I remember everyone saying how great P'nation was

• obviously but op said the "truth" which is what i was asking what happened

Don't think there ever was one big one apart from bits that Jessie said (i.e. that when she broke out she had a tough time and wanted to take a break but they wouldn't let her so she was exhausted physically and emotionally). That and how psy liked songs a certain way so they would argue.

From a fans POV it was pretty clear certain idols got priority and their sound greatly changed under psys influence (Hyuna esp), then theres the whole Dawn barely getting a career push apart from being Hyuna's plus 1 (not talking about the lack of music as he was clearly involved in making his own stuff so we don't know if he even had more he wanted to release but he didn't do a show that wasn't with her or had any push or support to create his own fame away from her).

• The only relevant acts under pnation were hyuna and dawn anyway

imagine being a label owned by one of the biggest kpop artists in history and not being able to promote your artists properly

Sakura Miyawaki (宮脇 咲良, Miyawaki Sakura, born March 19, 1998) is a Japanese singer and actress based in South Korea. She is a member of the South Korean girl group LE SSERAFIM.

4uh557ng0wv91.gif

• obviously but op said the "truth" which is what i was asking what happened

Don't think there ever was one big one apart from bits that Jessie said (i.e. that when she broke out she had a tough time and wanted to take a break but they wouldn't let her so she was exhausted physically and emotionally). That and how psy liked songs a certain way so they would argue.

From a fans POV it was pretty clear certain idols got priority and their sound greatly changed under psys influence (Hyuna esp), then theres the whole Dawn barely getting a career push apart from being Hyuna's plus 1 (not talking about the lack of music as he was clearly involved in making his own stuff so we don't know if he even had more he wanted to release but he didn't do a show that wasn't with her or had any push or support to create his own fame away from her).

Right before the artists leaving started there was a pnation concert.

They forced a migrant worker to perform an unsafe task with no safety equipment. He fell to his death. Their offices got raided in investigation.

I wouldn't say nothing happened

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Right before the artists leaving started there was a pnation concert.

They forced a migrant worker to perform an unsafe task with no safety equipment. He fell to his death. Their offices got raided in investigation.

I was talking about how they treated the artists tbh, agreed that was a horrible event, but artist contracts are for set times and quite a few signed around the same time so it makes sense the contracts would all be up around the same time.

• Right before the artists leaving started there was a pnation concert.

I was gonna say P-Nation wasn't that bad and were doing pretty good with Jessie and Crush's careers till I read this.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• The agency had potential. When P-Nation lost Jessi and Hyuna, they also lost the edge associated with these 2 ladies.

It just goes to show that well being and safety should have been higher priorities.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!