Yg is underfire for give weird rap at baby monster asa

• yes i know that was weird part..yet we need her own rap lycris no man rapper's lycris..we know yg cant give no sexist rap...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• vivaliberta

Changed the title of the thread from “Yg is underfire for give weird rap at asa” to “Yg is underfire for give weird rap at baby monster asa”.
  • This is dumb, not because I agree with YG but because YG didn't write the original lyrics.

The original song/lyrics are by Joyner Lucas and is on the remix version of his song Look Alive

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is dumb, not because I agree with YG but because YG didn't write the original lyrics.

The original song/lyrics are by Joyner Lucas and is on the remix version of his song Look Alive

Actually yg or asa have changed the lycris cause there is no nword and there is one part<< p*ssy ate out, that’s a popcon>>, they changed at « gettin’ ate out that’s a popcon »yet this is same sense...

Yg coach rap need being careful and re writed the lycris..

• I was like, “this isn’t that bad” till i got to the “gettin ate out” part lmao.

Yeah kinda bad. Even by western standards, i think the GP would be raising eyebrows about a

minor saying that.

• I was like, “this isn’t that bad” till i got to the “gettin ate out” part lmao.

Yeah kinda bad. Even by western standards, i think the GP would be raising eyebrows about a

minor saying that.

Actually firstly many english speakers didn't understand the rap of asa cause she has strong accent and fast ..

Her prononciation isn't great but her flow was amazing

We know koreans dont know well english..

• If true that they took out other parts like n* and p*, im guessing other parts of it and its meaning was lost in translation (getting ate out )

Still, a weird choice of song to have an underage teenager perform to begin with.

• if she is a rapper
    their is possibility she rap this off the camera
    rap is known for this type of lyrics
    she is not that innocent?
    even before she became a YG trainee
    afterall talent or skills is also a hobbies you should practice to excel

YG is not the problem
    KPOP or Western music or anything in entertainment world
    right or wrong
    I don't think too much about it
    it out of my control
    I'm here to enjoy music or MV 😅

• Cover and own song is different but yeah, it's unnecessary

yeah exactly the lengths people go to defend cookie when both situations are different.

This is a monthly evaluation the trainees probably pick their own songs but ngl I always cringe when I hear some Korea/asian rappers try to rap in English with that kind of lyrics.

• She's not under fire. No one is saying anything about this. The reactions were overwhelmingly positive, particularly by

Western reactors. These aren't her lyrics.

Literally no one is talking about this.

A few Kpopies and Koreab.oos spouting off with 3 likes on twitter that have Kpop groups in their profile don't count.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited 2 times, last by Blue2012 ().

Yeah don't a 16 year old girls songs about getting ate out maybe?

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• yeah exactly the lengths people go to defend cookie when both situations are different.

This is a monthly evaluation the trainees probably pick their own songs but ngl I always cringe when I hear some Korea/asian rappers try to rap in English with that kind of lyrics.

This is hypocritical coping. The company is responsible for providing and evaluating everything the trainees are doing. So even if she chose this song, why are those ADULT MEN allowing a minor to rap this for a public audience?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!