Twice marketing & promo this era is lowkey top tier

• Did Republic/Div3 finally start waking up or something? They're doing stuff that's not the usual going to perform for 3 minutes on a random late-night show that KPOP acts usually do, it's pretty refreshing.

- Roblox event

- LA Pop-up store

- Lighting up the Empire State Building

- Billboard magazine feature

- Comeback live in New York

Not to mention all the positive press and buzz they got from the BBWomen in Music show. It's all very exciting, it feels like something has shifted and the execs are waking up to their potential.

• itiswhatitisss

Changed the title of the thread from “Twice marketing this era is lowkey top tier” to “Twice marketing & promo this era is lowkey top tier”.
  • I totally agree. I'm really hyped for all these new promo's. Like this has been my favorite Twice roll out in such a long time.

Maybe because Covid is finally over and they can start to do promo like how they really wanted to if covid never happened?

• A2K.......

JYPE and Republic Records American Kpop Group will have their Survival Show some time in the next few months.

The best advertisement for that is JYPE's GGs being active.

In this month (March 2023), NiziU, TWICE and NMIXX will have or have had a Comeback while Itzy is on their World Tour.

Republic is definitely pushing the hype for TWICE as JYPE's representative GG, it probably won't be a surprise if JYPE GG members appear on the Survival Show.

• This... It is the same with the previous company I worked in as well, we keep telling them big shots we don't need new product we need exposure to public but those exec just don't get it and keep allocating most of the budget to R&D...

• As someone who complained alot about the lack of promotion when MLSR dropped I'm happy to see it. Seems like JYPE is actually making some good moves this time and the delayed drop of the dance practice has helped maintain attention for MLSR as we get closer to the album. I guess this means they have earned a single cookie (but only the lumpy partially burnt one :-P )

• No matter the reason, it is still great, dude. Idk why you're being negative about it.

• This... It is the same with the previous company I worked in as well, we keep telling them big shots we don't need new product we need exposure to public but those exec just don't get it and keep allocating most of the budget to R&D...

Can't come up with a better example than what Disney is doing to their top franchises like Marvel and Star Wars by trying to appeal them to "modern audiences" and introducing bunch of new and diverse characters nobody cares about. They had a working formula bringing them billion but they wanted to reinvent the wheel.

• Sorry, but performing on "random" late-night shows is a lot better than truly random things like lighting up the Empire State Building or frigggin' Roblox. Considering they're staying in the US for over a week, in two cities that are filled to the brim with promotional opportunities, and only making two TV appearances, I wouldn't be thrilled with their promotions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!