Actually 15° bow is sign of respect in korea ...stop act like korean

• I notice the People cyberbullying wonyoung for bowing sighly esp international fans trying make her mean girl..wonyoung know her country...she did bowing much as 4 year artist and get praised by the staffs many times...

She is korean but lived in korea all her life..

90 degree is Nice but can hit your back if you did always every times...we know wonyoung have big lost weight and overworked as hell

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Turn on CCs

For you to truly understand the culture, this is a skit from TWICE which illustrates "Seniority" where the LOA team debut a day after the Cheer Up (CU) team.

(In real life TWICE debut with LOA, Cheer Up was their first comeback)

You will hear members from CU mention 90 degree bows etc

Anyway, you will hear Senior Celebrities mention how some Juniors disrespect them, it is real.

The picture posted of Wonyoung is unflattering and not enough proof to prove what she did but it's fine for friends to give a nod like that

• The pic is bow of 15° you can reached on Google...bowing in korea on Wikipedia...

You should stop make big deal about korean bowing....you re not korean...

90• bowing is for president or higher up

This is not nod..wonyoung didn't look at them this is mean than she is respecful(eyes contact is bad when you did bowing)...if the koreans didn't complain..why the international love overreacting wonyoung's bowing ....

• Did you even watch the video to even understand the reality...

Stop trying to bullsh*t the Korean angle on me when you are so ignorant of the culture.

Especially when you suggest that bowing isn't a big thing.

• For you to truly understand the culture, this is a skit from TWICE which illustrates "Seniority" where the LOA team debut a day after the Cheer Up (CU) team.

A humorous skit where everything is exaggerated for comical effect isn't exactly a good source to learn from.

Wonyoung has been an idol for nearly 5 years now, she isn't exactly a rookie and most of Idle, that debut just a few months before her, don't bow like that either. I'd be shocked if Minji still bowed like that 4 years into her career.

External Content youtube.com

If Koreans aren't making an issue of it, I don't see the point

BLACKPINKJESSICALE SSERAFIMNEWJEANSTHE ROSESEJEONGTWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv 9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv 9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Did you even watch the video to even understand the reality...

Stop trying to bullsh*t the Korean angle on me when you are so ignorant of the culture.

Especially when you suggest that bowing isn't a big thing.

The 90° bowing is really formal..i don't think many koreans did every time lol..no hate

your back should sailed if you did every time...

Many knetizens didn't complain that..what is the problem...yes i have seen knetizens comments yes wonyoung can did better for her bow but not as disrespect or bad citizen...like the international fans trying portray her...

• another episode of netizens being picky & attacking an idol for something small or insignificant

They trying hard cancelled only her but failed..cause they re troll here...

I have seen many males bowing rarely yet they get never big hate as wonyoung...

I hope the international fans know that now...15° bow is considered respectful..no glorify 90° bow..really unrealist bowing daily..

• I hope everyone reales that this issue of bowing is not something we as foreigners can really understand correctly or natively and thus to comment on it to the level of telling actual Koreans what the actual degree of bowing should be etc.

Three points:

1. Using English wikipedia as a source when A) anyone can start it and then B) anyone can edit it... :uh-uh-bunny:
    2. Look up the word condescending. This thread embodies it.
    3. If you're not Korean, stop acting like you know the culture as if you're Korean
  • I hope everyone reales that this issue of bowing is not something we as foreigners can really understand correctly or natively and thus to comment on it to the level of telling actual Koreans what the actual degree of bowing should be etc.

Three points:

1. Using English wikipedia as a source when A) anyone can start it and then B) anyone can edit it... :uh-uh-bunny:
    2. Look up the word condescending. This thread embodies it.
    3. If you're not Korean, stop acting like you know the culture as if you're Korean

Why the wonyoung stans or dives will edit trying Wikipedia lol...we re not big fanbase or crazy imo...

This is thing 15 ° is real even without Wikipedia..

The foreigners kpop stans want just shade popular teenager cause they re insecurity and like believe evil tiktok edits...like mnet...

Wonyoung is never called out for being disrespectfull..w this issue bowing ..they want ruined wonyoung's carrer

Nod Isn't bowing...15 ° bow is real bow ...

• Why the wonyoung stans or dives will edit trying Wikipedia lol...we re not big fanbase or crazy imo...

This is thing 15 ° is real even without Wikipedia..

The foreigners kpop stans want just shade popular teenager cause they re insecurity and like believe evil tiktok edits...like mnet...

Nod Isn't bowing...15 ° bow is real bow ...

I never said the fandom edited it. Trying to defend Wonyoung doesn't mean you need to be condescending. It's honestly perplexing that you don't see that by taking it so far, you run the risk of becoming just as bad as those knetz picking on Wonyoung. Stop letting toxicity breed toxicity. Be better than them.

• I never said the fandom edited it. Trying to defend Wonyoung doesn't mean you need to be condescending. It's honestly perplexing that you don't see that by taking it so far, you run the risk of becoming just as bad as those knetz picking on Wonyoung. Stop letting toxicity breed toxicity. Be better than them.

Thid is only international fans re proud at cyberbullying wonyoung ..for her bowing ...they re weirdo since wonyoung did blend her knees with her height and weight when she want bowing hard 90° ..as wonyoung Stan this is obvious wonyoung have problem health ...she isnt always being careful about perfect bowing...asleast she is realist as human..i have seen many idols done bowing like her..they will never get overanalysed and critized like wonyoung...

Yes sometime i trying stay calm with myself...but the kpop stans love overreacting everything toward wonyoung like if she is their ennemy...even when she did walk faster...this is uncomfortable for scrutined her every time...she can't eat,speak up abouther opinion,smile ..without their fu.k opinions..she is teenager..she debuted at 13 yo in kpop industry...many people forget...

Yes The knetizens re not better imo for other things..asleast they know wonyoung isn't wrong with their bowing

• Wonyoung has been attacked for the way she eats strawberries and pizza. Literally a natural thing like eating, and she gets attacked for it.

If this was really a big issue, trust me, she would have been dragged to high hell about it by now.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Wonyoung has been attacked for the way she eats strawberries and pizza. Literally a natural thing like eating, and she gets attacked for it.

If this was really a big issue, trust me, she would have been dragged to high hell about it by now.

No recently the kpop stans trying drag wonyoung as direspectful idol in others video...no relate at wonyoung bowing...when the comments just praised wonyoung ...they will used as their proofs wonyoung is bully for them...lol such weirdo..behaviour

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!