I think RBW is very close if not better than BIG3 in terms of in-house music producers

• I'm talking here about producers working under contract with RBW, they seem to have really talented bunch of producers

Kim Do Hoon, and Park Woo Sang really stand out. In addition to that they also have Cosmic Sound / Cosmic Girl. Seo Yong Bae, Lee Sang Ho, and Lee Hoo Sang are also under contract with RBW.

Those are all songs produced by mentioned up people

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And I think that at this point we can clearly admit that RBW "created" it's own sound as a label because even if you give a listen to Purple K!SS medley, and pre-releases this music really sound like something RBW would do, it has those characteristics. I'm not an expert but what ya think about it?

• If this is mamamoo's label then hell yeah. Their discography is S tier. I rly wish kpop fans spent their time listening to their vocals and their range instead of hating on them for shit they've apologised thrice for.

Edit- From the songs you've listed alone. Their range is>>>> I had no idea oneus and purple kiss are from rbw as well. Now I have no choice but to wholeheartedly agree.

Desbundar

• RBW are really good for product artistic and quality songs and i think they've become better than Big 3. But they're far behind Big 3 for "general public friendly songs".

Don't misunderstand me please, "general public friendly song" doesn't mean the song is bad, that's just mean the song was created for being really successful (BP, Twice, Itzy, Aespa) are good exemple of these "general public friendly song".

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!