The People should know liz have thyroid

• I remember liz said she did take many medicaments during live dive era and have thyroid

Code
    "The thyroid gland is a small butterfly-shaped gland. It is located at the base of the neck and produces two hormones: triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4). Two areas of the brain, namely the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland, control the amount of thyroid hormone to be produced and secreted into the"

[enter-talk] LIZ AT THE JAPANESE CONCERT LIVE RIGHT NOW
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

They should leave her alone...obvious she isn't okay..when you did gained weight quickly..(anxiety and personal problem )

-If she have diease

I have interest comment on the site pann

"People always blame Starship that she doesn't get stand out but I'm serious that's been going on for months or rather before after like, in pann she gets hate almost every day and gets trending and I feel like Starship was partly protecting her because the hate what she gets on the korean side is crazy.

They are always analyzing her pics im not a fan but i feel like the only way she gets attention is losing weight i hope she tries to lose weight cause its the only way highlight her. The good thing is that I listened to ive's latest songs and they are highlighting her singing but she is a kpop idol so her image is important in the end."

• everyone has thyroid friend

She could have some problems with hers or not

Her weight is not anyone's business regardless

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

I'd like to focus on how her vocals and performance are better than ever instead :pepe-puddle:

Also, she looks just fine on video. You can take a bad picture of anyone. People have photoshopped her pictures to look worse multiple times before - whoever does that deserves to go to jail or worse tbh.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!