome to the Official Thread for

THE GAZETTE (ガゼット)

21283_f0hm82.jpg

The GazettE (ガゼット) is a Japanese visual kei rock band formed in 2002. The band consists of five members:

• Kai (Uke Yutaka) | leader and drummer | birthday: Oct. 28, 1981
    • Ruki (Takanori Matsumoto) | vocalist | birthday: February 1, 1982
    • Aoi (Shiroyama Yuu) | guitarist | birthday: January 20, 1980
    • Uruha (Takashima Kouyou) | guitarist | birthday: June 9, 1981
    • Reita (Suzuki Akira) | bassist | birthday: May 27, 1981

Since 2002, the GazettE has become one of the most impactful and widely known second-generation bands on the visual kei scene, earning their first headline performance at the Japanese hall Nippon Budokan in 2006 and expanding to larger arena shows until conquering the Tokyo Dome by 2010. The band went on to play at major festivals across Japan, performing for the first time in Europe on their Pulse Wriggling to Black tour following the release of their album, Stacked Rubbish, in 2007. They embarked on their first ever world tour in 2013, followed by two more world tours with expanded setlists and venues in 2016 and 2019 across 22 cities in 13 countries.

Now in their 19th year, the band continues to evolve their sound and artistry under their self-created company, HERESY Inc.

Their extensive and diverse discography, which can be found on the official the GazettE website, now includes over 20 singles, 6 EPs, 3 compilation albums, and 9 studio albums - 7 of which have all placed in the top 10 of Japan's Oricon Charts.

18337-w8upcjfgfn.jpg

Stay Connected.

Official website

Spotify

Youtube

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

HERESY Radio Jack

Member Accounts.

Ruki. Twitter Instagram | Reita. Twitter Instagram | Aoi. Twitter Instagram

Kai. Instagram | Uruha. Official Blog

tumblr_pnyq03rEzp1vvgn4so2_r10_250.gifvtumblr_pnyq03rEzp1vvgn4so3_r10_250.gifvtumblr_pnyq03rEzp1vvgn4so7_r7_250.gifv

tumblr_pnyq03rEzp1vvgn4so4_r10_250.gifvtumblr_pnyq03rEzp1vvgn4so5_r7_250.gifvtumblr_pnyq03rEzp1vvgn4so8_r7_250.gifv

cr. saekkos

This thread is for news, announcements and discussions about the GazettE and its members.

Please keep it respectful, and have fun!

f56945d281c323b10c37c4e75b3a3afa38900b28.gifv b7db3e8b585e35d33fd2c68a870e2b2060849f87.gifv

- I am running from something bigger than me. -

Edited 5 times, last by sephius ().

• sephius

Changed the title of the thread from “Official The GazettE Thread” to “Official the GazettE (ガゼット) Thread”.
  • UPDATE • 2021.01.12】

Source

Send a message for HERESY web radio 「RADIO JACK」* February!

URUHA and KAI will be on a RADIO JACK recording for a talk for February HERESY.

Send of your messages to join their talk!

Talk #90:broadcast on February 12, 2021.DJs: URUHA and KAI

Talk #91:broadcast on February 26, 2021.DJs: URUHA and KAI

<What`s the theme?>

■ GAZEVIAThere are tons of trivia and knowledge you don't know or you have no idea about.

Tell your own trivia and bits of knowledge to the GazettE members !! What's yours?

■ ~ARI NASHI ism ~ Is it 「Yes way?」 OR 「No way?」

Is this yes way? or no way? the GazettE members will give you an answer for a question, consultation, troubles etc!

■ JUDGMENT DAYHuman beings are the ones who make mistakes.

So, we ask listeners to confess the mistakes made in the past, and the band members will judge whether the listener is guilty or not guilty based on their opinion!

■ SOUND BATTLE

We want the sound recorded in your daily life from the listeners. It`s a quiz, and the GazettE members will guess what the sound is.

*Send us a voice memo to 【info@the-heresy.com

<Collecting a Segment in this program>Send us your idea for a segment of a program! New segment will be chosen by the GazettE member in RADIO JACK.

They may choose your idea for a next segment of the program!?

We welcome your free messages too!

Collection period: ends January 24 (Sun) at 23:59

*「RADIO JACK」 is the GazettE's radio program where GazettE members feature as radio personalities every other Friday. The program is broadcasted in Japanese only, and accessible to HERESY members at: https://fc-heresy.com/en/free/stream/. Preview clips are available to non-members.

f56945d281c323b10c37c4e75b3a3afa38900b28.gifv b7db3e8b585e35d33fd2c68a870e2b2060849f87.gifv

• Throwback to these iconic songs, which were featured on the setlist for the GazettE's Tour 11-12 Venomous Cell -the Finale- Omega held at Yokohama Arena exactly 9 years ago today (2012.01.14).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

Tr: I want to fish~ I've refrained from fishing for more than a year 😢

Hello 😗

Edited once, last by sephius ().

• amazing <3 i hope to see more japanese rock stars here having their own thread

my favorite MV is Hyena YES VERY BASIC -for them- but for some reason it is very hype

External Content www.youtube.com

idk i just like this so much

━ “Iᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғ... ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ɪs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴇs.”

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆.。 *゚+.*.。(❁´◡`❁)。.。:+*☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

noname.png

• amazing <3 i hope to see more japanese rock stars here having their own thread

my favorite MV is Hyena YES VERY BASIC -for them- but for some reason it is very hype

External Content www.youtube.com

idk i just like this so much

Love to see another fan! :) Hyena is a classic, still an absolute banger after all these years

Hard for me to pick a favorite MV but this one is really high up there!

• UPDATE • 2021.01.15】

Source

RADIO upload news

「RADIO JACK」 Talk #88 has been uploaded now!
    The GazettE will carry the 88th talk.
    So, we had them play word games this year as well!
    Don't miss it!

See RADIO page here▷ https://fc-heresy.com/en/free/stream/

※This program is broadcasted in Japanese language only.
    ※Trial listening is available for non-HERESY.

Tr: HERESY members-only WEB radio 『RADIO JACK』 88th is UP! the GazettE gathered for the first radio broadcast of the new year! We had them play the word games this year as well, please enjoy the lively talk!

https://fc-heresy.com/ja/free/stream/

External Content twitter.com

Tr: The 88th audio version of HERESY members-only web radio 『RADIO JACK』, which was uploaded today, is also available! This is also available to non-members, so please give it a try! Click here to watch ▼https://t.co/6uhjz6UBbB?amp=1

Edited 2 times, last by sephius ().

Tr: By all means 😘

External Content twitter.com

Tr: I don't know if it's fun to listen to, but we were really happy to record it.

Nice to meet you

• Kicking off the weekend with this funky classic!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!