Twice debuts with 1.2M on Spotify, out of Spotify Global on 2nd day.

• Lower debut numbers than 8 4th gen songs. The Korean charts is not good too. Should JYP promote them more?

57C5C4F3-7EA2-4C6C-8543-0ADEADA3AA7D.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The pre release seem to be very confusing for Twice audience. The Feels > Scientist we had the same shit. And even Nayeon's solo before TTT didn't serve the latter well. For some reason Once and general audience aren't used to Twice having pre releases.

Set Me Free only has 100k comments and 1 million likes on Youtube, that's far below their average.

Also there are two versions of the song. I'll wait to see how many streams Eng version has.

• not great definetely. mind you those 4th gen songs get released at 6pm kst like nwjns and ive. twice are far far behind it's not even close. bp bsides lowest streams can get 2 million easy.

It's time to stop the group cuz gp global or korean has had enough of them. take a hiatus and comeback and maybe there will be more excitement like snsd.

It's time to stop the music. there is no story building with the group. no character ppl can talk about and discuss. to me, they're no different to those AI idols we have been seeing lately. fans can get behind them sure but gp's attention is lost because there is nothing to talk about the group.

they will soon be the female super junior if they don't stop.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just like with digipacks, they need playlisting

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Seems like there is a mess with ENG version, as I thought

• Seems like there is a mess with ENG version, as I thought

They should have just released the Eng ver instead of the Korean ver. Thought they’re targetting the US?

27M playlists reach for eng version against 2M for kor version :skull:

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

But it combines both versions ???

The way ms re entered makes no sense

Let the cook. Imo it is a good decision that can pay off later.

• But it combines both versions ???

The way ms re entered makes no sense

It's odd. At least, during Checkmate's release, we had the streams from both Sneakers and Sneakers (eng) separated. But during Crazy In Love, I remember Loco and Loco (eng) were combinated.

Moonlight Sunrise reaching higher streams than SMF makes me think that these ones weren't. But I can be wrong.

Edit: I asked a friend and he said Loco's situation was a bug/isolate case.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

Edited once, last by Minazuki ().

• This "totally not a Twice hate" is in Twice business again :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Just spitting facts my guy, we all know what constant music with mixed reception but still increasing sales means :pepeshut:

3rd gen gg’s just can’t compete anymore when it comes to making tracks with any kind of longevity, BP/RV as well. It’s a sad state:pepe-narrow-eyes:

• Just spitting facts my guy, we all know what constant music with mixed reception but still increasing sales means :pepeshut:

3rd gen gg’s just can’t compete anymore when it comes to making tracks with any kind of longevity, BP/RV as well. It’s a sad state:pepe-narrow-eyes:

Would you be so kind to open up your profile so we can exactly see what 90% of your posts are about?

Mixed reception...based on what? On this forum? On pann articles?

• The pre release seem to be very confusing for Twice audience. The Feels > Scientist we had the same shit. And even Nayeon's solo before TTT didn't serve the latter well. For some reason Once and general audience aren't used to Twice having pre releases.

Set Me Free only has 100k comments and 1 million likes on Youtube, that's far below their average.

Also there are two versions of the song. I'll wait to see how many streams Eng version has.

thats right i thought their youtube likes were weirldy low

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!