[theqoo] THERE WERE ALREADY TALKS ABOUT RED VELVET AND TWICE'S LYRICS BACK THEN

• [theqoo] THERE WERE ALREADY TALKS ABOUT RED VELVET AND TWICE'S LYRICS BACK THEN

AVvXsEhCKKtXpr9FoNmwXlEhR6GQx1yEpqP3lTFA2NHrX84OW8fGZtyZbkGe14dRnS8dqsvqa5aH8uKIA3dTN_qP2DmYs-mZgadKWKEZzRG1CIVKRCau4XfKZz_DKYKTo2D3Fm1xKL0JF_P8j2cpQ4ehPodO8scQGTAPG8CA_DL8A38wDRJKWFnHYEa5dq13=s16000

AVvXsEgzYDEU0n8iNydPTturymZ4K_p6gIzkgNHcw9iVZ0WzR5_xNsywLX9AWfAV3dFlDW0yAYIY8KrgOSVZqvaj34thgSxZsTMvNfrE_cb2m9CgqSMd5uEnoEmCmo4_9FDhjI-LBuo9mpyIj7C6aqzLJbnnxVTMA6VaxbL9XKG6FJ1knNOEQn2cHlzKhfVe=s16000

AVvXsEglpeJrmoVoCA0UxM7PTpkVNJmIsO9X5wa-a-n0lt31Qy9629rovGjzln1csEUV_VP_HUVxKz_tKNjnhcNu7-HWrpORglCkBjSb52Mj6_wviEYp_oIyXZT3wAAioWKJDYqyGiUyn5eqvGPJVvC0YPOYgbqilFAAuSHxJR8lvXhxGvlEp2KdCnnq3oIi=s16000
    "What to do, keep me still
    Make me like ooh ahh ooh ahh
    Fake, fake, empty-hearted fake
    Goodbye, good riddance (Like OOH-AHH)
    What to do, make me speechless
    Bla la la la stop talking, start doing
    Make me feel (Like OOH-AHH)

What to do, keep me still (T/N: or make me unable to move)
    Fake, fake, empty-hearted fake
    Goodbye, good riddance (Like OOH-AHH)
    What to do, make me speechless
    Bla la la la stop talking, start doing
    Make me feel (Like OOH-AHH)"

AVvXsEhQZ348o8nboW1_bkqPjSyp5gowGjhOE5Nc8lBcAplqEMDS7uOPK7oT9E56BhXAxC7zYgcU_bWV-5FRgBOhB2SQPfL_21fodpqN69tbAIvF19k_-7zjJnIt9EQzItyzjwT4u2go9GAOm0Q3SDecX6_Q9TTQwzVV-rC_BJMH4cb5ZeTHCy4rD2TywqnU=s16000
    "I just undersood what the lyrics to Twice's Like Ooh Ahh meant

What to do?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ make me unable to move
    What to do????ㅠㅠㅠ He's making me unable to move ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
    Etc. etc. I was thinking for a while what they meant and I got it now

What to do? Keep me still! Make me go 'Ooh-ahh Ooh-aah' >_<

So that was the meaning....
    Am I dumb?

Commenter: I also got it after reading OP's post
    > (OP) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

original post: here

1. Male idols tooㅋㅋㅋ NCT and Shinee and other male idols go for the shota concept a lot (T/N: shota = young boy).... The shorts + knee socks are almost too obvious. Or removing their top while drowsily looking into the camera, having ice cream rubbing off their lips, etc..

2. Whether it was the full group or only one member, a minor is still a minorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. It's my first time learning about these

4. Seriously, if we're gonna hate on Cookie, we should hate on them all equallyㅋㅋ

6. Seriously, there were so many people thinking that Ooh-Aah meant something like "make me elegant/gorgeous"...ㅋㅋㅋ Like Ooh! Aah! right?ㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: 우아하다/oowahada = elegant/graceful)

7. There are seriously so many instances like these in K-pop that you can't count them... Like Ooh-Aah! is obvious and maybe it's because Twice has a lot of songs talking about love, they have quite a lot of suggestive lyrics. In ICC too, the part where it says "Pops, it’s melting in my mouth Putting so much in that it’ll feel like my mouth is melting down Baby boy, other guys don’t know anything" is way too suggestive

8. When ICC and Like Ooh-Aah! came out, there were so many talks about them already

9. But I do think that they are really good at hiding those double meanings

10. The foreign kids will faint if they hear Up&Down

• i don't think 'like ooh ahh' is that bad... it can definitely be an innocent song.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!