What Do MAMAMOO Have To Do To Revive Themselves As A Group?

• no long hiatus, actually promote well, etc.

Off-topic, but am I the only one who loves mumumumuch? I feel like people forget it exists, and rightfully so cause it's not a unique song, but it still bops tho. It has been on my playlist ever since it came out . Why did I phrase it like the song came out a long time ago, it definitely didn't.

mumumumuch is a very catchy song indeed, a total bop. it’s just not as flashy as title songs usually are, and the mv isn’t exactly high budget or eye-catching, and it was released after mamamoo hit their peak, so it understandably flew under the radar.

• no long hiatus, actually promote well, etc.

Off-topic, but am I the only one who loves mumumumuch? I feel like people forget it exists, and rightfully so cause it's not a unique song, but it still bops tho. It has been on my playlist ever since it came out . Why did I phrase it like the song came out a long time ago, it definitely didn't.

I like that song too but I just never knew it came out. I only heard it once when they performed at an event

• I think Wheein's announcement that she would be leaving literally destroyed the fandom. Even though technically she didnt leave the group and just left RBW, i think the ultimate end result is a defacto disbandment, i think the announcement sucked the air right out of the fandom. I think it would be the same if Nayeon and Chaeyoung left JYP and joined up with their BFF Somi at the Black Label while still technically remaining part of Twice, or if Lisa and Rose left BP and joined some American label. Like it or not, fans get disillusioned when this happens, it shows that their faves have other priorities besides the group and makes them question why they should still be stans of the group if the members are already wanting to move on.

• I think Wheein's announcement that she would be leaving literally destroyed the fandom. Even though technically she didnt leave the group and just left RBW, i think the ultimate end result is a defacto disbandment, i think the announcement sucked the air right out of the fandom. I think it would be the same if Nayeon and Chaeyoung left JYP and joined up with their BFF Somi at the Black Label while still technically remaining part of Twice, or if Lisa and Rose left BP and joined some American label. Like it or not, fans get disillusioned when this happens, it shows that their faves have other priorities besides the group and makes them question why they should still be stans of the group if the members are already wanting to move on.

It's been many times you say your think about Mamamoo without knowing nothing of the group and spread lies and bullshit. I'll answer you and after this pls stop talking about this group, you know nothing John snow . or at least is the decency to inquire before saying nonsense.

First pls don't compare anymore Mamamoo to Twice or Blackpink. There is a lot to say that differentiates them, but the first is above, and the thing you have to understand above all is the target audience. MMM has always been a group for an adult audience and not for teenagers or young adults.

That being said, Wheein didn't leave. I know it's something really hard to understand for most of users here, but Mamamoo don't have one contract with their company, they got 2 contract. One as group and one as soloist. Wheein didn't renew her contract as soloist, but she renewed her contract as group.

Next, you all talk about "MMM solo activities" but Mamamoo unlike many groups have solo activities and song since they debuted. Even in their FIRST ALBUM, when they're in the Nugudom of the nugudom you can found fucking solo song :

The sales have absolutely not dropped since the contract renewals and the girls have just finished their first world tour. The fanbase is still intact.

And guess what ? When solo contract of Wheein was announced as not renewed, the whole fandom celebrate and supported her choice.

Remember what i said when starting my post about the main difference between Mamamoo and Blackpink/Twice. Yes adult audience. Sorry but any adult in the world give a fuck if the artist move to another company or not, and having solo activities.

If you really love something, you have to know how to let go.

tumblr_oln7qtTHZo1vkpbuyo2_540.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!